Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (50983 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:05am On Nov 07, 2022
abokikhalifa:

I don't know if you guys don't have sense or you just want to be foolish for life. Don't you see all the news about NIGERIAN girls on social media and how the behave ? You still carry all your heart, love, money and time invest on her. You never see anything. I will advice you to even marry her so that she can be the mother of your kids. .

You mean mother of the bastards she will bring to him grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by emerged01(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Whatever your plan is,put your interest first and always protect yourself.
You will be foolish to think love is when you cannot control yourself in a relationship and take action when it is necessary.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by techWriter1: 8:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Un-reinvest your feelings now to avoid more stories that touches the heart in future

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:20am On Nov 07, 2022
zeuss:

Friend, who is not a slot? She only got caught.
Infact these days....l dnt want to talk too much but if you could seeb what every days girls do in secret u will be shocked......even u what moral right do u have to judge another's immortality? Are u not promiscuous dont u entertain yahoo.

What do you mean at bolded ? How those it even relate to this present topic of discussion ? By the way, There is nothing any girl wants to do in secret that will get me shocked again. I have been on the streets for long and I understand the average Nigerian girl. Now going be your assertion, it is guys like you that normally says past Is the past while you marry damaged girls that have done abortions and can't bare kids anymore!

I guess you can Marry a girl that has slept with your father, friends and brothers in the past all because she has changed right?

9 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Sageez(m): 8:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Op give me her number let me talk some sense into her grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Kirkman: 8:22am On Nov 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You just said the raw truth! Many of them throw away good guys because of their Short sightedness and after hoeing their prime away, they will start going to different prayer houses visiting prophets for good husband (mumu) to marry them.
You have said it all. grin. Very confused set of species

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by zeuss: 8:23am On Nov 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
[/b]

What do you mean at bolded ? How those it even relate to this present topic of discussion ? By the way, There is nothing any girl wants to do in secret that will get me shocked again. I have been on the streets for long and I understand the average Nigerian girl. Now going be your assertion, it is guys like you that normally says past Is the past while you marry damaged girls that have done abortions and can't bare kids anymore!

I guess you can Marry a girl that has slept with your father, friends and brothers in the past all because she has changed right?

Let me quote you "There is nothing any girl wants to do in secret that will get me shocked again. I have been on the streets for long and I understand the average Nigerian girl."
Lets manage.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2022
zeuss:

Let me quote you "There is nothing any girl wants to do in secret that will get me shocked again. I have been on the streets for long and I understand the average Nigerian girl."
Lets manage.

You ended up not answering the questions I threw at you lol

You can wife a whorre if you want. I wish you best of luck grin

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by detectivejones: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2022
Redflags everywhere, but whatever emotion you feel won't let you see clear. Its your ilks that create new moniker one year after marriage disturbing our peace that you just found out your child isnt yours or your wife is texting her exes.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by BigYash: 8:46am On Nov 07, 2022
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.
You want op to die young abi. Change olosho? You must be a comedian undiscovered. Go meet AY,make him feat. you for AYLive. You will do well in comedy..

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by minasu190: 9:02am On Nov 07, 2022
You met her on Facebook, and you want the relationship to last?oga knack and go,otherwise she go bring bastard child to you, better run for your life

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Streetmovement(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

A hoe is always gonna be a hoe if you don't know this then you'll never know Peace

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by LILTJAY: 9:09am On Nov 07, 2022
op your girlfriend na igbo or ss I sure

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by omolasho: 9:27am On Nov 07, 2022
The Hook up girl is now dating you.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by omolasho: 9:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Oops, not all girls are for relationship and marriage. Know this and know peace.

You have all the Intels to believe that this particular girl is not THE ONE, so why are you indecisive and seek validation from multitudes who shall eventually confuse you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Southernigbo: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2022
From ur looks she concluded that u will b sufficient 4 her
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by chinwe77: 11:19am On Nov 07, 2022
You need to cut ties with her because apparently she is not meant for you. Unless you're fine with what she's doingYou need to cut ties with her because apparently she is not meant for you. Unless you're fine with what she's doing...

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Laturuturu: 11:26am On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

Pls.i beg you. Give me her number make I collect my share before the pussy become slack and useless then she turn feminist.
The time is now my brother. Do give me her number
Pls.help.me ask her how much for short time and over night

10 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Emotions can make a guy does things to his crush that he cannot do to his siblings in terms of mugu.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by CodeTemplar: 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
She is charging others I quess.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

Marine girls are not meant for one man, the goal is to catch as much as possible.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by SouthSouth1914: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
moneymaniyke143:
You are a SIMple man ….give her more chances she will change grin grin grin

This your picture is like the OP. We don’t know if he is crying or laughing..

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by emiika: 6:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
just wow wow wow
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by phemy36(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Newman001:

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means. Very useless gender
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Gaddafiyusf(m): 6:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
Unhook her asp
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Skty: 6:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Is it skin to skin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by JasperVII(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
What are you still waiting? Man break up with her! What is wrong with you?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by sandland: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dshocker:
A is for apple
B is for blocus
C is for cum
D is for dild0
E is for emilokan
F is for frying pan
G is for goat
H is for hopelessness
I is for idiot

Op dey there, she go plant cassava for your head, come still harvest am and you no go know grin

Coded is better
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by adecz: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is a chronic, greedy runs gehl...

She can't stop.

I suspect she may even have iPhone 13.

5 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Hushpuppies(m): 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
You need to forgive her 4,444 times bro

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.