Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me (7750 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari / Festus Keyamo's Brother Remixes 2face Amaka To Buhari Disappoint Me-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by favor914: 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Reinaldo:

The people who failed to attend have no regards for Nigerians. Obi respects Nigerians
Please speak for yourself only, Who told you we were interested in Empty Barrels telling fallacies on national tv?

Rather watch soundcity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Martinez39s(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
If he had avoided the meetings, you will probably complain that he is irresponsible and untrustworthy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
libertyfather:
Debate or whatever you call it is rubbish
you are th rubish ever exist
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by plaindealer: 11:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
What kind of topic is this?

You don't want the media constituency candidate to go to a media event?

Mba Mba, Pandora is a creation of social media so it's impossible for him to ignore riff-raff and rag-tag media gatherings, especially where disruptive, unruly, lawless, and ipob miscreants are present.

grin grin
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Britishpea: 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Lol hope you saw him quarreling on that LIVE program today. Man is feeling lost already. He felt sidelined. Felt they don’t want him.
I actually don’t understand him. He enjoys the most open support as of today, but he acted on that show when audience were asking questions like someone who felt sidelined.
Man was shouting. Omo only mumu won’t know that Obi is pretending. He wants to win by all means while concealing his true personality.

I refused to be brainwashed by him.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by julaion: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thinkam:
You made sense.
Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming
the north will rather vote for obi than atiku
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by NwaIdeato: 12:32am On Nov 07, 2022
femisplash:

The difference is that he's still loyal to Nnamdi Kanu while 99.9% of you have shifted loyalty. When was the last time you come across the ipobic slang "zoo" across all social media platforms?
I'm not a shifty and duplicitous Yaribaa pig, you people have the unsavory antecedents of neither being here or there, so I can never be as unstable as you mgbati-mgbati ranting animals. A good number of Igbos are more pro-Nigerian than any tribe in Nigeria, na we get the biggest capital investments across all regions in Nigeria, aside from Lagos where have Yaribass traveled to and made any significant economic impacts across Nigeria? the Biafran sentiments in Igboland is far beyond your simplistic and myopic scope of reasoning, has nothing to do with presidency or not.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by David160(m): 12:34am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Now hear me out, I'm still a loyal, dedicated and unapologetical Obidient, but I'm beginning to feel that Obi is simply too nice (r maybe too naive) for the Nigerian laissez-faire brand of politics which encourages mediocrity and "anything goes"...my point is, why does Obi have to attend every damn media hosting? It's becoming clear that despots like Tinubu and Atiku don't care about answering to Nigerians and can pick and choose their own narratives since they have all the political muscle to rig their way into power anyway, so why can't Obi just say "fucck it" and also play by the dirty rules of Nigerian politics by shunning all media outlets and doing his own "BIGMANism" since he's also a major contender as well? Obi is just too nice and unfortunately been honest, accountable and transparent doesn't pander to the principles of some Nigerians who have come to accept tyrannical attitudes from our political leaders because of ethnic and religious sentiments.

Obi should have avoided this debate since his fellow presidential contenders didn't think it was necessary to attend it, he should have just sent Datti to represent him...because his presence or not wouldn't still have stopped his growing influence anyway.

During the Kenyan election, Ruto attended every media engagement reason being that his party the was new and he needed the publicity. Odinga dey form career politician avoided media.. Ruto ended up winning the election.

Things are changing guy... Obi support base is the educated middle class and youths... He needs to make himself available to them.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by NwaIdeato: 12:36am On Nov 07, 2022
David160:

During the Kenyan election, Ruto attended every media engagement reason being that his party the was new and he needed the publicity. Odinga dey form career politician avoided media.. Ruto ended up winning the election.

Things are changing guy... Obi support base is the educated middle class and youths... He needs to make himself available to them.
I get you my guy but unfortunately the Kenyan electorate isn't the same as Nigeria, they are far more informed and sophisticated than the crude tribal politics we still play here.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by juman(m): 12:38am On Nov 07, 2022
BiafraAburi:

Underdogs are the only ones meant to answer election questions in sensible countries? See what idiots like you accept as normal. Any wonder why the illiterates from futa jalon are dealing with all you so-called educated morons. Empty head black fools.

Dont be stupid.
Tell him to stay away from all interview so that the people would only be assuming his goal for them.

By the way, the north are with education before british came.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Nobody: 12:40am On Nov 07, 2022
favor914:
Nonsense debate was it in Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo?

We do not understand queens English.

