Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend (8677 Views)

My Boyfriend Just Moved Into My Apartment / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

Now I have been having mixed thoughts,

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(1) If I have sex with her she might be too comfortable to move out.
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Candidlady: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
angry

What nonsense man are you becoming? Potential rapist ?

Helping her just so you could get under her skirt

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

A man can never help you without hoping to get anything in return

18 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by narite: 2:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Have sex with her and regret the rest of your short live while in School. Why do good when you are only gonna later turn it into Bad? Having sex with her friends makes more sense; not with her. Never her!!!

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
narite:
Have sex with her and regret the rest of your short live while in School
hmmm. This is deep

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by olac21(m): 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Good for you bro..Good for your future!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Natbrowny: 2:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is gonna turn out to be a parasitic relationship.

U r too fast to celebrate the man you are becoming just after 5 days.

You have already provided shelter, at the end, you will provide feeding as well and when that happens you will expect it to be a symbiotic relationship which if it doesnt - the man in you will finally be unveiled.

This is a situation the Devil always create for an already happy man. If u get waaaaara mean

25 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Only have sex with her if you plan on allowing her stay for the whole semester or session.

Only touch her with her consent o.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Rexymania(m): 2:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
It isn't easy o. But if you start having sex with her, you will loose your respect and dignity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by general111(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
Oboy you are in a mess already.
She wont leave by january i assure you.
The reason why whe is staying in your house is because she doesnt have a boyfriend.
Very soon you will be her boyfriend.
Lemme tell you this for free.
She wants to sleep with you too.
And she wants you to sleep with her so she can cement her place in your house.
Has she started cooking for you, because once you start eating her food, you are a goner.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

If you like yourself you better don't have sex eith her if not just know you now have a permanent roommate abi wife sef

Five days he is already saying is a man after having numerous sex with the girl in his mad

Inshort waka there...

I know you are a kid and I will let this slide!

I have got girlfriend.. NB; sex don't freak me anymore.. and next time when you are addressing me, pls remove that word "Rape".
personally, I have been leading a campaign against rape..

I don't know how you lots concludes stuffs abt people you have never met

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by general111(m): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

I have got girlfriend.. NB; sex don't freak me anymore.. and next time when you are addressing me, pls remove that word "Rape".

I don't how you lots concludes stuffs abt people you have never met
see ba, i am not saying you will rape her oh, but its barely one week and you are already struggling with urges.
Very soon she will become too attractive for you to resist.
Look for a female friend, colleague or coursemate that she can live with, dont let her stay with you beyond one week oh.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Candidlady: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

I don't how you lots concludes stuffs abt people you have never met

Mr-sex-dont-freak-me-anymore

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her

keep deceiving yourself... My only advice is don't listen to that withered stick between your legs if not you'd be in trouble and serious one at that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
general111:
Oboy you are in a mess already.
She wont leave by january i assure you.
The reason why whe is staying in your house is because she doesnt have a boyfriend.
Very soon you will be her boyfriend.
Lemme tell you this for free.
She wants to sleep with you too.
And she wants you to sleep with her so she can cement her place in your house.
Has she started cooking for you, because once you start eating her food, you are a goner.

This are all the unforseen circumstances I'm trying to avoid.. as for her food, u don't expect me to decline what she cooks na.. I give her money to cook what we all eat.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Mr-sex-dont-freak-me-anymore

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her

keep deceiving yourself... My only advice is don't listen to that withered stick between your legs if not you'd be in trouble and serious one at that

Keeping smoking your loud in peace.. candidlady.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
general111:
see ba, i am not saying you will rape her oh, but its barely one week and you are already struggling with urges.
Very soon she will become too attractive for you to resist.
Look for a female friend, colleague or coursemate that she can live with, dont let her stay with you beyond one week oh.

Alright thanks! I will see what I can do by next week.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by general111(m): 3:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

This are all the unforseen circumstances I'm trying to avoid.. as for her food, u don't expect me to decline what she cooks na.. I give her money to cook what we all eat.
If she is beautiful and well behaved, then you have yourself a girlfriend..
When a woman cooks constantly for a man, the man begins to find her very attractive.
This is why many house girls are sleeping eith their oga..
And when a man begins to give a woman money to cook for them both, she begins to see him as a provider and as a husband material..
Maybe you didnt want this to happen, but it will happen anyway.
Good luck with your new babe, i hope it ends in marriage and a happily ever after story.

30 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by princefrank76: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
general111:

If she is beautiful and well behaved, then you have yourself a girlfriend..
When a woman cooks constantly for a man, the man begins to find her very attractive.
This is why many house girls are sleeping eith their oga..
And when a man begins to give a woman money to cook for them both, she begins to see him as a provider and as a husband material..
Maybe you didnt want this to happen, but it will happen anyway.
Good luck with your new babe, i hope it ends in marriage and a happily ever after story.
hahaha.. u cracked me!
I can't say amen to this prayer. Lol..

I have got a girlfriend tho

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by dawnomike(m): 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
A friend of mine who's a student reach out to me and asked me to help her find a roommate because she won't be able to rent an apartment alone.

I was scrolling down my Facebook wall the other day and I saw a post from a girl who was looking for a roommate. I saw this as an opportunity to connect that my friend to her, so I quickly chatted her up and let her know I have got someone for her. She was excited and thanked me.. but when I reached out to this my friend to let her know I have gotten a roommate for her too, lo and behold she told she has seen someone already so she's no longer interested.

