Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) (6787 Views)

This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / After Sleeping with me, See what my boyfriend is Saying about me (pics) / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Iamdbull:
Guys am tired, I mean seriously tired of going to fancy restaurants to go and eat alone. I really need girls to be following me out.

I can't spend this money alone. Ladies come and assist me please!
Bros this mistake can almost classify as a sin the girl is there in front alone as said already why didn't u chat her but come to nira land instead.. even if she is married u are only eating with her right nothing special
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Slynation(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And I ignored this before. grin

Contrary to our usual bickering sha, I must thank you.

I was just coming to nominate myself. You get foresight.

Disgrace? My surname LITERALLY (and etymologically) means class.

You for wait make I get there first instead of shooting me down when I've not even gotten a chance. smiley
This one just have defense for every attack... grin biko carry your wahala and go!! I'm certainly not built for this
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Airforce one did more than this.
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by DeluxebyOVA: 6:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
The lady over there in the selfie image you took looks quite pretty. smiley
Perhaps it's my eyes. shocked
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nairalander248: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Laturuturu:

U no smart
In the pics there is a lonely lady in front of u there
Simp wake

She's married
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by erioluwa869: 7:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why you come back online now? My "Following" was sane and pretty uneventful without your posts.Why you come back online now? My "Following" was sane and pretty uneventful without your posts....
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by ibtommy(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
killmodz:
E in the picture there's a single lady eating alone. U can't meet ladies out there and interact instead u flood here with useless threads... U better face what's in fro undecidednt of u

The fear of thunderbolt is the beginning of wisdom. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Bukola94: 8:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
appishani1:
Go talk to that girl sitting all by herself.
U SURE SAY THIS GUY GET LIVER SO? I THINK E IS JUST CASHING CRUISE.CHASING CLOUT
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Bukola94: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nonywendy:
Don't u have a sister? If ur sis eats with u will u die? Open up and say u are looking for a relationship or a girl to bang than snapping yeye pix saying u need a lady to do this with u. Take ur sis along she will appreciate. If u don't have a sister call ur female cousin, atleast they are all ladies. Rubb!sh
OPEN UP & SAY U ARE LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP OR A LADY TO BANG, I LIK DAT LINE.Y NOT BE STRAIGHT GUY.LET ME HELP U, I WILL RECOMMEND DAT WAIST BEAD GIRL.JUST SLIDE INTO HER DM OR ASK SOMEONE TO GIVE U HER CONTACT.
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Baronthecelebri: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
You want to die quick
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 07, 2022
ibtommy:

The fear of thunderbolt is the beginning is wisdom. lipsrsealed
Lol.. she be Sango daughter?
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:39am On Nov 07, 2022
grin
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Princess80(f): 6:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Iamdbull:
Guys am tired, I mean seriously tired of going to fancy restaurants to go and eat alone. I really need girls to be following me out.

come pick me
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Aklee4994(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Alhajipaulo:
she's putting on ring on her marriage finger.
what you can’t see those not exist
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Dfynboi: 3:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
"can't spend this money alone" ;Dre u sure you have been feeding well,u looks hungry
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Alhajipaulo(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Aklee4994:
what you can’t see those not exist
all of us na ashawo. Lol
Re: Please Help I Need A Lady To Do This With Me(pics) by Limaqueen98: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Iamdbull:

after you find one na,later you go come the complain how she is finished your money up

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can Say That I'm The Only Female Who Doesn't Have This! (pics Ins..) / Curvy Food Seller In Viral Video Revealed / How Best To Answer The Question,"how Did You Get My Pin?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.