Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me (7745 Views)

President-elect Tinubu Visits Lagos, Promises Not To Disappoint Nigerians / Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians ― Buhari / Festus Keyamo's Brother Remixes 2face Amaka To Buhari Disappoint Me-video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 7:35am On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Only difference is; Peter Obi does not do any of these things during election period.

Sighs. You're obviously an Obi hater, 'cause if you weren't, you'd have known I was talking about many years ago WHILE HE WAS governor. Don't stress me. Goan borrow Pastor Remote's copy of Correct English to understand what the words "while" and "during" means. Everything I described up there and more, MADE UP the fibre of the governance of Obi.

One personal experience I read was from a tweep called @urchilla01. You can Google it. He was some medical volunteer/person and he narrated how Obi was going and coming with the rescuers, back in the days at Anambra State. The pictures of these are not on the Internet. Seeing Obi's face, and him in the water with the victims, with the very real potential of him drowning as well, gave those people hope to fight for their lives.

Very much so.

PO is doing a campus tour, and he recently had a Zoom meeting with us. smiley Generation Z president toh badt!

This man makes it so easy defending him and he's got a lot of antecedents to back-- so really, do not get out of my mentions, I beg you. grin

Make I shine ontop your head and contribute to my own e-image. I'm vain like that.

In what world do you think there is one and only one fixed number a person can have?

Your common sense did not tell you of the possibility of a Public Complaints Call Centre, with different operators manning it and reporting direcly to the President?

Are you too stewpid and far gone in your being bloated of drainage waters that the idea of numbers (112, 911, 511, 60880, etc) for different services (DV, Child Abuse, Fire, etc) is too complex for you to grasp?

No, Obi won't certainly come to my house to--- please, don't let me unwittingly swear for myself. cheesy

I go become big person. Anyway, Obi may not go to the homes of every ordinary citizens, but trust me he will swoop in on refineries, and national farmlands, and ministries unannounced to check on their progress.

Again, if you follow Obi well well, you go see how possible this is.

He no dey announce say, "I wan go so so place by Tuesday." Na pictures you go see AFTER him don leave. grin

Kano in the morning, Bayelsa and Kogi in the afternoon, Osun in the evening, Abuja for a scheduled interview, Accra, the very next morning. So, you see?

E don late; I for go deep schooling you more, but make I stop here for now.
You're still saying the same crap but in a glamorized way. I'm not surprised you made reference to Twitter, there has been the major culprit where ignorant are being taken advantage of and your head being messed up with all kinds of smooth tales/stories without facts. Gen z wey body no dey gree calm down one place, na ontop Twitter dem dey carry you handicap. If Twitter stories could easily sway people like you away, why should i be surprised by your level of reasoning. A reasoning that glorifies public show offs and camera exhibition to actual governance performance. Politics na your mate?, the propagandists would swallow the gullibles. Governance is not a boyfriend/grirlfriend relationship with romantic fantasies but anyone can play a politics of creating fantasies in the heads of gen z. Why must sensible persons be carried away by tales or exhibitions when I could seek to know his past achievements. Why must I be unnecessarily excited about zoom meeting when the President can address the citizens on conventional media down to rural dwellers. The several emergency codes we have ain't sufficient, we need the President's personal number so that he would be everywhere attending to us personally being the Superman that he is. Maybe when you grow up a little, you'd understand Governance ain't Hadley Chase novels. It was on this same platform way back that he was referred to as a Billboard Governor, with empty talk & nothing to show. He now has upgraded from billboard to Twitter. I would like to see the pictures of him deep neck in the flood with his team of rescuers, if he could take pictures of laptops with students, I trust he won't pass off the chance with his advanced marine team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2022
ALTERNATEID:
Obi is a media creation. He became popular as a result of doing chochocho about the problems of Nigeria from one media house to the other.

The problem now is that the debate and engagements are no longer about identifying the problems and blaming APC but about discussing solutions and how to solve all the identified problems. Peter Obi is empty and has no solution to any of our identified problems. That’s why he’s doing poorly in all his media outings recently. You just can’t give what you don’t have.

