Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,995 members, 7,845,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp (28685 Views)

Atiku, Obi Split “Owners Of Nigeria” By Kperogi / Wike, Others Take Anti-Atiku Battle To Bala Mohammed / We Call For The Immediate Arrest Of Alhaji Buba Galadima As Pdp And Atiku's Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Babysho(m): 10:53am On Nov 05, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I don't believe that governors can influence voters that much this time around especially in southern and middle bellt part of Nigeria during next year's presidential election.. The four regions ( SE,SS, SW and MB) knw what is good for them..

NW and NE always vote along tribal lines irrespective of political party involved. They started their tribal politics since 2003 when Buhari began his presidential race that is why I laugh at amoda who thinks that he can become the president without having the backing of atleast 2/3 of entire southerners and 2/3 of MB zone .. These four regions have independent minds of their own.. Peter Obi is sure of SE and SS that's why even PDP candidate in Rivers state who is Wike's candidate is using Obi picture to campaign while Atiku is sure of NW and NE more reason some APC candidates are using his pictures as well..

Where is Tinubu's political base ?
Is he hoping on APC northern governors despite what PDP northern governors did to Jonathan? .. Doesn't Tinubu want to learn lesson from Jonathan's predicament ?

THIS PRESIDENTIAL BATTLE IS A TWO HORSE RACE FOR THOSE THAT HAVE A REGIONAL BASE, NOT FOR THOSE EYEING TO INHERIT BLOCK VOTES THAT BELONGS TO SOMEONE ELSE IN ANOTHER REGION FAR AWAY FROM HIS BASE

Very true. If I may add to this, I'd say Tinubu's stronghold should be the south west BUT most of the south west have grown past voting along tribal lines and into voting character so indeed where is his political base?
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by ibechris(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

APC had 390k votes
PDP had 420k votes
LP had 2k Votes.
Osun Election was a case of Oyetola against Adeleke and Osun People choose Oyetola.

You must be very delusional to think Osun People will vote Peter obi or Atiku over the Jagaban.

Bro You are bloody Liar. Just like Peter Obi. Who did Sanwo Olu and Osibanjo loose their polling unit to ?

Must u insult people to drive home your point.

The man above didn't curse nor abuse anyone while making up his points. Next time,pls be civil.

Don't allow the curses and abuses u grew up with to destroy your destiny because,if u meet the people u are abusing online openly,I don't think u can face them let alone abuse them.

Pls learn to grow up.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by PeterObi4LP: 10:56am On Nov 05, 2022
OsunOriginal:

People that can't win their polling units are rooting for Obi - Isn't that laughable? grin grin grin grin grin

And all Atiku's campaign coordinators are always out of the country undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are pained no doubt. Tinubu is unelectable. The race is between Peter Obi and Atiku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by mach7(m): 10:57am On Nov 05, 2022
Acidosis:
This is the best time for Mimiko to return to the Labour Party. He singlehandedly built the party in Ondo, rejected Tinubu's money and party (Action Congress), and went ahead to defeat the PDP despite OBJ's strong influence.

Mimiko working for Obi in Ondo state is a plus but he needs to come out boldly by renouncing the PDP.
OBJ used his influence to 'defeat' Mimiko at the polls. It was the same Tinubu that Mimiko ran to, who helped him to get his mandate through the courts.

Mimiko has been generally ungrateful and that is why his influence in Ondo politics is now zero.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by favor914: 10:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Babysho:

Very true. If I may add to this, I'd say Tinubu's stronghold should be the south west BUT most of the south west have grown past voting along tribal lines and into voting character so indeed where is his political base?
Stop lying, or should I say deceiving yourself, only in Lagos may Obi get the needed %, every other state in the South West he will loose woefully, it will even be worse for him in the entire Northern Nigerian.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by favor914: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You are pained no doubt. Tinubu is unelectable.
The race is between Peter Obi and Atiku
These same people? Nigerians like you deserve to suffer for a very long time, may Jehovah help you.

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Eriokanmi: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Same Osun State where APC got over 350k votes. APC won Ekiti state

I hope you know that LP struggle to get 1k votes despite the presence of una Obi Pandora grin?
I mentioned OSUN Not ekiti. Hear this for the last time, if you'd ever rest....LP never targeted osun guber. Lasun who ran away from the APC to join LP knew why. His decision wasn't borne out of a genuine move. Had he remained or accepted in the APC, would he have thought of joining or supporting LP? He's on his own.

The Ekiti you cited as an example was a different ball game. Vote buying carried the day and people are wiser now. Even the apc guber candidate was openly seen inducing a woman, old enough to be his mum with money. If you're in doubt, see the blow....it won't be the same scenarios anymore.

