Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. (2837 Views)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
Candidlady:

Kriss irespect you iswear don't make me type what's on my mind

Lemme enjoy this match in peace
aunty type mak we see, heaven no go fall
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by bukatyne(f): 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Helpout12345:
I am sorry to say this.

Only a decent man deserves a decent woman to marry.

If you lead a wayward life as a man, you deserve to marry a wayward woman because I don't know who you think should marry those you helped to damage.

cheesy grin wink grin wink grin cheesy grin

E get why my perfect combo is always a YOUNG lady and a YOUNG guy.

Anyways, anyone can want anything.

It is the wanted that would decide if the wanter is worthy of him/her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 10:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
u forgot to add @bless.edmercy8

Your common sense did not tell you to edit the quoted monikers abi na ka ri mi notice me you wan do? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 10:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Your common sense did not tell you to edit the quoted monikers abi na ka ri mi notice me you wan do? undecided
@Blessedmercy8
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I see comprehension is a struggle for you. Mtcheewwww.

4 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by emmanuelbrown26: 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

I see comprehension is a struggle for you. Mtcheewwww.

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by ShaqFu: 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,
So I'm an igbo guy looking forward to settle down,however it seems like the women down south that I keep meeting either doesn't appeal to me or are too damaged for my liking.
I don't know what's happening!Maybe it's the ones I keep meeting or a general problem.Don't know and I really don't care.
The manageable ones are all old(35+) and I see no incentive to marry like that cos I like youth.
So the next option is going the Muslim route since the girls there are bounded by culture so much so that it appeals to my wants in a woman.
I'm not bounded by religion or petty tribal differences cos I'm a very Liberal man.
I just want a woman with very little history ,pretty and homely.
I'm a quality man,rich ,young,tall ,dark, handsome,educated and well travelled.
How do I penetrate the Muslim community to marry one of them please?
relocate to the north, renounce Christianity and become a muslim. They'll give you their unmarried daughters as saraqa.

Thank me later
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Raalsalghul: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,
So I'm an igbo guy looking forward to settle down,however it seems like the women down south that I keep meeting either doesn't appeal to me or are too damaged for my liking.
I don't know what's happening!Maybe it's the ones I keep meeting or a general problem.Don't know and I really don't care.
The manageable ones are all old(35+) and I see no incentive to marry like that cos I like youth.
So the next option is going the Muslim route since the girls there are bounded by culture so much so that it appeals to my wants in a woman.
I'm not bounded by religion or petty tribal differences cos I'm a very Liberal man.

Logobenz, why you just like controversy like this? Ehn? grin

Because I go like hear your experiences with these 30+ ladies.

This your crusade has been consistent and hilarious too.

I bust into laughter whenever I see your threads because I know say violence must follow.

I have a feeling you do this on purpose to tick off some people. grin

4 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by crackhaus: 7:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Helpout12345:
I am sorry to say this.

If you lead a wayward life as a man, you deserve to marry a wayward woman because I don't know who you think should marry those you helped to damage.
Only a rich woman deserves a rich man to marry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by crackhaus: 8:08am On Nov 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,

Conversion bro... Are you ready for that?
I had a Somali chic who was quite into me enough to want to consider marriage, but she was suggesting that I PLEASE convert to Islam. Eishhh cry

Once you become a Muslim though, marriage into the community won't be much of a hassle. Hardly will a Muslim girl marry outside her religion regardless.
Na "Christian" girls dey like to marry anywhere their belle face – atheist oo, ritualist, yahoo boy, cultist, anyone, as long as they see money.

However, if it's just fun you seek to have with a Muslim girl and nothing serious, you will see who will play with you.
Just don't think about marriage with them if you ain't ready to SAW and PBUH and insha'Allah...

7 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by ShaqFu: 8:10am On Nov 06, 2022
crackhaus:

Conversion bro... Are you ready for that?
I once had a Somali chic who was into me enough to want to consider marriage, but she was suggesting that I should PLEASE convert.

Once you become a Muslim, marriage into the community won't be much of a hassle.
Hardly does a Muslim girl marry outside that religion.

However, if it's just fun you seek to have with a Muslim girl and nothing serious, you will see who will play with you.
Just don't think about marriage with them if you ain't ready to SAW and PBUH and insha'Allah...
touchè

2 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Gerrard59(m): 8:33am On Nov 06, 2022
As I have advised you, your best bet is Northern Nigeria's Christians.

Gerrard59:
Has OP tried Northern Nigerian Christian females? The ones raised in Adamawa, Taraba, Sokoto, Kaduna, Plateau, Gombe, Bauchi? My hypothesis is that due to the general conservatism in the region (Islam is a very conservative religion), they are not too "open eye" like their Southern counterparts. They don't easily follow social media trends. Check all the hashtags of social media trends, I have not seen a video from a Christian female raised in Northern Nigeria. From Buga challenge to that of Beyonce or those during the Covid-19 lockdown. Also, I don't know any Northern Nigerian Christian female who is a popular feminist, offline or online. Due to circumstances surrounding being a Christian in the region, they hold steadfastly to the Christian faith. You rarely meet a fairweather Christian who was born and bred in Northern Nigeria. From the tales about Nigerian women being peddled online, there have been little to no descriptions and stories about the females in the north, Christian or Muslim.

In summary, for you to find a homely, dedicated, traditional, western-educated wife who is a Christian, head to Northern Nigeria.