I totally disagree with you. OBI has not shown his true disciplinary character. If you are aligned with any of the present corrupt leaders, inform them to leave the country as soon as Obi is sworn in, otherwise they will be in prison. Obi is bringing discipline without favoritism even if you are his cousin you won't be spared.

Obi is the only reason majority of Nigerians still have hope in Nigeria.

The next japa wave if Obi is rigged out will leave to revolution and tribal wars.

Mark these words cos I know things about Obi. He is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by dadexcel: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Now hear me out, I'm still a loyal, dedicated and unapologetical Obidient, but I'm beginning to feel that Obi is simply too nice (r maybe too naive) for the Nigerian laissez-faire brand of politics which encourages mediocrity and "anything goes"...my point is, why does Obi have to attend every damn media hosting? It's becoming clear that despots like Tinubu and Atiku don't care about answering to Nigerians and can pick and choose their own narratives since they have all the political muscle to rig their way into power anyway, so why can't Obi just say "fucck it" and also play by the dirty rules of Nigerian politics by shunning all media outlets and doing his own "BIGMANism" since he's also a major contender as well? Obi is just too nice and unfortunately been honest, accountable and transparent doesn't pander to the principles of some Nigerians who have come to accept tyrannical attitudes from our political leaders because of ethnic and religious sentiments.

Obi should have avoided this debate since his fellow presidential contenders didn't think it was necessary to attend it, he should have just sent Datti to represent him...because his presence or not wouldn't still have stopped his growing influence anyway.
......no my brother, I beg to respectfully disagree with you ...if the other candidates feel Nigerians do nit deserve their time thereby disrespecting us the citizens , Obi should nit follow join them ...that's the while essence of taking the country back . Things must be done differently....it can no nonget be business as usual. Nigerians needs to hear the candidate and question them on their plans.

It doesn't matter if Obi is the only candidate on the podium , it means he us the only one that is truly ready to face Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by jesmond3945: 8:08am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Now hear me out, I'm still a loyal, dedicated and unapologetical Obidient, but I'm beginning to feel that Obi is simply too nice (r maybe too naive) for the Nigerian laissez-faire brand of politics which encourages mediocrity and "anything goes"...my point is, why does Obi have to attend every damn media hosting? It's becoming clear that despots like Tinubu and Atiku don't care about answering to Nigerians and can pick and choose their own narratives since they have all the political muscle to rig their way into power anyway, so why can't Obi just say "fucck it" and also play by the dirty rules of Nigerian politics by shunning all media outlets and doing his own "BIGMANism" since he's also a major contender as well? Obi is just too nice and unfortunately been honest, accountable and transparent doesn't pander to the principles of some Nigerians who have come to accept tyrannical attitudes from our political leaders because of ethnic and religious sentiments.

Obi should have avoided this debate since his fellow presidential contenders didn't think it was necessary to attend it, he should have just sent Datti to represent him...because his presence or not wouldn't still have stopped his growing influence anyway.
No no. Is obi's nature. The election is like black and white. This election will make or mar the country.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by juniorstar(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
My entire street would vote obi.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2022
I became an Obi loyalist by listening to him. Now I am a Labour Party card-carrying member because of listening to him.

Peter Obi needs to use every channel to keep talking to people and keep building his loyal base.

Why should he act like those who are prepared to rig elections and impoverished the masses?

Peter Obi intends to make Nigerians vote for him in mass and help improve their lives.

He is doing the right thing.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Spy360(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

A leader who cannot be available during campaign will disappear by the time the elections are over. PO is letting us know that he will be a president that will be with us not one in absentia like Atiku and Tinubu. For me it's a good sign. Leaders should be servants not lords.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Roboto11: 9:46am On Nov 07, 2022
GodHatesJews:

Check well

Not supporting anyone in this dog race just opposed to an Igbo cretin being my president..

