Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) (6772 Views)

Is her AZZ too big for me ? Pics added / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Iamdbull: 11:22am On Nov 06, 2022
Guys am tired, I mean seriously tired of going to fancy restaurants to go and eat alone. I really need girls to be following me out.

I can't spend this money alone. Ladies come and assist me please!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Zonefree(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2022
I can recommend a good and gluttonous girl for you if you permit me. She's a Nairalander, just that she's mentally unstable, you can manage her like that.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by HITsquad: 11:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Nigga you are ugly as fvck! You look like you just jumped out of an old naira note! But since you got money... No tension. That's the only thing that can get you laid.

Nothing else... Absolutely nothing else.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by appishani1(m): 11:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Go talk to that girl sitting all by herself.

25 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Laturuturu: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
Guys am tired, I mean seriously tired of going to fancy restaurants to go and eat alone. I really need girls to be following me out.

U no smart
In the pics there is a lonely lady in front of u there
Simp wake

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Alhajipaulo(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Laturuturu:

U no smart
Simp wake
she's putting on ring on her marriage finger.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Blunttruth: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
HITsquad:
Nigga you are ugly as fvck! You look like you just jumped out of an old naira note! But since you got money... No tension. That's the only thing that can get you laid.

Haha, are you jealous. How can you say he is ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
Even in the picture there's a single lady eating alone. U can't meet ladies out there and interact instead u flood here with useless threads... U better face what's in front of u

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Zonefree:
I can recommend a good and gluttonous girl for you if you permit me. She's a Nairalander, just that she's mentally unstable, you can manage her like that.
Lol... Only one person glutton and craze? U want kill the poor guy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Slynation(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
As a patriotic citizen of this country, I would have recommended one certain Magnoliaa, but she will go there and disgrace her surname...!!

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Silentgroper(m): 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
HITsquad:

U hate much bruv.. Whats got u this much pent up? Ease up man.

6 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by stinjoe(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull:

Do giveaway for boys.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Zico777(m): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
HITsquad:

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Iamdbull: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Alhajipaulo:
No mind the asey jare trying to form woke with that their silly SIMP shaming, person wey her husband go order food.
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull:

angry
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull:

but can't u juss find one olosho for 5K (NGN 5000 naira)..or u don't hav lyrics?(no oofencse sir) angry
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Arkadrob(m): 1:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull won't help that bro that is hungry but na to give olosho money he wan do. This one weak me. The future true true na female.
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Iamdbull: 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
appishani1:
Go talk to that girl sitting all by herself.
She came with her man!
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nonywendy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull:

Don't u have a sister? If ur sis eats with u will u die? Open up and say u are looking for a relationship or a girl to bang than snapping yeye pix saying u need a lady to do this with u. Take ur sis along she will appreciate. If u don't have a sister call ur female cousin, atleast they are all ladies. Rubb!sh

4 Likes

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nonywendy(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
stinjoe:
Please Iamdbull I will be ever grateful if we can get something to eat please! Zero 1 five 2 four six five eight 8 2 Gtb.
Please don't pay deaf ears to my plea please! cry

he won't help u cos u hv got no puci
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Alhajipaulo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull:

No mind the asey jare trying to form woke with that their silly SIMP shaming, person wey her husband go order food.
Cruze erwhere sha. just listened to your songs on audiomack. You try.. but you gats put more effort on how you sing your song, sounding like you are reading the lyrics. you cant be sounding like an upcoming this 2020.. jamming to connect to.
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Coolguy34(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Bro if the money is too much and can't spend it alone.

Kindly run small giveaway for me cheesy
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by David808: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Laturuturu:

U no smart
Simp wake
She's already married
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by SPAMBOX7: 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
I rather be broke with big balls than have money and a low self esteem.
Spits*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by imagrg(m): 3:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Toto dey hungry you. Talk true! grin
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Southernigbo: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Something must kill a man
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
E be like say you Don tire for your music career.
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
E be like say you Don tire for your music career.

Why you come back online now? cheesy

My "Following" was sane and pretty uneventful without your posts.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by lilvicky68(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why you come back online now? cheesy

My "Following" was sane and pretty uneventful without your posts.
Person wey never get money to begin him music career wan terminate am with him own hand grin
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Slynation:
As a patriotic citizen of this country, I would have recommended one certain Magnolia, but she will go there and disgrace her surname...!!

And I ignored this before. grin

Contrary to our usual bickering sha, I must thank you.

I was just coming to nominate myself. You get foresight.

Disgrace? My surname LITERALLY (and etymologically) means class.

You for wait make I get there first instead of shooting me down when I've not even gotten a chance. smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Laturuturu: 4:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Alhajipaulo:

Omo I no see am ooo but C. E. Hoes will still do u for the right price

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Laturuturu: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
David808:

She's already married

Oh my friend....did you hear this song shey u dey whine me ni
The guy stage name has bull..I thought it's until I saw the video
Ur day is coming pls concentrate on dance hall.
Leave rap ,here no be America
Dance hall please

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Why Shy Away From Looking Into Her Eyes After Sex? / Five Sex Positions For Women With Big Butts / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.