Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup (50989 Views)

10 Ways To Know If A Girl Is Into “hookup” Business / Some Girls Are Now Shamelessly Into Hookup / Why Are So Many Nigerian Girls Going Into Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by NeckingNgulping(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Amayabor1:
It amazes me how guys forgive their girlfriends that cheats on them. A girl you are in a relationship with cheats on you, you forgive her and continue the relationship. I don't understand. Is it because of low self esteem[b][/b] or because you feel you can't get another girl that will be as pretty as her?

Op, i don't waste advise on people like you.

Probably low self esteem

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by NessFortunate: 1:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for

single guys like us get rest of mind... Join us. Life is too stressful don't turn mumu because of pvssy. Wise up.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Oduduwa707: 1:51am On Nov 08, 2022
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Oduduwa707: 1:55am On Nov 08, 2022
OP.... angry angry angry

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by One4me: 2:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago,

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized.
I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.

You are a S!MP.

Just forgive her and everything will be fine.
Otondo, Mr. Perfect grin grin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by One4me: 2:49am On Nov 08, 2022
imagrg:
Childish advice from grown boys could spoil your relationship with your future partner. Most of these loudmouths have girlfriends who even date their own friends. They are here forming macho men.

The advice from an elder statesman is this:
Groom her and make her realise that you intend to marry her and that if she continues with the hookup thing, you may be forced to dump her!

She would change with time.

Meanwhile, knack her toto with condom oh!

Rule Number 1: Never try to CHANGE your Partner.

If you can live with "what you have", by all means, do.
If you cant, just take a walk,

Trying to remodel one's partner always lead to bad stories that touch.

Character and Behavior, in an Adult, was built over decades and trying to change it is a futile attempt.

Broken marriages arise because one partner thought he/she will change the other, after and during marriage.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by One4me: 2:57am On Nov 08, 2022
bisqit:
mariahangel, magnoliaa, sisisioge, ahnie, fashioncookie, octopussy, pocohantas, klass99. which of you are you into hookup?

All of the above. grin
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 3:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

Bro na this girl?
Yes bro,how u take Sabi her....Incase you're the one dating her rn...pls run..... she's a marine agent o....I know wat I'm saying

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Phraences:
Some people will just wake up and be asking for advice when they know quite well what to do!!!

It's an emotional thing for the OP, I think the sex is good and the lack of attention she's giving him is making him need her the more. Lols, wahala for who day date coded olosho.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by jimcaddy(m): 3:19am On Nov 08, 2022
No more dignity anymore for Nigerian ladies. Many of them are into hookup. And don't give me the "men are the cause of it" cock and bull story. You chose to do hookup for whatever reason. Money, money, money is all we ever think of and we can do anything to get it including losing your pride and dignity as a woman. It's crazy mehn to know that almost every Nigerian babe na coded ashawo. Even the ones that just finished secondary school too don begin to join the league. It's only in extreme poverty situations that we see white ladies sleeping with different men for money. But even if a Nigerian girl has a job that pays her well, she will still sleep around for more money. Just because she sees her friends buying things and she too wants to buy it. Stupid competition here and there. It's a shame. Big shame.

4 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Ikemba007: 4:10am On Nov 08, 2022
Do you need to first confront her?

Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.
Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.

Despite that she is working and the little time she has, she spent it at my place she still got time to be meeting and sleeping with random men for money. I'm thinking of confronting and breaking up with her right now or just codedly place her on the level she deserves and let this slide.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:
I met her through facebook few months ago, we chatted and the rest is history. I wanted something serious with her and i told her severally because I wasn't too comfortable with the numerous calls she receives from guys.

One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Few days ago i put on auto record on her phone and this night she is at my place sleeping so i open the records and there is this particular conversation where she travel to a near by state to see another guy.

hahaha. grin ashewo has infected you with her emotions. And you are confused
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by seunayantokun(m): 4:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Then you're a client.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by AlphaTaikun: 5:59am On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:

[b]One day a friend of mine told me that someone he knows collected her number and my so call girlfriend slept over at the guys place after just two days of knowing the guy. I confronted her, she denied initially but later owned up and apologized. I forgave her because I know no one is perfect.

