Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? (2076 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by GentleMimi: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2013
Hello everyone and a happy sunday to u all.Pls i woul love to get your opinions abt showing affection in public eg kissing(briefly on d lips,neck),sitting on a guy's laps..... etc. Can u do it publicly? What are ur thoughts(honestly) when u see such acts? Married couples,waddaya think? I was in a bus sometime back(molue...lol) and a guy came to see his babe off....so teeey him enter inside the bus.As he was abt to leave,he started kissing the babe all over her face(hian!).The part that got me tickled was the stupid village noise this babe was making.People actually turned towards this couple!!! Shame wey suppose catch them come begin catch me.

1 Like

Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by bigtalla(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2013
I sometimes see public display of affection as a cover-up for a fake/struggling r/ship.. I have a friend who kisses his gf publicly becos she wants him to and not becos he likes it. He says he only complies whenever they have had an argument/quarrel, especially when he was the one at fault. Its like a penace.. It's not normal in Nigeria, but I believe we are getting there ...
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by hod898(m): 8:55am On Oct 20, 2013
We can only play and couldn' care less of what other ppl think, but to start intimate sessions is a nay. What if some children were watching us? Those are nt things we should do publicly bcoz they're not meant for the public. A peg on the lips or forehead is O.K. but nothing more than that. Hot things like that(french kiss, groping, touching, etc.), when done in public, degrade the moral decency of the society. But ppl hv their freedom, right? So, I just spoke on my perspective.
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Extom(m): 8:58am On Oct 20, 2013
If you and your partner are cool with it, why not?
Some people don't because of fear of what the public might say. Who still gives a flying bleep about what people thinks? If you should always try to please people, you will remain unhappy for the rest of your life.
But I believe that if you really love someone, and that person is very attractive, PDA is sure. No matter how shy you are.

2 Likes

Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by janetDurling(f): 9:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Yes............ cheesy cheesy
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by GentleMimi: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Thanks for ur great opinions. In my own case.i think a guy/babe shld'nt display any act publicly if they are not capable of doing so in privacy. I'm comfortable with holding hands,and an occassional hug.Kissing shld be done in privacy. If a guy cannot kiss his babe when its just the both of them,but does it eagerly in public,then he is putting up a public show.
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
To an extent. A peck is okay but when people go french...... undecided undecided

I remember one time I was on the bus home. A couple sat in front of me and kissed (peck on the lips), I was like, "Okay, that's sweet". Then the man started stroking the girls face and stroking her hair. I thought to myself, "No, please no cry cry." As soon as I saw the Tongue I went to the front of the bus. Gosh my eyes saw that day. angry angry
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Nomski0(f): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Not a fan of intense PDA. Light touches and kisses, little whispers, and intense looks are all okay. They tend to make the next person jealouswinkwink cause you'd both be lost in each other but french kissing and heavy petting.....ew No way, thats just plain gross.undecidedundecided
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Adaeze003(f): 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Nope! You wan spoil my market? grin
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by free2ryhme: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adaeze003: Nope! You wan spoil my market? grin

more like rotten gala grin grin grin
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by naijathings(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2013
[size=18pt]i make the next person get jealous when i am in the mood for PDA.[/size]
i used to have a very pretty chic.. very fair like a mermaid.. we like to kiss on the express roadside while waiting for a bus to take her back home and we be kissing on the bus till we get to 22 road where she used to stay.
about 3 months ago i was with a girl and we were in *KEKE MARWA* ( or tricycle ) and sat in the back with one lords chosen woman, we were kissin and kissin till the woman started calling us possesed people but we kept laffing and kissing just to ignite her anger.
i like having s3x in public places, on the beach, in the street behind parked cars at night, in hotel stairways, on football field (sec school and NYSC). but really, you say you love your boy/girlfriend and you can't kiss properly in public, then one of you is faking it. thats a good way to test him/her... and please do not listen to that rubbish talk when they say they don't like it except if he/she is a shy person.
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Adaeze003(f): 6:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
free2ryhme:

more like rotten gala grin grin grin
Say wha?? undecided
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by naijathings(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
adaobi123: To an extent. A peck is okay but when people go french...... undecided undecided

I remember one time I was on the bus home. A couple sat in front of me and kissed (peck on the lips), I was like, "Okay, that's sweet". Then the man started stroking the girls face and stroking her hair. I thought to myself, "No, please no cry cry." As soon as I saw the Tongue I went to the front of the bus. Gosh my eyes saw that day. angry angry

you are lucky i was not the one u saw... i would have screamed... i like my babe sitting in the corner if we are on a bus so i can wrap my arms around her and play with her bhooobs plus all the kissy kissy..... that is if i am in the mood for such sha.
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:

you are lucky i was not the one u saw... i would have screamed... i like my babe sitting in the corner if we are on a bus so i can wrap my arms around her and play with her bhooobs plus all the kissy kissy..... that is if i am in the mood for such sha.

Wtf ? undecided
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Adaeze003(f): 6:45pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]i make the next person get jealous when i am in the mood for PDA.[/size]
i used to have a very pretty chic.. very fair like a mermaid.. we like to kiss on the express roadside while waiting for a bus to take her back home and we be kissing on the bus till we get to 22 road where she used to stay.
about 3 months ago i was with a girl and we were in *KEKE MARWA* ( or tricycle ) and sat in the back with one lords chosen woman, we were kissin and kissin till the woman started calling us possesed people but we kept laffing and kissing just to ignite her anger.
i like having s3x in public places, on the beach, in the street behind parked cars at night, in hotel stairways, on football field (sec school and NYSC). but really, you say you love your boy/girlfriend and you can't kiss properly in public, then one of you is faking it. thats a good way to test him/her... and please do not listen to that rubbish talk when they say they don't like it except if he/she is a shy person.

You might want to consider what that woman said shocked
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
^^^^LMAAOO. Madness grin grin grin
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Vivly(f): 7:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
PDA? No. How uncomfortable can you get? What if emotions get into overdrive. Why not reserve all the mooshi mooshi squishy for somewhere more private so you can move as the spirit leads
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by GentleMimi: 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings: [size=18pt]i make the next person get jealous when i am in the mood for PDA.[/size]
you sure sey no be u i see dat day for molue Lol! But u sound as if u do it just for public entertainment,like there is no affection?
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by mspee(f): 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
PDA? A big no no for me. I hate attention undecided
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by gideonjeta(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Well it happened to me yesterday.My girlfriend kissed me at a busy bus stop.I responded.It was not long though.I do not care if we are watched or lot.
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Kussminaj I can see u grin
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
i preach it,i practice it
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Nobody: 4:17am On Oct 21, 2013
Yes yes yes. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by hod898(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2013
ms_pee: PDA? A big no no for me. I hate attention undecided
Same here.
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Plesa1(f): 10:48am On Oct 21, 2013
I love it... and personally I prefer it to be light and fun not serious like we want attention... I agree that some do it because they have problems at home, some do it for the thrill of being watched. I do it for love! grin
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
yea, i see it as light fun, kissing & hand holding, cuddling why should anyone be uncomfortable about that? I wont care who is watching
Re: Public Display Of Love/affection:a Yes Or No? by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2013
Justeenaleo: Kussminaj I can see u grin
mess! Got me bursted grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out !! Expert Reveals How To Get Better In Bed Naturally Without Drug / Help! My Gay Friend Is Coming On To Me! / What Is Wrong With Modern Girls And Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.