As an Igbo man, especially someone who did not stay or grow up in the north, it would be extremely difficult to marry a Muslim lady from there. If it was so easy, ask your brothers in Kano, Borno, Sokoto etc. As for Yoruba Muslims, I am yet to see one married to an Igbo man. If you notice all the marriages between Igbos and Yorubas, one thing is in common: all are Christians. It gets tougher when you now factor in the memories of the civil war in a bid to marry a Northern Muslim female. One thing is clear tho: the Igbo culture and Islam are not compatible. In summary, the chances of you marrying a Muslim as an Igbo man (even if you convert) are extremely low.

Alternatively, Oko Polytechnic and IMSU are still available. grin
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
You are looking for Hausa girl to penetrate abi?
Don't worry, make I direct you.
Enter Tudun Wada or Rigasa for Kaduna. If you make am alive, come collect 2m.

By the time those kaura boys wey dey fight kokuwa forget dagger for your neck and your stomach,you go die for nothing
tudun wada n rigasa are the only places in kd?

You are a hypocrital cow
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Octopusssy(f): 11:13am On Nov 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
relocate to the north, renounce Christianity and become a muslim. They'll give you their unmarried daughters as saraqa.

Thank me later
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by ShaqFu: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Octopusssy:

Lmao!! cheesy
as funny as you think it sounds, it is the truth. They won't even let his first wife give birth before the gift him another wife.

I'm typing this because I know it and have seen it happen. If we both were in the north, it'll almost be a taboo for us to remain unmarried.

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Octopusssy(f): 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
ShaqFu:
as funny as you think it sounds, it is the truth. They won't even let his first wife give birth before the gift him another wife.

I'm typing this because I know it and have seen it happen. If we both were in the north, it'll almost be a taboo for us to remain unmarried.
So even if you don't want to be married, they'll force a woman on you?
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by ShaqFu: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Octopusssy:

So even if you don't want to be married, they'll force a woman on you?
Yep. Family, societal and religious pressure. It is still very strong in the north. Especially core northern muslim states.

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why don't you forget about marriage and stay single? Truth is that you have absolutely nothing goood to offer a woman, unless maybe money. Stay single and save one female from misery*. If we check now you are an old man, or already in your 40s, yet you are still looking for small girls to destroy*, ladies young enough to be your daughters. That is what poverty does, it's saddening that poverty' can make a young girl date even the ugliest*and*oldest of men. sad

9 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by AdamuKD: 2:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hobbiton:
tudun wada n rigasa are the only places in kd?

You are a hypocrital cow
grin
Mumu hausas go just chop off that your small prick

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by sageb: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,

Try kaduna , kwara ,Taraba or Plateau girls.
Me like my south south babes.

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Ulunne777(f): 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
peepydelano:
Your lifestyle is a already a big turn off for my Arewa sisters(you be OG for ashbeerparlour lol) . I for dash you one of my pretty untouched sisters but they will reject you.

Thank you sir.Imagine someone who keeps the ashawo thread alive with his adventures is seeking for tear rubber.
After damaging so many of them.
Mtcheww ,A clear case of a killer who doesn't allow ppl bearing matchetes to cross his back.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Vyolet(f): 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Helpout12345:
I am sorry to say this.

The raw truth and you should be unapologetic about your assertion.

Men want to eat their cakes and have it.
A decent woman deserves a decent man and a damaged man with several body counts deserves same in a woman.

You cannot live a wayward life and expect to marry a decent woman.

God will always choose for you a wife from your kind.

All of you should leave innocent women alone, your baggages are usually too much for them to bear as the marriage goes on.

7 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by pansophist(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2022
Helpout12345:
I am sorry to say this.

I concur. Or better still, they should not marry at all and just minus themselves from the dating pool.

7 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by pansophist(m): 10:03am On Nov 09, 2022
Muslim ladies are far moral than Christian ladies, and I say this as a Christian dude. So yes, the chance of marrying a repentant house prostitute is very low if you marry from the core North.

But be ready to deal with illiteracy, a overgrown mumu, and someone that you'll teach basic things such as using a pressing iron, depending on how deep you want to go. Everything has a price.

But mind you, Islamic marriage is very patriarchal. In other words, her money is her money, and your money is also her money. She can only support you financially optionally, but it's not a right.

Read more on Islamic marriage practices. Every gender have their define roles, and it's good because it avoids confusion and you know what you're signing up for. But you can marry up to four wives sha. In case one tire you lol.

10 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Jman06(m): 10:22am On Nov 09, 2022
Rechargeam247:

You said it all, thank you. If men stayed pure, there would be less loose women and vice versa

It's people, men especially looking for virgins to marry after disvirgining 100s.
Nonsense!

Nobody forced any lady to become damaged. They simply wanted to be damaged for their selfish gains.

Any man deserves to marry a virgin

1 Like

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by RikudoSennin: 11:29am On Nov 09, 2022
peepydelano:
Your lifestyle is a already a big turn off for my Arewa sisters(you be OG for ashbeerparlour lol) . I for dash you one of my pretty untouched sisters but they will reject you.

Mind if I pm you mate?
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
RikudoSennin:

Mind if I pm you mate?
Go ahead sir
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by egbabiekperemo1: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,

Nwaneni ashewo thread statesman. How you dey think of marrying decent woman when you done damage your body and life with ashewo girls
The kind of women U attract is what you are. Abeg commot for here

4 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Labadi69: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
SeaTrade:
Hi guys,

Yamayama fall on that your ugly big head for this stupid post angry

7 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
Labadi69:

Yamayama fall on that your ugly big head for this stupid post angry

grin. The ugly big head is a man-olosho.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Wife Fought / I Have The Worst Mother In The World ,I Need Help / Please Save A Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.