Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. (2831 Views)

My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / "Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage" - Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by hopeforcharles(m): 5:35am On Nov 13, 2022
oldienavie:

You have to try.
You are doing it cos of your future.
Honestly the average 25 year old Southern lady is damaged beyond measures.

Greedy, lazy, entitled and unfaithful.

I have also thought of the muslim option in the past cos of how the religion teaches submission.

Christianity has really failed us southerners as the emphasis on man being the head is now being gradually erased in favour of equality.

But I think deeperlife and lords chosen is still your best bet.
Sometimes you guys spew rubbish without reasoning. How did u know the Muslim community has the best of women's? Have u checked the divorce rate? Substance abuse? Remember their religion teaches that u must have to provide 100% everything she needs,
Please bruv do ur research before concluding, there are good ladies all round and in both religions and cultures, make diligent search and pray because no one can fully understand the heart of a person.

3 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by oldienavie: 5:49am On Nov 13, 2022
hopeforcharles:

Sometimes you guys spew rubbish without reasoning. How did u know the Muslim community has the best of women's? Have u checked the divorce rate? Substance abuse? Remember their religion teaches that u must have to provide 100% everything she needs,
Please bruv do ur research before concluding, there are good ladies all round and in both religions and cultures, make diligent search and pray because no one can fully understand the heart of a person.
You failed to address the points I raised and just went off in an emotional tirade.

Have you ever seen a woman lead a muslim prayer before ?
What does that tell you ?
Islam teaches women submission while Christianity these days is tending towards equality despite the bible saying the man is the head of the home.

Go and compare the divorce rate between Christian countries and Muslim countries then you realise my point.

I never said Islam is perfect but while Christianity has gradually compromised on marriage Islam is still more conservative.

2 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by hopeforcharles(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2022
oldienavie:

You failed to address the points I raised and just went off in an emotional tirade.

Have you ever seen a woman lead a muslim prayer before ?
What does that tell you ?
Islam teaches women submission while Christianity these days is tending towards equality despite the bible saying the man is the head of the home.

Go and compare the divorce rate between Christian countries and Muslim countries then you realise my point.

I never said Islam is perfect but while Christianity has gradually compromised on marriage Islam is still more conservative.
Why I gave u those replies was the way u are sounding as if the Christian girl or woman is not fit for marriage. The gradual concept of your is not correct, the north/ Muslim stil have those who are not submissive, it's a personal thing not necessary religious affiliated.
You get what u deserves alot of time in life.

3 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by Labadi69: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
SeaTrade:
Which lifestyle are you talking about?
I'm a very gentleman,ignore the naysayers.
I think my lifestyle can only match with that of arewa girls for longterm bonding.
I no like noise,I hardly go out,
Just focused on building my legacy and I'm good-looking too,so I don't know what you're saying.
As for ashbeerparlour,that was a long time ago as such lifestyle don't appeal to me no more.
I've gotten really older

Guy, if you were good looking you will not be making this stupid desperate post looking for Hausa Muslim girl. If you were attractive, you will be running, hiding from and evading women of all colors, shapes and sizes. You have been on the look out for a woman to date and marry for such a long time and it is not normal. Ugly desperate man like you. Shame on you!

You sound very depressed, lonely and desperate. Better take your L in life with your full chest and hope to come back in your next life as an attractive man before better yamayama burst that your ugly bald head there angry

7 Likes

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by oldienavie: 1:05am On Nov 17, 2022
Labadi69:

Guy, if you were good looking you will not be making this stupid desperate post looking for Hausa Muslim girl. If you were attractive, you will be running, hiding from and evading women of all colors, shapes and sizes. You have been on the look out for a woman to date and marry for such a long time and it is not normal. Ugly desperate man like you. Shame on you!

You sound very depressed, lonely and desperate. Better take your L in life with your full chest and hope to come back in your next life as an attractive man before better yamayama burst that your ugly bald head there angry
This is the mistake women make, you do not realise that a man may have plenty girlfriends and still be telling you he is looking for wife ?
Wise men know that it is not all women that are marriageable, as a result the fact that a man says he is looking for a wife does not mean he does not have a woman in his life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by seanwilliam(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
When I ready to marry , I know where to go Walai grin
Re: Really Looking At Penetrating The Muslim Community For Marriage. by ItisWell22(f): 11:51am On Dec 17, 2023
hopeforcharles:

Why I gave u those replies was the way u are sounding as if the Christian girl or woman is not fit for marriage. The gradual concept of your is not correct, the north/ Muslim stil have those who are not submissive, it's a personal thing not necessary religious affiliated.
You get what u deserves alot of time in life.

If only most of their kind know that the most recurring cause of divorce in the north is disrespect from women.

And why it angers the men the more is the age difference between them and their young disrespectful wives!

Who no go, no go know.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: When You Leave Your Kids Unattended / CLASSIC SHOES FOR MEN. ONLY 42 AND 43 IS AVAILABLE / Female In Interracial Marriage Or Relationship Meet Others For Friendships!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.