Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me (7739 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari / Festus Keyamo's Brother Remixes 2face Amaka To Buhari Disappoint Me-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by SirIconR(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2022
yetunsbay:
You still not ready for the truth
You don't want genuine change..... I and my likes are looking forward to a better Nigeria
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2022
SirIconR:
You don't want genuine change..... I and my likes are looking forward to a better Nigeria
Obi cannot win stop stressing yourself

You guys don't like hearing the truth. You prefer those who would lie and decieve una
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by yetunsbay(m): 12:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
SirIconR:
The change not necessarily mean it could only happen under a particular candidate's regime.

A 'prodigal son' might be the saving soul of a household.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Yeah, right.

Nothing is personal but you're having a new account every two weeks, tailing and insulting me.

You really overestimate yourself. Go and teach your siblings and younger cousins if you so badly need someone to mentor in growing up.

Mtcheeeewwwww.
Tailing?. Do you create an image of me in your head ?.Do i look like a nightmare in your sleep?. This's my first ever exchanges with you and i would have just waka pass if i didn't see your comments ignorantly excited about a politician posing for frivolous appearances. Honestly, you sound a little naive & ignorant, so, i won't be expecting much from you going forward (anytime i come across your posts).
To every low grade mind, trying to correct crude mindset is perceived as an overestimation of oneself.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
Putindbutt:
This's my first ever exchanges with you...

Ah. So you're categorically telling me that you're not N3TRAL/EthicallyRight? grin

Okay.

Honestly, you sound a little naive & ignorant, so, i won't be expecting much from you going forward (anytime i come across your posts).
To every low grade mind, trying to correct crude mindset is perceived as an overestimation of oneself.

I do hope you actually borrow yourself brain, as you can see I am the fool for naïvety, stunted growth and a low-grade crude mindset, to avoid my posts going forward.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 4:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ah. So you're categorically telling me that you're not N3TRAL/EthicallyRight? grin

Okay.

I do hope you actually borrow yourself brain, as you can see I am the fool for naïvety, stunted growth and a low-grade crude mindset, to avoid my posts going forward.
As far as you stay off politics section. I suggest romance section where your heart is being conditioned to melt easily at the pictures of an effeminate man.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 5:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Putindbutt:
As far as you stay off politics section. I suggest romance section where your heart is being conditioned to melt easily at the pictures of an effeminate man.

Say na you be warden for NL na. Okay. grin
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Say na you be warden for NL na. Okay. grin
It's an appeal, save me the trauma of reading your posts here, i'd never be bothered on romance section.
Thank you.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 5:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
Putindbutt:
It's an appeal, save me the trauma of reading your posts here, i'd never be bothered on romance section.
Thank you.

Ok.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ok.
Bless you girl. One kid gone.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
Putindbutt:
Bless you girl. One kid gone.

Ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by SirIconR(m): 6:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi cannot win stop stressing yourself

You guys don't like hearing the truth. You prefer those who would lie and decieve una
What even the outcome of this election whether good or bad it is all of us that will bear it..... What is happening in this regime will be a tip of the iceberg
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by SirIconR(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
yetunsbay:
The change not necessarily mean it could only happen under a particular candidate's regime.

A 'prodigal son' might be the saving soul of a household.
Definitely not those two old men... They both brought this bad governance unpon us
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by misano(m): 6:47pm On Nov 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Now hear me out, I'm still a loyal, dedicated and unapologetical Obidient, but I'm beginning to feel that Obi is simply too nice (r maybe too naive) for the Nigerian laissez-faire brand of politics which encourages mediocrity and "anything goes"...my point is, why does Obi have to attend every damn media hosting? It's becoming clear that despots like Tinubu and Atiku don't care about answering to Nigerians and can pick and choose their own narratives since they have all the political muscle to rig their way into power anyway, so why can't Obi just say "fucck it" and also play by the dirty rules of Nigerian politics by shunning all media outlets and doing his own "BIGMANism" since he's also a major contender as well? Obi is just too nice and unfortunately been honest, accountable and transparent doesn't pander to the principles of some Nigerians who have come to accept tyrannical attitudes from our political leaders because of ethnic and religious sentiments.

Obi should have avoided this debate since his fellow presidential contenders didn't think it was necessary to attend it, he should have just sent Datti to represent him...because his presence or not wouldn't still have stopped his growing influence anyway.

IF PETER OBI PLAYS POLITICS THE WAY YOU WANT HIM TO PLAY IT HE WILL NOT BE DIFFERENT FROM THE REST AND THEREFORE 50% OF HIS SUPPORTERS WILL NOT BE WITH HIM BECAUSE HE WILL SEEN AS ANOTHER TINUBU OR ATIKU. WISE UP BRO.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by epondudu: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2022
pipsplus2020:
Yes, but we are talking about leadership by example and a new Nigeria. He is the man for the job. A man driven by principle and integrity
Integri what?
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Fools like iLegendd will think I am being EXTRA with him because he is an exception. grin grin

Me wey I fit post a whole Wikipedia page for arguments, but the ode ro pe I am tenaciously defensive because I was "caught."

Caught ko, trap ni.

Seun Nlfpmod

Rule 2 again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy / Delta To Build 30,000bpd Modular Refineries / 9th Assembly: Court Adjourns Suit To Stop Gbajabiamila From Speakership Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.