Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help Nl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Nl (2142 Views)

Help Nl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Nl by GB102(m): 6:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
I have dis gurl, what is about to cause our fall out is because  she is rapacious in nature and demanding skills is unabating even though she knows it exacerbated our relationship. In retrospect she never loved anyone including me , she always had a way to incliminate peeple. it was completely inevitable to avoid her demands, she will always deter any of her lover including me (sometimes i wonder if it is only me)  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. she blithe the concequences of her action knowing that the act is just a transient or maybe she doesnt know (only God can say)

NL please i seriously need your help, what action should i take?
Re: Help Nl by MrCork17: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
****looks for dictionary angry **
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^Me too! grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Nl by born2boink(m): 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2011
Wetin him dey write?
This one na poem abi na poetry?
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
LMAO at all replies,
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2011
GB102:

I have dis gurl, what is about to[b] caused[/b] our fall out is because  she is rapacious [/b]in nature and demanding skills is [b]unabating even though she knows it exacerbated our relationship. In retrospect she never loved anyone including me , she always had a way to[b] incliminate[/b] peeple. it was completely inevitable to avoid her demands, she will always deter any of her lover including me (sometimes i wonder if it is only me)  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed. she blithe the concequences [/b]of her action knowing that the act is just a [b]transient or maybe she doesnt know (only God can say)

NL please i seriously need your help, what action should i take?

Mr op.yesterday the gal was riding in a rich man''s jeep to and from some oil station.
Today your english is in its own clas.  grin grin grin
The action you should first take is to repost in a language we can understand.
waaa!!
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 6:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
but whats too difficult to understand here?  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i seriously need advice before i take d wrong step. pendo or whatever ur name is, how is dat helping my problem?
Re: Help Nl by born2boink(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2011
GB102:

but whats too difficult to understand here?  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i seriously need advice before i take d wrong step.
A beg use water rinse face and you can see clearly before you get F9,even my pidgin better pass your vocabularies
Re: Help Nl by Roland17(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
Please don't tell you have graduated from the university, it would break my heart,
Re: Help Nl by Roland17(m): 7:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
Writing in french would have been better.
Re: Help Nl by claremont(m): 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2011
@OP: The goal of communication is for a dialogue to occur between two or more parties, what you just achieved is a monologue i.e. you are talking to yourself. Why a man will stand in the middle of a road, and start talking to himself is totally beyond me! cool
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2011
@roland, u r only trying to excalate problems here, @claremont, whats too difficult in dis, is not like i am an egg head,
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2011
GB102:

@roland, u r only trying to excalate [/b]problems here, @claremont, whats too difficult in dis, is not like i am an egg head,

Dude stop cracking me up grin grin

Roland I though the guy is from a place called AGEGE undecided
Is Agege in France? where's my sis Nayah?

[b]OP Read your previous op below and stop making fun of us

i just notice dat my girl has been behaving funny lately, and she travels to port almost everytime for little or no reason, at first she said she was going to visit her aunt but i later found out she got no aunt in ph, after careful examination i found out that she actually goes der cos of a man who she said loves her like a daughter , d man bought laptop for her and he drives murano jeep and also works in i oil firm,  after asking her d seriouslness of the relationship ,if it is really a daugther and dad relationship, she ignored, d more i asked d more she changed d topic, not until one day she was telling me a story mistakingly said d truth, d man actually bangs her and gives her lots of money to buy anything she likes, "sometimes i wonder d kind of girl she is, just let her tell stories she will open up alot of her secrets"
now i dont know what to do, NL please help me
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^ i neva said i didnt write dat, i meant, she wanted more dan i can offer, had i known any form of cash cow i would have been up to d task. so whats ur point?
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 7:15pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^ my point is,please simplify your post for us to understand. smiley
simple basic english is ok. what you have up there makes no sense
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
claremont:

@OP: The goal of communication is for a dialogue to occur between two or more parties, what you just achieved is a monologue i.e. you are talking to yourself. Why a man will stand in the middle of a road, and start talking to himself is totally beyond me! cool
Oga! Wetin you dey find for NL? I think say you don go before! grin grin grin i know say you just dey make mouth! Welcome jare! grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
pendo89:

^^ my point is,please simplify your post for us to understand. smiley
simple basic english is ok. what you have up there makes no sense
 i dont know which other way to simplify dis, can u help?
Re: Help Nl by Roland17(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
@pendo89
no blame me, him profile say him dey france grin grin grin. infact am putting on a bullet proof helmet now,
Re: Help Nl by SAFO(m): 7:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
OP you owe me big time. Here's the translation

"I have this girl, what is about to cause our fall out is because  she is excessively greedy in nature and her [/b]demanding skills [b]are intense  even though she knows it makes our relationship worse. In hind sight she never loved anyone including me , she always had a way to (OP I assume you meant alienate [/b]instead of [b]incliminate) make people feel separated. it was completely impossible [/b]to avoid her demands, she will always [b]put aside any of her lovers including me (sometimes i wonder if it is only me)  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed  . she shows no concern for the consequences of her action knowing that the act is just short lived or maybe she doesn’t know (only God can say)

NL please i seriously need your help, what action should i take?"
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 7:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
GB102:

i dont know which other way to simplify dis, can u help?
angry angry angry angry angry
you are more irritating. Why couldnt you write in normal english like in your previous posts?
I swear even the interpretation doesn't make things easier. confusing for me.
Ope you find help really.
cheers.
Re: Help Nl by claremont(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Oga! Wetin you dey find for NL? I think say you don go before! grin grin grin i know say you just dey make mouth! Welcome jare! grin grin grin grin
I decided to listen to the multitude of pleas from my well-wishers to revert my landmark decision to leave. The mere fact that a social networking site is populated by kids and/or rabble-rousers doesn't make everyone therein one, this informed my change of heart. cheesy grin
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
angry angry angry
sexkillz missed you.
Re: Help Nl by claremont(m): 7:30pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^^
Something tells me someone else missed me as well! wink cheesy
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 7:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
yes its long since I heard the words; exist, logic,hypothesis,analyis,proven facts,research,'does not exist'
angry
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
pendo89:

yes its long since I heard the words; exist, logic,hypothesis,analyis,proven facts,research,'does not exist'
angry
GBAM!!! When last Did me and that bloke ARGUE SEF! angry angry angry
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2011
Its been quiet and calm apart from a few explosions here and there plus teargas canisters thrown in by mods to quell the escalating violence in various threads.
now you two watch out.security has been beefed up.
smiley
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
please u guys should not adulterate here, whats all dis ??  angry angry angry angry
Re: Help Nl by pendo89(f): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
^ Am really sorry.I forgot you were around.
Am out smiley
Re: Help Nl by claremont(m): 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2011
GB102:

please u guys should not adultrate here, whats all dis ??  angry angry angry angry
Properly spelt "adulterate". I believe you are now beginning to reveal your true level of English language prowess. wink wink
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ ur yansh typing error no d ur village, undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Nl by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
Roland17:

@pendo89
no blame me, [size=15pt]him profile say him dey france[/size] grin grin grin. infact am putting on a bullet proof helmet now,
If that Guy is in FRANCE then i'm in HEAVEN! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help Nl by GB102(m): 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ see ur head, u think i b u weh neva leave toll gate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Cheating Destroys Lives / Why Don't More African Ladies Date White Men? / Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.