Yes, I am a proud tribalist and anti Igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Mom007(f): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerians get the leaders they deserve. when Dr Johnathan was in office, y'all booed him out, calling him too gentle, clueless etc. You wanted a hard president... One who will not be too nice and here we all are! Now God is giving us a second chance, a ray of sunlight... One who is willing to drop everything and come to the table, sit down and engage Nigerians, telling us his plans for the county's development yet here you all are again, finding fault with him and craving for people who do not give a damn about you, who are too empty headed and have nothing to talk about and hence are shying away from ant real interactive discuss with the people... Who have no regard for you whatsoever that they do not bother to even show up... Yes, these are the type you are now clamoring for instead of using Mr PO as a yardstick to rebuke and call the rest to order...
Its a pity Nigerians never learn from their mistakes. 2023 is around the corner already. They have their bribes and their thugs ready. PO supporters, what do you have if you are already turning against yourselves now? You think things are bad now? Miss the opportunity which God himself has given to us first then you will all know the real meaning of misery!
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Spy360:

A leader who cannot be available during campaign will disappear by the time the elections are over. PO is letting us know that he will be a president that will be with us not one in absentia like Atiku and Tinubu. For me it's a good sign. Leaders should be servants not lords.

People like Tinubu and Atiku who are ashamed of being shamed by their ignorance can only be successful via crime and fraud.

Obi is an intellectual, an intelligent elite that built his wealth from intelligence.

Atiku and Tinubu are not qualified to be Primary School teachers and I mean that.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by wonder233: 10:01am On Nov 07, 2022
There are no undecided voters. This is not America. Here people's minds have been made up way before any politician opened their mouths to speak. Nothing anyone says convinces anyone, votes are cast majorly on account of tribe, religion and political affiliations... Undecided in Nigeria? That must be a joke!
ZeroAccess:
OP don't be pissed, that's the situation we found ourselves in today's Nigeria. However, there are many undecided voters who are watching keenly as the event unfold and will punish those that don't regard us at the poll.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by ALTERNATEID: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2022
AstraDroid:

I totally disagree with you. OBI has not shown his true disciplinary character. If you are aligned with any of the present corrupt leaders, inform them to leave the country as soon as Obi is sworn in, otherwise they will be in prison. Obi is bringing discipline without favoritism even if you are his cousin you won't be spared.

Obi is the only reason majority of Nigerians still have hope in Nigeria.

The next japa wave if Obi is rigged out will leave to revolution and tribal wars.

Mark these words cos I know things about Obi. He is the real deal.

You’re simply deluded.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by yetunsbay(m): 10:54am On Nov 07, 2022
SirIconR:
Obi is the only better Option
lol but can't win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by yetunsbay(m): 10:57am On Nov 07, 2022
owobokiri:

Do you understand what this entails?
Tinubu has TVC, Obi doesn't have that
Tinubu has Buhari as his Abraham, Obi doesn't have that.
Tinubu has many governors waiting to rig the elections for him, Obi doesn't have that.

Atiku has political friends and corrupt allies in every nook and cranny of this country.
According to Obasanjo, Atiku has stolen enough money to feed his generation for "400 years"!
Atiku has PDP governors and big wigs to help him shape the narrative, but Obi doesn't have these..

Tinubu and Atiku can use their facilities and massive wealth to shape the narrative to help their goals..

So?

Obi needs to seize these sorts of opportunities. They're golden. It helps him appear humble and humane, these are the qualities that the other contestants lack.

He's not competing with Atiku and Tinubu on who is more arrogant.
Moreover, Tinubu is dodging the debates because of his recurrent incoherent outbursts. His handlers know he's going to finish himself if he attends. Obi doesn't have such worries..
So..?.
And yet Obi can't win...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
BiafraAburi:

You are so daft, dumb, and stupid just like your foolish Peter Obi. Now the scales have started to fall off your blind eyes. You fool should stop complaining and deal with what you have stupidly entered into. We told you that your dungeon was designed to belong to certain people, but you and your foolish Peter Obi want to behave like the idiot called Azikiwe to legitimize their zoo election for them and when we protest after the rigging has been perfected to bring in their choice president, they will tell us that we participated after all. Imagine what would happen if Peter Obi behave like Tinubu and Athifku by opting out of all the invitations to answer questions from all your morons?