Im just confused right now. I have invested so much emotions on this gal and don't know what to do.[/b[

This is how paternity fraud usually starts. With me, this girl has to get gone!

Activate "stop loss" and "take profit" points next time you're on the dating scene.

Cut your losses NOW!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by edunaragold(f): 6:04am On Nov 08, 2022
We dey call that one beautiful liar, because the problems is with you not her, a lady that you keep forgiving after every cheat will never marry you, you done know her bad secret na, she don't like you, she is confused, I have had that kind lady before , thank God I no die or heart attract , oga pls just use her as a Bleep mate , not wife if u like still continue they mumu for love, she will dry and take all your blessings.

3 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by bepositive11: 6:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:

No one is perfect kee you dia. Don't go and turn into one of these miserable misogynistic Nairalanders. Respect yourself and cut her off.

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by AlphaTaikun: 6:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Firstcitizen:

Juveniles will not understand this. A huge number of girls are into this trade. I have heard of even young babes from comfortable homes doing this once in a while just to get social media ego gratification because they have friends flaunting the latest bags, bone straight hair, jewellery and phones in their face.

Hard to see a girl that has not engaged in this presently or in the past in Nigeria due to the cancer of greed raging in the country. He jumps from her and ends up with another more discrete one that will do it in his house, except he has the means to import a foreign GF.

Those calling him names may even be dating coded hookup girls or wifing ex hookup chics. Sad truth in that country.
Nicely put.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Autobot05: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Keep forgiving her bro
Jesus said 77 times cheesy
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Emmanuel30a: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Ask facebook or ask from facebook, on what to do or about what you would do... Afterall, you met her on facebook... You are crook? or don't become a crook...
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by 001spice: 7:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:

Mr Man are u new in this country or are u just being naive. 90%of girls in this country especially Lagos state are all into hookup even married woman are not excluded
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Love800(m): 7:25am On Nov 08, 2022
Op wat do you want in marriage

Each of us want somtin in dis life

As far she is contributing to the family i dont have anytin with her social life. If she like make she Bleep buhari
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2022
Guy don't breakup with her, let her keep deceiving herself, heal yourself, I know it's not easy because I was in the same situation months back, she would leave when she finds out that she is useless to you, she also deserve a taste of what she is doing to you, don't confront her, go with the flow, you can't change a woman, even if she changes, she will still go back to her Old life and cause you more heartbreak and find yourself a decent girl, when you are ready to settle down, invite her to your wedding, don't give her invitation, just tell her you are organizing a party for her.

2 Likes

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by thuxzwda1: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2022
zeuss:
Nobody is a saint especially in our society....if the girl is ur soulmate then cut her slack and change her.

Really?
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2022
You knew she is a hookup already and by extension she is merely hooking up with you too. Don't be selfish, share her number here and let us each have our turn. Emilokan
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by 2kurupt(m): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2022
ademasta:
Dem never tell you? She is hooking up with you too bro...

grin grin grin grin
Funny he thinks he is in a relationship

1 Like

Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Newman001:

You knew she is a hookup already and by extension she is merely hooking up with you too. Don't be selfish, share her number here and let us each have our turn. Emilokan
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Corporate2020: 8:31am On Nov 08, 2022
zeuss:

This is a message from the Psychiatric Hospital
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

Bro na this girl?

Bro,reply my PM abeg
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Chiraq77(m): 9:12am On Nov 08, 2022
Babara1994:

A typical Yoruba girl who has a job, won't do hookup. Let me guess, your gf is Igbo? Or perhaps from the SS

Shut Your Trap fuckn cum rag
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:14am On Nov 08, 2022
Someone will be hungry tomorrow morning, someone has bills to pay. Where will the money come from? They need a temporary job for now. full time or part time. Until they establish themselves. I don't even know if they is a job out there that can pay for food, medicine, clothing once in month, maybe I will squat somewhere. This is what I feel the average human thinks everyday.
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by snoopz: 9:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Agba investor. Essir, something dey your head
Re: The Girl Im Dating Is Into Hookup by Mimiranky: 9:44am On Nov 08, 2022
libertyfather:
Forgive her cause she dont knw what she's doing

The guy resemble Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why You Shouldn't Toy With Your Sex Organs / Ex Girlfriend Threatens To Scatter Newly Engaged Couple Relationship / Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.