Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:53 PM

Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. (915 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by Collins1507(m): 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2022
My girlfriend was treated to a date by her old time male friend, and she offered to return the date a week later.SHE told me about it and I blurtantly agreed which was after she had fixed the second date And they went and came back by 11.55pm.
I am planning on calling off the relationship between us as it stands now.
How can my girlfriend be keeping late night with a guy without feeling any guilt.

NOTE. she's staying with me for a while now.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by Collins1507(m): 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
She is doing this because she's a vir.gin.
Am a bit confused right now
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by Ballzproblemm: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
imagine the disrespect, call that off now as you are seeing this reply what rubbish,she has no regards for you
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by richeeyo(m): 12:26am On Nov 05, 2022
Don't call it off, simply ignore her and close chapter leaving her stupid

3 Likes

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by Collins1507(m): 12:44am On Nov 05, 2022
My heart ❤️ is pounding now.

Don't call it off, simply ignore her and close chapter leaving her stupid [/quote]
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by budaatum: 12:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Collins1507:
SHE told me about it and I blurtantly agreed ....

I no go school reach so I don't know the meaning of blurtantly. I do know what agreed means though, so what exactly is your complaint?

Is it that she returned before midnight and did not sleep over and return in the morning?

If so, I too must condemn her for you for respecting and regarding you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by YoungLionken(m): 1:11am On Nov 05, 2022
The authority of men over their women these days, causes for serious concern..

Why did you permit such meeting in the first place (I know you would give a feeble excuse)??

There's no happy union without a man in control and a woman in submission..

Don't you break up with her, it's not her fault that you didn't play your role,be reasonable, be wise...
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by chymeze: 2:07am On Nov 05, 2022
It's not a matter of would you allow. Whether you allow it or not, such a thought of going on a date with another guy shouldn't even cross her mind! It's disrespectful and it's only a matter of time before fire engulfs the mountain

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by chymeze: 2:11am On Nov 05, 2022
YoungLionken:
The authority of men over their women these days, causes for serious concern..

Why did you permit such meeting in the first place (I know you would give a feeble excuse)??

There's no happy union without a man in control and a woman in submission..

Don't you break up with her, it's not her fault that you didn't play your role,be reasonable, be wise...
Whether he permitted it or not, such thought shouldn't cross her mind. It's like her seeking permission from her bf to nack another guy or to go rob a bank. So even if her bf gives her the permission, she should mumuishy go ahead? There are certain things a principled lady should never do, whether her bf gives her the green light or not. If she has principles and great respect for her relationship, such a thought shouldn't even cross her mind, especially staying out late with another guy. She's igniting a great fire which she wouldn't be able to put out.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by stonemasonn: 6:01am On Nov 05, 2022
If your girlfriend is ok with you doing the same then no problem.

All the girls I dated back in the days will die 10 times if I should go on a date with some old female whatever not to talk of a return date.
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by Autobot05: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2022
I've seen many dumb questions here ... but this is the dumbest

If she respected you she would have declined politely

I won't stop her .. but as she comot go the date ... that will be the beginning of the end of that relationship
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by YoungLionken(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
chymeze:

Whether he permitted it or not, such thought shouldn't cross her mind. It's like her seeking permission from her bf to nack another guy or to go rob a bank. So even if her bf gives her the permission, she should mumuishy go ahead? There are certain things a principled lady should never do, whether her bf gives her the green light or not. If she has principles and great respect for her relationship, such a thought shouldn't even cross her mind, especially staying out late with another guy. She's igniting a great fire which she wouldn't be able to put out.

No one like a principled lady..

Women are like babies, they would grow in the way and manner you treat/teach them...
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by marlow1962(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
But u bluntly agreed na, why u cun dy complain?
Abi na me no dy understand wertin u write fr der
Re: Would You Allow Your Girlfriend Go On A Date With Another Guy. by skj1377(m): 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
She is not a virgin. Besides, if she is not for much longer with this her late night dates
Collins1507:
My girlfriend was treated to a date by her old time male friend, and she offered to return the date a week later.SHE told me about it and I blurtantly agreed which was after she had fixed the second date And they went and came back by 11.55pm.
I am planning on calling off the relationship between us as it stands now.
How can my girlfriend be keeping late night with a guy without feeling any guilt.

NOTE. she's staying with me for a while now.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Temptation / Is 700k enough as salary in Naija? / Husband Caught Cheating With Sidechick By Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.