Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,555 members, 7,843,726 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation (1280 Views)

I Had A Dream And Need Interpretation. / This One Pass Me! - Lady With Heavy Curvy Watery Backside Slaps It Massively! / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by Walai(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
My regular customer olosho that travelled to Benin republic came back to her Nigerian base after 3years.
I entered my normal joint to ease some konji stress and I met her again. It didn't take time cos we are used to ourselves. After the normal number of rounds.
She started advising me to get married.
Upon telling her that I don't have money to pay bride price, She suggested I should get a girl pregnant and settle down with her. That the parents will be patient with me.
I don dey reason this advise since. Why will an olosho be advising me to get married? Is this another new format ??
Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by general111(m): 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Olosho want marry you..
Hahahah..
She go soon jazz you

5 Likes

Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by ikeno(m): 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
she dey giv u green light shocked

1 Like

Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by Walai(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thanks for this eye opener, I go dey careful now. The advise shock me seriously, coming from an olosho herself

general111:
Olosho want marry you..
Hahahah..
She go soon jazz you

1 Like

Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by AdamuKD: 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Finally, your village people have succeeded
Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by Cypress042(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Op she came back because of you

She has tasted millions of gbola in Benin republic and couldn't anyone like yours, so what do you want her to do.

1 Like

Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by lilvicky68(m): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Olosho no be human being?

She surprise say after 3years you still dey fornicate.. see better advice she dey give you grin

2 Likes

Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by Isokoson1: 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bro no reason matters, nah better advice she give you... Person too been Don reason me. Say nah so him take marry , after money come him go see the girl people and the guy is living big and well...if we dey say Nah money we dey wait omo.. Men go old for house ooo

3 Likes

Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by minasu190: 4:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Are you related to lai Mohamed?
Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by Rexymania(m): 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin grin you no trust olosho? She want make you marry her
Re: This One Pass Me; I Need Interpretation by SporaD8: 3:21am On Nov 07, 2022
When your Mechanic advise you to get a New Car...

(1) (Reply)

TAMAR / Love Is Blind: Brazilian Woman Throws Gender Reveal Party For Her Rag Doll Baby / Stop This Incessant Tarnishing And Denting Of Nigerian Ladies' Reputation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.