I've been monitoring your comments on Nairaland lately and haven seen how it reeks of idiocy, made a decision to never quote you.. Please let this be the very last time you quote me.. And this is me trying my best not to insult you even though you deserve it..
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by BeardedMeat(m): 12:46am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

You only debate with your mates.

Atiku , Tinubu and Kwankwaso no be Obi mate.

When the three of them agree to do a debate with obi locked out una go understand.

Childish nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by srclark: 1:27am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Now hear me out, I'm still a loyal, dedicated and unapologetical Obidient, but I'm beginning to feel that Obi is simply too nice (r maybe too naive) for the Nigerian laissez-faire brand of politics which encourages mediocrity and "anything goes"...my point is, why does Obi have to attend every damn media hosting? It's becoming clear that despots like Tinubu and Atiku don't care about answering to Nigerians and can pick and choose their own narratives since they have all the political muscle to rig their way into power anyway, so why can't Obi just say "fucck it" and also play by the dirty rules of Nigerian politics by shunning all media outlets and doing his own "BIGMANism" since he's also a major contender as well? Obi is just too nice and unfortunately been honest, accountable and transparent doesn't pander to the principles of some Nigerians who have come to accept tyrannical attitudes from our political leaders because of ethnic and religious sentiments.

Obi should have avoided this debate since his fellow presidential contenders didn't think it was necessary to attend it, he should have just sent Datti to represent him...because his presence or not wouldn't still have stopped his growing influence anyway.
Just the other day i was thinking what if OBI is the product this old politicians are trying to sell to us , i dont trust them one bit so it can be a win win for them
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by TAP23: 1:28am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

No matter how you package shit, it still smells like shit.

Northerners won't vote Obi.

Yorubas won't vote Obi

South south woint be foolish to empower an Igbo to continue from where they stopped in 1966.

Only Igbo will vote Obi.

Take that to the bank and cash it in

I hope u choke on ur vomit and dye a paynful and excruciating det.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by GodHatesJews: 1:29am On Nov 07, 2022
TAP23:

I hope u choke on ur vomit and dye a paynful and excruciating det.

A won uju Ayu sadists.

Hope you choke on semen when next you are juggling diks in your OSU mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 1:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Putindbutt:
Those things you listed up there is what the chairmanship candidate of my local government does every election period.

Only difference is; Peter Obi does not do any of these things during election period.

Sighs. You're obviously an Obi hater, 'cause if you weren't, you'd have known I was talking about many years ago WHILE HE WAS governor. Don't stress me. Goan borrow Pastor Remote's copy of Correct English to understand what the words "while" and "during" means. Everything I described up there and more, MADE UP the fibre of the governance of Obi.

Peter Obi was going to flood victims with his camera crew with labour party attire, taking advantage of the victims for caimpaign.

One personal experience I read was from a tweep called @urchilla01. You can Google it. He was some medical volunteer/person and he narrated how Obi was going and coming with the rescuers, back in the days at Anambra State. The pictures of these are not on the Internet. Seeing Obi's face, and him in the water with the victims, with the very real potential of him drowning as well, gave those people hope to fight for their lives.

If Obi becomes President, would he give out his number to students or some dumb Obidients?

Very much so.

PO is doing a campus tour, and he recently had a Zoom meeting with us. smiley Generation Z president toh badt!

This man makes it so easy defending him and he's got a lot of antecedents to back-- so really, do not get out of my mentions, I beg you. grin

Make I shine ontop your head and contribute to my own e-image. I'm vain like that.

Will President make his number public and be picking & returning your calls in his office?

In what world do you think there is one and only one fixed number a person can have?

Your common sense did not tell you of the possibility of a Public Complaints Call Centre, with different operators manning it and reporting direcly to the President?

Are you too stewpid and far gone in your being bloated of drainage waters that the idea of numbers (112, 911, 511, 60880, etc) for different services (DV, Child Abuse, Fire, etc) is too complex for you to grasp?

he be coming over to your house to dine and wine unannounced

No, Obi won't certainly come to my house to--- please, don't let me unwittingly swear for myself. cheesy

I go become big person. Anyway, Obi may not go to the homes of every ordinary citizens, but trust me he will swoop in on refineries, and national farmlands, and ministries unannounced to check on their progress.

Again, if you follow Obi well well, you go see how possible this is.

He no dey announce say, "I wan go so so place by Tuesday." Na pictures you go see AFTER him don leave. grin

Kano in the morning, Bayelsa and Kogi in the afternoon, Osun in the evening, Abuja for a scheduled interview, Accra, the very next morning. So, you see?