Reason why we have decided to boycott your so-called s/election and are about to opt out from your malfunctioning, fraudulent dungeon called nigeria. In your useful idiot head, you actually think that Peter Obi will win election in a terrorist control cesspit called nigeria. This is why we see you, useful Igbo idiots, as daft and dumb. Continue with your idiocy, but make sure that you and your dumbass morons did not set foot into Biafraland for your useless election because it's never going to be allowed to happen anywhere inside Biafra.

your soooo dumb
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Putindbutt:
You're still saying the same crap but in a glamorized way.

Your opinion.

I'm not surprised you made reference to Twitter, there has been the major culprit where ignorant are being taken advantage of and your head being messed up with all kinds of smooth tales/stories without facts.

Still your opinion, and that doesn't mean it is necessarily true. A social media platform is a place where information is shared. From personal experiences to real life events.

Same way every other site is susceptible to fake news, Twitter isn't any different. But I mentioned that guy to you for easy reference.

There are other people I've seen who've corroborated the same story, and even Obi himself on this program below.

Believe or not, it's not about you. smiley

So don't feel too big thinking I am expelling energy in going back-and-forth with you in an attempt to convince you. smiley

But any chance I get to market Obi to the public is a goal.

1. This is a news clip video of Obi in the flooding:

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1555463899666944003?t=hewuceQW5rVIB5dcdaP9wA&s=19

2. This is Obi testifying to the man he went to save in the flood:

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1555252695526678529?t=kVPCob7mFKPVII1xBwDbFQ&s=19

A reasoning that glorifies public show offs and camera exhibition to actual governance performance.

Why must sensible persons be carried away by tales or exhibitions when I could seek to know his past achievements.

Again. It's all all on you and your perception. Repeating "I am sensible" 20 times doesn't make you so. I love and I am comfortable with standing tall and straight, strolling here. You turning your nose up while seated atop your high horse does nothing to me. cheesy

A superiority complex is only so effective for as long as there is a willing participant in an inferior mindset, so shout and rave away. It's a useless effort.

Your common sense cannot be objectively measured and verified, so I don't care.

I am convinced in Obi and that is that. I have sought out his past records and I am impressed. I have seen indices and stats backing up his actual governance performance and I am satisfied.

Your small-mindedness and anti-Obi stance is not my issue to resolve.

Go deal with it.

must I be ... excited about zoom meeting

If you truly value good governance, and a servant-leader spirit, yes.

I have not seen where any presidential candidate or a president for that matter has had a zoom meeting with the POPULACE, and not some of his executives and cabinet members.

The point is accessibility and a leader with the people at heart. A fake would not be bothering about these things.

Besides, na you ask if PO go give us him number, and I responded with that. Plus, his upcoming campus tour. tongue cheesy

when the President can address the citizens on conventional media down to rural dwellers.

Exactly. And Obi has been doing, is doing and will do more of these. I know you're an intermittently obtuse fellow, so you will not see that Obi has granted the most TV appearances ever.

Anambra is one of the places in Nigeria where you'll find good roads in remote villages. And there are plenty pictures of him interacting with local people, market women and community dwellers. I am a poor student, see, so I cannot spare going to bring those pictures to you.

The several emergency codes we have ain't sufficient, we need the President's personal number so that he would be everywhere attending to us personally being the Superman that he is.

This is the best you can do? smiley

I thought your point was how feasible it will be for people to have direct access to Obi? Now you're insisting it must be his number and only his alone?

Anyway, no chance in hell of getting across to you, but I am glad my point has been made.

You leave the issue of their efficiency for when he enters.

And you mentioning our emergency codes not working is a stain on the current management, from the State to the Federal, but what do I know.

Maybe when you grow up a little, you'd understand Governance ain't Hadley Chase novels.

This ediot doesn't know that leadership is both a mix of idealism and practicalism, vision and execution. If you are any indication of the stupidity festering in so-called adults like yourself, I'd rather not grow up.

O dagba, o o d'anu. undecided

It was on this same platform way back that he was referred to as a Billboard Governor, with empty talk & nothing to show.

Ohhh. Now you're making your own claims and you're expecting me to lap it up. Lailai. You called the Internet a breeding ground for lies, so how am I sure you're not spreading the same thing?

