Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

"See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage (6150 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by CrisNews12: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2022

1 Share

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by AdamuKD: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
See her eyes like Igbo smoker sef

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by STARGREEN(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Quite sure we all like people and appreciate dressing sharp and neat.
Yet, sometimes passing judgment for poor dressing on issues like this seems not to be enough reason.

Trust me, men sometimes disguise so as to see beyond now.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Shalommy(f): 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy That face and the shoe. hmmm...

4 Likes

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Autobot05: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
The face and the shoe look alike tho

18 Likes

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Olachase(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Unbehalf of every boy's, guy's and men I say a very big thank you to Cosmetics Company in Nigeria imagine this lady without makeup grin

1, the lady mumu
2, the lady warwar

On the other hand The man self no get sence undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Blakjewelry(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Was the face model after the shoe or the shoe after the face
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by dollytino4real(f): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na d shoe wan fork u, feed u and house u? No com here com compain later say men scarce o!!

1 Like

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by McStoic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Blakjewelry:
Was the face model after the shoe or the shoe after the face

Epic question aptly posed!
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Mom007(f): 9:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
If this was a Nigerian movie, the guy would be a prince or a rich businessman in disguise, looking for a woman to love him for who he truly is... grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by WereyBoi: 9:43pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mom007:
If this was a Nigerian movie, the guy would be a prince or a rich businessman in disguise, looking for a woman to love him for who he truly is... grin
Nollywood esque type of projects and productions
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by marefeh: 9:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Liess see ur over filter face
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by thesicilian: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
So did he pull his shoes for you to snap for social media before or after you rejected him?

1 Like

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by detectivejones: 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2022
More like before and after. If you know you know
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Look at the face of the person wey them come ask for hand in marriage sef

Face like doll wey them dey use chase children to sleep
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Ireportlive: 1:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Quite frankly, someone with that kind of shoe don't need a girlfriend or wife to complicate his financial woe

1 Like

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii.. cheesy cheesy That face and the shoe. hmmm...
Lol. She fits the man. Meanwhile this may be fake story. Too many fake stories cooked up by I wan trend gather traffic children. From Linda Ikeji to Kemi Filani, Seun to the most talakanaire blogger in Nigeria. Original news come scarce.

1 Like

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by RedpillAnalyst: 6:20am On Nov 06, 2022
True true. The shoe looks worn out and over used. Just like her poosee.

Height of entitlement over some over-used, high-mileaged, overbanged, mediocre, worn out poosee.
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Theboy21: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2022
cheesy
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Gentlechika(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2022
Lol, but judging a man by mere appearance, is prejudice.
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by mytime24(f): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Buy a new one for him na angry

Abi u dey chase clout
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2022
STARGREEN:
Quite sure we all like people and appreciate dressing sharp and neat.
Yet, sometimes passing judgment for poor dressing on issues like this seems not to be enough reason.

Trust me, men sometimes disguise so as to see beyond now.

stop lying to yourself
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Gentlechika:
Lol, but judging a man by mere appearance, is prejudice.

that man has poverty all over his legs

1 Like

Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by meobizy(f): 10:50am On Nov 06, 2022
Another attention seeker on social media 'celebrated' on Nairaland. This place no get original nor creative content.
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by zed7: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Marriage isn't compulsory, when will people learn that? A poor man has no business thinking of marriage till he liberates himself from poverty.

Whether we like it or not, a married man is expected to provide for the family. He is the head of his home. How can you provide and claim headship when you can barely take care of yourself?

Don't provide for your girlfriends, it's not your duty but if you can't provide for your wife and kids, you're worse than an infidel.

PS.
As for topic, that girl sef worwor and doesnt look like she has anything going for her. You cannot be a low quality woman and expect to attract quality men.
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Baronthecelebri: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2022
She's very stupid
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Abuventure: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2022
The man made a mistake he would have instead, seek her leg in marriage
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Agricmoney(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2022
I won’t say anything cause we all know where it would still end. A man with vision is very important regardless of what you are seeing at the moment. You should be happy he came in his true self and not deceitfully

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Gentlechika(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Okonandmary:

that man has poverty all over his legs
lol grin grin
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by Shalommy(f): 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sweetplum:

Lol. She fits the man. Meanwhile this may be fake story. Too many fake stories cooked up by I wan trend gather traffic children. From Linda Ikeji to Kemi Filani, Seun to the most talakanaire blogger in Nigeria. Original news come scarce.
cheesy cheesy Babygirl, you no get joy! I swear.
Re: "See The Shoe He Wear": Lady Mocks Man Who Came To Seek Her Hand In Marriage by OsuKing: 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy Babygirl, you no get joy! I swear.

Sexy Wall Lizard . What da happen? kiss

(1) (Reply)

Will You Marry A Lady Without A Womb Or An Impotent Man? / Whot My Fada Say Is Pain Me (pics Inside) / Flashback: Love Letter To A Girl Friend (did You Do This?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.