E don late; I for go deep schooling you more, but make I stop here for now.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by azpekuliar: 2:34am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

It was not a debate, it was a townhall meeting.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Ikpaitid: 2:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Only political minions attend TV debates.
Obi is a nonentity.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by NwaIdeato: 3:27am On Nov 07, 2022
srclark:
Just the other day i was thinking what if OBI is the product this old politicians are trying to sell to us , i dont trust them one bit so it can be a win win for them
Obi isn't perfect and never touted himself to be, but by Nigerian standards he's still far better than his fellow contenders in all parameters you can imagine.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Doyou2019: 3:57am On Nov 07, 2022
favor914:
Nothing is new under the sun, in every 12, there must be a Judas.
But you want 'Judases' from the North to abandon their own for yours abi?
You see how dumb you sound with this tribalism shii.
I'm Yoruba myself from Ibadan and I'm gunning for a Obi Presidency!
Una go count Judases tire, you morons.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by srclark: 4:03am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Obi isn't perfect and never touted himself to be, but by Nigerian standards he's still far better than his fellow contenders in all parameters you can imagine.
this is o e of the major problems i have with obidients you see everything as an attack it was just a mere speculation
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Doyou2019: 4:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Britishpea:
Lol hope you saw him quarreling on that LIVE program today. Man is feeling lost already. He felt sidelined. Felt they don’t want him.
I actually don’t understand him. He enjoys the most open support as of today, but he acted on that show when audience were asking questions like someone who felt sidelined.
Man was shouting. Omo only mumu won’t know that Obi is pretending. He wants to win by all means while concealing his true personality.

I refused to be brainwashed by him.
grin
'
We understand, partner. Simpletons as yourself can only be brainwashed by treasury looters who haven't an iota of respect for your person and human dignity.

Walahi ko b'ewu wa rara. A mo iru yin daadaa

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by srclark: 4:16am On Nov 07, 2022
favor914:
Please speak for yourself only, Who told you we were interested in Empty Barrels telling fallacies on national tv?

Rather watch soundcity.
all the many many talk talk don dey tire person sef
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by SocialJustice: 5:34am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Obi needs to stop attending any debate where Tinubu and Atiku won't attend.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Ofodirinwa: 5:38am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

so you think Obi is stupid because he attended a presidential debate? lol
His fellows are also wanted in various countries. Should he join in doing that too?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Dansy(f): 5:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Either Atiku or Tinubu are not the best option. I am a yoruba Christian man, my vote is for Obi. Leave arise tv, my vote is for Obi

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Durabest: 5:50am On Nov 07, 2022
pipsplus2020:
Yes, but we are talking about leadership by example and a new Nigeria. He is the man for the job. A man driven by principle and integrity
Which principle does obi represent? You are supporting him base on tribe not that he has anything to offer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by nostradamoss: 6:35am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Only foolish people like you will write this nonsense
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Thinkam:
You made sense.
Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

This your iggboh is bad. Does Nigeria seem like a joke to you?

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Lastmessenger2: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:
And when Obi became the governor of Anambra State, do you realise that this was exactly the kind of person he was (and is)?

So don't think it's not working, or that it hasn't worked for him.

He's not new to politics.

I agree he appears nice to a fault, and he's been subjected to the most ridiculous and inane standards because of his accessibility, but I'll advise that you make peace with that.

- He gave students his number
- He went in floods to save people
- He used to appear on a radio program for a Q & A session with the people
- He showed up unannouced to dine and wine with people
- And many more of such acts...

Anything worth doing is worth doing well, even if others are doing rubbish. grin

It's about yourself and what you can do, so H.E. PO is never going to change. cheesy

And the election is not merely a retaliatory thing, but a blueprint for finally doing things right in this country.

Be like them in some respect, but not entirely like them.
not forgetting the last zoom meeting he had with ordinary Nigerians. This shows a president that can be accessible to the people he governs and not some elite who feels everyone should worship him.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Olamarts(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Noilers for sale at affordable prices in Ilesa. Call: 09075600764
NwaIdeato:

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 7:31am On Nov 07, 2022
Lastmessenger2:
not forgetting the last zoom meeting he had with ordinary Nigerians. This shows a president that can be accessible to the people he governs and not some elite who feels everyone should worship him.

Yes, thank you for noting that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rule Of Law: Nigeria Slips By Two Points, Ranks 120th In 142 Countries — WJP / Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas / Buhari Says Nigeria Has 35 States?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.