He now has upgraded from billboard to Twitter. I would like to see the pictures of him deep neck in the flood with his team of rescuers, if he could take pictures of laptops with students, I trust he won't pass off the chance with his advanced marine team.

Quick one, first: are pictures show-offs or evidences and a documentation?

You have to stick with one.

You cannot claim Obi shows off in pictures and then still demand for the same pictures as PROOFS of what he is doing.

No, sir.

Anyway... we've sha moved on from you claiming they are campaign gimmicks.

And make sure to watch that first VIDEO of Obi walking in the waters while he was being interviewed.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 2:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
Fools like iLegendd will think I am being EXTRA with him because he is an exception. grin grin

Me wey I fit post a whole Wikipedia page for arguments, but the ode ro pe I am tenaciously defensive because I was "caught."

Caught ko, trap ni.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Lanretoye(m): 2:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jnkay:
Dear OP, Obi is doing the right thing. It shows that he respects the rule of law. Atiku and Tinubu think they are above the law but not on Nigerian Youths watch again. Obi shows he has respect for Nigerians and we will reciprocate by given him all the best and giving him our last vote. He has shown leadership by example.
because u no get brain,you don't know that the debate is not a constitutional requirement for an aspirant.what do u know about rule of law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Mikedu(m): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Your points are well thought out however we don't have the complete picture from the outside,at least that's how I see it.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Your opinion.

Still your opinion, and that doesn't mean it is necessarily true. A social media platform is a place where information is shared. From personal experiences to real life events.

Same way every other site is susceptible to fake news, Twitter isn't any different. But I mentioned that guy to you for easy reference.

There are other people I've seen who've corroborated the same story, and even Obi himself on this program below.

Believe or not, it's not about you. smiley

So don't feel too big thinking I am expelling energy in going back-and-forth with you in an attempt to convince you. smiley

But any chance I get to market Obi to the public is a goal.

1. This is a news clip video of Obi in the flooding:

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1555463899666944003?t=hewuceQW5rVIB5dcdaP9wA&s=19

2. This is Obi testifying to the man he went to save in the flood:

https://twitter.com/chude__/status/1555252695526678529?t=kVPCob7mFKPVII1xBwDbFQ&s=19

Again. It's all all on you and your perception. Repeating "I am sensible" 20 times doesn't make you so. I love and I am comfortable with standing tall and straight, strolling here. You turning your nose up while seated atop your high horse does nothing to me. cheesy

A superiority complex is only so effective for as long as there is a willing participant in an inferior mindset, so shout and rave away. It's a useless effort.

Your common sense cannot be objectively measured and verified, so I don't care.

I am convinced in Obi and that is that. I have sought out his past records and I am impressed. I have seen indices and stats backing up his actual governance performance and I am satisfied.

Your small-mindedness and anti-Obi stance is not my issue to resolve.

Go deal with it.

If you truly value good governance, and a servant-leader spirit, yes.

I have not seen where any presidential candidate or a president for that matter has had a zoom meeting with the POPULACE, and not some of his executives and cabinet members.

The point is accessibility and a leader with the people at heart. A fake would not be bothering about these things.

Besides, na you ask if PO go give us him number, and I responded with that. Plus, his upcoming campus tour. tongue cheesy

Exactly. And Obi has been doing, is doing and will do more of these. I know you're an intermittently obtuse fellow, so you will not see that Obi has granted the most TV appearances ever.

Anambra is one of the places in Nigeria where you'll find good roads in remote villages. And there are plenty pictures of him interacting with local people, market women and community dwellers. I am a poor student, see, so I cannot spare going to bring those pictures to you.

This is the best you can do? smiley

I thought your point was how feasible it will be for people to have direct access to Obi? Now you're insisting it must be his number and only his alone?

Anyway, no chance in hell of getting across to you, but I am glad my point has been made.

You leave the issue of their efficiency for when he enters.

And you mentioning our emergency codes not working is a stain on the current management, from the State to the Federal, but what do I know.

This ediot doesn't know that leadership is both a mix of idealism and practicalism, vision and execution. If you are any indication of the stupidity festering in so-called adults like yourself, I'd rather not grow up.