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by tunapawizzy: 11:03am On Nov 05, 2022
saferoom:
Who would Wike prefer Tinubu to Obi? I hope this reporter knows what he is writing sha
Have you been listening to Wike lately. Everything he says points in the direction of Tinubu, It's a shame. These politicians don't want the best for the people. It's okay not to want Atiku, but how can Tinubu be the viable alternative for heaven sake.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I mentioned OSUN Not ekiti. Hear this for the last time, if you'd ever rest....LP never targeted osun guber. Lasun who ran away from the APC to join LP knew why. His decision wasn't borne out of a genuine move. Had he remained or accepted in the APC, would he have thought of joining or supporting LP? He's on his own.

The Ekiti you cited as an example was a different ball game. Vote buying carried the day and people are wiser now. Even the apc guber candidate was openly seen inducing a woman, old enough to be his mum with money. If you're in doubt, see the blow....it won't be the same scenarios anymore.
Lol

Una go cry blood after this election no worry Nwanne grin

Una go begin respect Tinubu una nightmare after this election.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by favor914: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Eriokanmi:

In your own words, replace the name Lasun with Obi, & APC with Pdp, then you would realize that Obi like Lasun is on his own.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by onatisi(m): 11:08am On Nov 05, 2022
i hear you , i no go argue grin grin
onuman:

Nobody is gonna align with Atiku Abubakar.
What gave Atiku the audacity to believe that a Northern Fulani Muslim can succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by favor914: 11:11am On Nov 05, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Have you been listening to Wike lately. Everything he says points in the direction of Tinubu, It's a shame. These politicians don't want the best for the people. It's okay not to want Atiku, but how can Tinubu be the viable alternative for heaven sake.
This is democracy, he is the best that you have, you cannot give what you do not have.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by frugal(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Sebi na inside am voter you de live
?
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:14am On Nov 05, 2022
ibechris:

Must u insult people to drive home your point.

The man above didn't curse nor abuse anyone while making up his points. Next time,pls be civil.

Don't allow the curses and abuses u grew up with to destroy your destiny because,if u meet the people u are abusing online openly,I don't think u can face them let alone abuse them.

Pls learn to grow up.
Calling a Liar a Liar Is not an insult and a liar is a liar irrespective of age, religion or financial status.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by ibechris(m): 11:16am On Nov 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

Calling a Liar a Liar Is not an insult and a liar is a liar irrespective of age, religion or financial status.

When u say someone is delusional.

I guess it means being handsome?

Stop the insult.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by kennyz247(m): 11:27am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:

How many apc candidate in north have used atiku pix
which governor from the north west or north east has come bodly to support Tinubu and asked his fellow brodas to support Tinubu..read btwn the lines.nothing for Tinubu in d north
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by mystery22: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Indispensable85:

That girl is a confirm mumu
like your family..head slammer
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:40am On Nov 05, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
I don't believe that governors can influence voters that much this time around especially in southern and middle bellt part of Nigeria during next year's presidential election.. The four regions ( SE,SS, SW and MB) knw what is good for them..

True, voters will prove independent minded in this election, but the power of the governors is the power to influence outcomes through rigging.
That is the challenge.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by BSdetective: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2022
Penguin2:

But with the affinity between Rivers and the Igbos, I still can’t understand why Wike would choose to work for Tinubu instead of Obi.

Because even your south south cousins can't trust you igbos
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Lashist(m): 11:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Ttalk:

Coming to spit rubbish as usual
Where will BAT block vote come from? SS right? cheesy
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by garfield1: 11:55am On Nov 05, 2022
kennyz247:

which governor from the north west or north east has come bodly to support Tinubu and asked his fellow brodas to support Tinubu..read btwn the lines.nothing for Tinubu in d north

Buni,zulum,masari,bello,bagudu,matawalle.apart from fintiri and tambuwal,who is boldly supporting atiku? How many northern leaders are with atiku
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by muykem: 11:56am On Nov 05, 2022
They will all support Tinubu in the end. They can't risk supporting Peter Obi that doesn't have any identity structure to win election.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Emir01: 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Acidosis:
This is the best time for Mimiko to return to the Labour Party. He singlehandedly built the party in Ondo, rejected Tinubu's money and party (Action Congress), and went ahead to defeat the PDP despite OBJ's strong influence.

Mimiko working for Obi in Ondo state is a plus but he needs to come out boldly by renouncing the PDP.

Tinubu made him Governor. Most of you will just come online spewing thrash. Children, go and ask questions from elderly ones.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by 00FFT00(m): 12:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
post=118137482:
PDP Rivers State Governorship candidate is campaigning with Peter Obi attached to his poster

And some fish brain want us to believe strongman Wike is aligned to their bourdilon thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by kcnwaigbo: 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
MeaslesMumpsRub:

You have analysed like a Primary 4 Pupil.
SW has the 2nd highest Number of registered voters which is tinubu strong hold.
North West Has the Highest Number of registered voters which is an Open ground for Atiku and Tinubu to battle. Nobody knows Obi in Sokoto, Kebbi, Kano, katsina, Kaduna, Obi can't get 100,000 votes in all of North East and Borth West.