I reached out to this random girl I met on Facebook to let her know it's not gonna be possible again, she was so disappointed. She had to beg me to help her find someone. I put it to her that there was virtually nothing I could do for her again. I let her know I stay alone but we have gender differences so I can't let her come to my place of which she understood.

She chatted me up the following day that she doesn't have where to stay and that she's been sleeping in a classroom for the past three days. I forgot to say; she's a newly admitted student, she told the money she have is for her school fee and registration so she can't afford a house now but she will be buoyant enough to secure a house by January.

Well, I let her moved to my place with an agreement that she's gonna stay and move out by January.

The bad boy aspect of me is telling me to start having sex with her but the good and rational aspect of me is telling me NO.. reason being that;
(2) I don't want her to feel I wanna take advantage of her because I gave her a shelter.

It's not easy to live with a woman that is not blood related to you. She has spent 5 days with me already and I been able to decipline myself from touching her. I Sha like the man I'm becoming
You are doing well... Kindly, continue to give yourself sense the way you have been doing.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by general111(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
hahaha.. u cracked me!
I can't say a men to this prayer. Lol..

grin grin grin
You will be alright.
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by akwesenana: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
hmmm. This is deep
I liked how you ignored the wailer

You're really becoming that man.
Fuuuck her and you don activate see finish button.
Worst thing is if she knows anyone you know.
As she's likely a fresher, give her a strict ultimatum, find a house for her and then destroy the kitten. cool

MODIFIED: You no serious at all. angry undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by idahsy: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

SO WHAT ELSE U FUCKING WANT ? U BETTER STAY AWAY FROM THE FUCKING SEX LET HER HAVE A PLACE FIRST, THAN U STRIKE THE PUSSY THE WAY U WANT. MORETHER FUCKER
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Laturuturu: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

Don't have sex with her..I warn you.
Please buy enough condom and keep it

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
You are playing with fire cheesy
I once had a course mate that impregnated a girl in first year and drop out in third year after two babies.
Use your head. Don't be like him

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Karleb(m): 4:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dont stress it.

The sex will eventually happen and it will become a constant thing.

That I have seen. grin

9 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Karleb(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Mercury12:
You are playing with fire cheesy
I once had a course mate that impregnated a girl in first year and drop out in third year after two babies.
Use your head. Don't be like him

Leave him. Let him trade vagina for his future.

Esau no do reach like this and he lost his birth right for life.

For this naija wey no dey smile. Make we dey watch now. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Tickles001(m): 4:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

I did something like this in the past and I regretted it. Yes. I regretted not taking her sexual and took the good brother role instead. After like four months of me not doing the do, she moved in with a guy in the next compound that literally pounds her every hour. She told him I was doing big boy for her because I didn't take her sexually like she expected.
Long story short. I lost a lot trying to save her from the same ”take advantage” situation that she craves, but she still had to find someone else who would take the advantage.

See. You are already in a bad position by allowing her to come at all.

You have two options.
1. Start having a lot of sex with her right now. It's not called "taking advantage", it's called sex. She already crossed her mind to do it before choosing to live with you. You're not the only guy she knows.

2. Don't have anything sexual with her and this puts you in the moral guidance role which she wouldn't like. Tension from thirst to explore makes her rebel against you in little time when she sees another person to stay with.

Option 1 is realistically the best route here if you still want her in your house beyond a week.
If you know you won't. Find her someone else to stay with asap.

If you want it. Take it or get her out of your space. Don't be playing fatherly role that will end badly.

17 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:
hahaha.. u cracked me!
I can't say a men to this prayer. Lol..

I bet that your girlfriend is not a Nigerian girl.
I know what most Nigerian girls can do when they hear their boyfriend keeps a female roommate grin I have seen many of their dramas grin

8 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Mercury12(m): 4:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Karleb:

Leave him. Let him trade vagina for his future.

Esau no do reach like this and he lost his birth right for life.

For this naija wey no dey smile. Make we dey watch now.
grin

I just weak cheesy
That is why Jesus said flee temptation. He didn't say resist. He say make u japa when u see temptation cheesy

The comeback lamentation abi? Tears go many grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Holybaddo: 4:34pm On Nov 05, 2022
Bang her
Nack the her

Note do this depending on her feeling towards you who knows she fit be your soul mate
Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by ThatsONYI: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
shocked

Yo man, better let her be... If you're really a "bad guy", getting other girl shouldn't be so hard for you ffs!

Unless, you want another girlfriend who gon' stay around till she done got what she wants - I wouldn't risk someone using that word "rapist" if I was you... Just play safe.

And oh man, candidlady sounds so bitter - damn! I done seen your comments around, c'mon grab a bottle girlie!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:
angry

Inshort waka there...

W

what kinda nonsense thought do you have here why this kinda thought undecided for naw

1 Like

Re: I'm Sharing My Apartment With A Girl Who Is Not My Girlfriend by badboyTee(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
princefrank76:

Oga man Up and. Chase her away before two weeks or else you in a mess even me that allowed my fellow man to stay is regretting talk less of a woman . she would expect you to be spendinggor everything in the house, and it. Would really wreck you as a student !

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Husband Slaps You A Few Weeks After The Wedding Will You Stay Or Leave / .... / I'm In Trouble: My Muslim Girlfriend Wants Me To Pregnant And Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.