O dagba, o o d'anu. undecided

Ohhh. Now you're making your own claims and you're expecting me to lap it up. Lailai. You called the Internet a breeding ground for lies, so how am I sure you're not spreading the same thing?

Quick one, first: are pictures show-offs or evidences and a documentation?

You have to stick with one.

You cannot claim Obi shows off in pictures and then still demand for the same pictures as PROOFS of what he is doing.

No, sir.

Anyway... we've sha moved on from you claiming they are campaign gimmicks.

And make sure to watch that first VIDEO of Obi walking in the waters while he was being interviewed.
Ironically, you couldn't understand what i meant by a President being a Superman, is that not the complex you folks are projecting on Obi. If the country has a plethora of agencies responsible for emergency situations, why do we need a Superman in a system where institutions exist?.
I really would question the level of your intelligence, perhaps someone still asking moma for tuition fee being a typical gen z. I reckon Twitter is the easiest source of dumping crude substances in the brains of unthinking dolts with a click of a button.
I'm the least you can impress with pictures or videos of a politician in a flooded region without any attendant improvement thereafter. Has his visits to those rural communities stop them being hit again when another round of flooding happened?.. What did he do as a Governor, beyond photo-ops, to alleviate their sufferings. Look at him walking around with his camera crew, I can't deal. Presently, what has he done than some other Presidential candidates that has contributed in huge sums to quickly bring succor to the victims without posing for the best digital pictures. I could remember Fashola putting his boots in flooded areas of Lagos and no noise was heard about it, you hardly would find it on social media unless you make a hard search on it. The very fact that i prodded you about his achievements, you came back talking about Anambra rural areas having about the best roads in Anambra. Are you an indigene of Anambra, are you well aware of your environment when he was Governor and can you prove him deliver the best roads in rural communities without referring to one of such Twitter stories?. The difference is the fact that I value substance while you do value frivolities, having a personality one can easily piss on. That's is the impression in your earlier comment i quoted, with subsequent engagements, it was confirmed.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by SirIconR(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol but can't win
As you have the assurance that your candidate will win.... Am over assured that Peter Obi will win.... Grab this opportunity for a better Nigeria
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by pipsplus2020: 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Durabest:
Which principle does obi represent? You are supporting him base on tribe not that he has anything to offer.

Sorry, I do not engage in blind arguments
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by pipsplus2020: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Blueivyp:

You made a good point. I was angry too but someone must lead differently

Sure
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Putindbutt:
Ironically, you couldn't understand what i meant by a President being a Superman, is that not the complex you folks are projecting on Obi.

Next time, speak directly and stop going through corners. I am not a diviner, don't come and Tinubuspeak for me here. grin

If the country has a plethora of agencies responsible for emergency situations, why do we need a Superman in a system where institutions exist?

Off point.

I really would question the level of your intelligence, perhaps someone still asking moma for tuition fee being a typical gen z. I reckon Twitter is the easiest source of dumping crude substances in the brains of unthinking dolts with a click of a button.

Okay, King Solomon Zoharariel.

I'm the least you can impress with pictures or videos of a politician in a flooded region without any attendant improvement thereafter.

Problem ti e niyen. I have furnished yiu with proofs. grin

My work is done.

Your impression na for your pocket.

Has his visits to those rural communities stop them being hit again when another round of flooding happened?..

I no get transport fare. I think you should know that by now. Don't ask me, "where is Egbeda?", I carry you go there; you say na Ikotun you wan go; I still show you, you say na Igando next. Ma pin mi lemi. I am very tired from school like this.

What did he do as a Governor, beyond photo-ops, to alleviate their sufferings. Look at him walking around with his camera crew, I can't deal.

Eyaaaa. God will hill you of your disgust. Pele. cheesy

Presently, what has he done than some other Presidential candidates that has contributed in huge sums to quickly bring succor to the victims without posing for the best digital pictures.

Again, your problems. I no be therapist.

I could remember Fashola putting his boots in flooded areas of Lagos and no noise was heard about it, you hardly would find it on social media unless you make a hard search on it.

Abi now? From 'where did he do such' to 'others have done such.' smiley

You're simply el magnifico.