Obi strongest hold is SE and it is possible that there may no be erection since there is no lefelendom.
There is nothing like open ground in the NW Atiku is definitely winning the NW.

Peter Obi will definitely get 25% in Kaduna state,he will win Taraba state in the NE and secure 25% in Bauchi
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Aiel123: 12:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:
Cc trinitycian, agboriotejoye, adegbaraogboye, aiel123. Southern pdp has abandoned atiku.atiku will be crushed
That's not completely true.
Delta, some of Edo,Akwa Ibom, Bayelsea, some faction of CRS and a little of Rivers caucuses of SS PDP are still flying the PDP flag
Only Oyo and Ekiti did not key into the project.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Acidosis(m): 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sonyboom:
Many of you Igbos are excessively foolish crazy n stupid at the same time. Mimiko that does not need anything should return to work for Obi that need everything from him.

Should the oloriburuku Pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi that it will never ever be beta for not reach out to Mimiko to beg rolling on the floor to solicit his support n help or you think Mimiko is hungry enough to work for the lunatic that can not transform ordinary Anamabra n can't offer chinchin.

Thank God you said "many of you Igbos"

I'm not Igbo so direct these curses to your tribalistic mother at home. She raised a useless son.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Indispensable85(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
mystery22:
like your family..head slammer

Product of a cursed lineage spotted. Universal fool.......
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by MeaslesMumpsRub: 12:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

There is nothing like open ground in the NW Atiku is definitely winning the NW.

Peter Obi will definitely get 25% in Kaduna state,he will win Taraba state in the NE and secure 25% in Bauchi

Lol.
Yar'aduas mother has not endorsed any candidate in Katsina yet But Buhari will take Tinubu to Katsina. El Rufai will Deliver Kaduna. Ganduje will Deliver at least 35 percent votes in Kano for APC. PDP has Sokoto Tabbas and APC has good grounds in Kebbi. The Elextion in the North West will be fiercely contested.

Meanwhile Zulum and Shetima will Deliver Borno by a landslide. Atiku will win Adamawa which is less than Half of Borno votes. Yobe and Zamfara is for APC and PDP.

Peter Obi will get 13 percent of votes in Taraba, APC and PDP will share the rest.

Elections will be disrupted in the East by afternoon when it is already clear that PO has lost.

I envisage that there may be a re run election between Atiki and Tinubu or Peter Obi and Tinubu.

It will be much easier for Tinubu to win against Peter Obi than to win against Atiku in a re run election.

A rerun will only happen if Wike and Kwankwaso do not openly declare support for the Jagaban.

Meanwhile, as of yet, Jagaban has Many loyal governors and senators in his squad and They are looking unstoppable.

The only votes that Peter Obi has to share are Atiku's.
Re: Tinubu, Peter Obi Split Anti Atiku Camp by Acidosis(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Goalgetter23:

My brother, you don't know what you are talking about, I was a local government coordinator during the formation of labour party in the early days, cumulating to winning the election in Ondo State. Mimiko was a minister then, he didn't have the money to pursue the Governorship election, we donated money in every local government for him, Tunji & Tunji sold 2 petrol stations to donate to his campaign, the election results was clearly rigged for Agagu, the results was declared in Abuja instead of Akure, the state capital, labour party went to court, but there was no money, Tinubu financed a large chunk of the tribunal legal fees & also made contacts with the military hierarchy for Mimiko's protection (bcux for safety, he had to be changing bases/houses & cars almost every night). Mimiko betrayed a lot of people that helped him, Olaiya Oni, Tunji & Tunji etc. Go & ask about this people. Mimiko contested for Senate in 2019 under the Zenith Labour, he came 3rd. He supported Agboola Ajayi, the then Dep.Governor in 2020, he also came distant 3rd. Respect Jagaban. He has assisted so many. I'm very active in Ondo politics, can't say for other states, but in Ondo State, forget Mimiko. He's not that respected again, simply because he's very unpredictable. You can never bank on is words or agreements.

That is why he needs to return to the Labour Party, his first love, to redeem his image.

As for the other allegations, he has clarified everything and swore that he never got a dime from Tinubu. It's now left for you to choose what you want to believe.

In terms of relevance? How many governors in that era is still relevant today? Where is that Agagu now? Late. Where is Ibrahim Idris, Fayose, Abubakar Audu?

No matter how you want to define his personality, he remains one of the past prominent leaders in Labour Party. His return will make a difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah's Message To Buhari, Tinubu, Obidients, Supreme Court On Easter / Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / LAWMA Successfully Test Runs Mobile App That Allows Residents Receive Incentives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.