The very fact that i prodded you about his achievements, you came back talking about Anambra rural areas having about the best roads in Anambra.

Yes, and I did not lie. I have seen pictures and news have bore witnesses.

Are you an indigene of Anambra, are you well aware of your environment when he was Governor and can you prove him deliver the best roads in rural communities without referring to one of such Twitter stories?

When people discuss world politics, are they citizens of over 192 countries of the world?

You have a smartphone, most likely. Make use of it and go and verify.

Alternatively, go the the website of the *Nigerian Governors' Forum* website and download a report of Obi's achievements.

The difference is the fact that I value substance while you do value frivolities, having a personality one can easily piss on. That's is the impression in your earlier comment i quoted, with subsequent engagements, it was confirmed.

Neutral or ethicallyright or whatever else you go by, if this is you, be verrryyy careful. Really. I won't say more than that.

Do not stretch thin my grace towards you here.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Next time, speak directly and stop going through corners. I am not a diviner, don't come and Tinubuspeak for me here. grin

Off point.

Okay, King Solomon Zoharariel.

Problem ti e niyen. I have furnished yiu with proofs. grin

My work is done.

Your impression na for your pocket.

I no get transport fare. I think you should know that by now. Don't ask me, "where is Egbeda?", I carry you go there; you say na Ikotun you wan go; I still show you, you say na Igando next. Ma pin mi lemi. I am very tired from school like this.

Eyaaaa. God will hill you of your disgust. Pele. cheesy

Again, your problems. I no be therapist.

Abi now? From 'where did he do such' to 'others have done such.' smiley

You're simply el magnifico.

Yes, and I did not lie. I have seen pictures and news have bore witnesses.

When people discuss world politics, are they citizens of over 192 countries of the world?

You have a smartphone, most likely. Make use of it and go and verify.

Alternatively, go the the website of the *Nigerian Governors' Forum* website and download a report of Obi's achievements.

Neutral or ethicallyright or whatever else you go by, if this is you, be verrryyy careful. Really. I won't say more than that.

Do not stretch thin my grace towards you here.
Nothing personal here, i'm not stopping you hopping on the bandwagon, i was gonna help reposition your brain towards being more politically aware than overtly excited about a politician's of photo-ops & exhibitions. But seems it's a waste of my very precious time. Hopefully my 2kobo of enlightenment helps if you finally grow up.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Durabest: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
pipsplus2020:

Sorry, I do not engage in blind arguments
why will you argue when you don't have facts to present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Putindbutt:
Nothing personal here...

So na you?

Nice one.

Well played.
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by yetunsbay(m): 8:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
SirIconR:
As you have the assurance that your candidate will win.... Am over assured that Peter Obi will win.... Grab this opportunity for a better Nigeria
maybe in coming years definitely not next year.

Check the political landscape of 9ja u gonna understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by SirIconR(m): 9:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
yetunsbay:
maybe in coming years definitely not next year.

Check the political landscape of 9ja u gonna understand
You are one of the problems we have in this country... Just read what you typed... Are you not tired of the status quo
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Putindbutt: 5:30am On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So na you?

Nice one.

Well played.
Nothing personal here, i'm not stopping you hopping on the bandwagon, i was gonna help reposition your brain towards being more politically aware than overtly excited about a politician's of photo-ops & exhibitions. But seems it's a waste of my very precious time. Hopefully my 2kobo of enlightenment helps if you finally grow up.
Bye
Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by Magnoliaa(f): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Putindbutt:
Bye

Yeah, right.

Nothing is personal but you're having a new account every two weeks, tailing and insulting me.

You really overestimate yourself. Go and teach your siblings and younger cousins if you so badly need someone to mentor in growing up.

Mtcheeeewwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is Beginning To Disappoint Me by yetunsbay(m): 9:44am On Nov 08, 2022
SirIconR:
You are one of the problems we have in this country... Just read what you typed... Are you not tired of the status quo
You still not ready for the truth

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Students In School Now, Need More Time To Collect Their PVCs- Rudeboy Tells INEC / Mend Threatens Bomb Attack In Abuja / Video: Pdp "Underage" Vote Rigging In Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.