Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? (827 Views)

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / 10 Things Only Guys With Smart Girlfriends Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
This may sims funny and ridiculous! but to me its not, i have seen many guys when they tok close to me, the stench that oozes out of the pity they call a mouth is killing angry angry angry angry u know the funny thing i see those same guys toking to girls at close range and i carefully watch the girls reaction she doesnt act as if some thing is smelling undecided undecided undecided

I mean is it that girls dnt wanna act funnny when they perceive his mouth odour so that the guy will not feel offended or is it that them girls dnt smell any thing undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided because i am 1000% sure this guys have mouth odour yet they tok closely to the nose of the girls shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abeg NL girls make ona tell me have u ever seen a guy who toks to u and u percieve his mouth odour grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 22, 2011
lmao!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by mamagee3(f): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2011
No, they don't. . .nobody does!!!
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by SAFO(m): 8:34pm On Aug 22, 2011
Maybe it's your own hot azz breath that's smelling. Did you consider that one?
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by MMM2(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
op
when last did u brush ur mouth angry
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by AmeboAjela(f): 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
I know exactly what you mean lol,
some of us just like being polite
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 22, 2011
Oh my God! What a question.
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by 5stardude: 8:53pm On Aug 22, 2011
AmeboAjela:

Sweetie is that your thing on your profile? Mhen that's some serious factory you got there. Can I suck a lilbt?
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I know ppl like u that have mouth odour will not like this thread  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

AmeboAjela:

Thank u jor  u have sense  wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by LesbianBoy(m): 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2011
M M M:

op
when last did u brush your mouth angry

Gives MMM a hard punch below the belt angry angry angry angry angry angry

yorke:

Oh my God! What a question.

Yorke bro do u have mouth odour  undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by MrCork17: 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
LesbianBoy. bro. what kinda air freshner do use for your mouth? galix? undecided
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by r231(m): 9:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

LesbianBoy. bro. what kinda air freshner do use for your mouth? galix? undecided

hahaha grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Goldieluks: 9:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
Lmao @mouth odour,no we don't.
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by MMM2(m): 9:22pm On Aug 22, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Gives MMM a hard punch below the belt angry angry angry angry angry angry

huh embarassed
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
Eeeewwww! Hu loves any bad odour? Be it mouth, body, booty,
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by LesbianBoy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
bhusayor:

Eeeewwww! Hu loves any bad odour? Be it mouth, body, booty,

May be becos girls dnt react, so i feel they love the smell shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Mynd44: 1:08am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
or they have nose defects
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 2:31am On Aug 23, 2011
Does your girlfriend love you?
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by MrsChima(f): 2:57am On Aug 23, 2011
LesbianBoy:

I know ppl like u that have mouth odour will not like this thread  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thank u jor  u have sense  wink wink wink wink wink wink  

Dummy, who said I didn't like the thread? undecided undecided If you smell something tart ONLINE then CLOSE YOUR MOUTH.
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 23, 2011
Shush
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by SIlknSteel(f): 3:27am On Aug 23, 2011
@Poster: NO, ladies do not like mouth odour let alone guys. I think we are just being polite chikena. For me, l always have a perfume in my bag or a sweet smelling palm cream so what l do wen l notice anyone, be it a guy or lady (bt guys most times sha), l simply spray or rub it on my palm n just keep playing wt my nose in a not so offensive or noticeable way. In extreme cases when am not in the mood to be nice, l just make a face @U n consciously make an effort of letting U notice l used those stuff because of U!
**SilknSteel**
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 23, 2011
op make u check am well.e be like say d stench wy u ey perceieve ey come from ur mouth grin
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by ebonyvibe(f): 4:18am On Aug 23, 2011
do u love ladies with mouth odour
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Excelboi(m): 4:45am On Aug 23, 2011
^^ Hell noooo
Re: Do Girls Love Guys With Mouth Odour? by Nobody: 4:56am On Aug 23, 2011
LOL the guy just had mouth odour is not as if he had HIV.

You know, ladies are not shallow like guys. I mean you don't just shout at a guy who is taking intrest in you "Go away go away you have mouth odour"
Oh no, even the most vain woman wouldn't do that. Even the most beautiful woman wouldn't do that.

One has to be polite to people even to your toasters. I mean he/she just has feelings for you,  they are not a criminals.

Now lets face the case you have present, you see a guy with mouth odour approached a girl and she seem to have liked him. So you were shocked out of your guts lol common.

What if that guy had something she liked? What if the manner in which he approached her impressed her? What if he was good looking, well dressed and had everything she was looking for? Don't get me wrong, I am not an advocate for bad mouth odour. I mean who wants to smell any bad odour? Not only smell all part of our body like good things. Our mouth want to eat good food, our ear wants to hear something good, the eyes want to see beautiful things Etc etc.

But I've learnt to be a little less superficial these days for we are all humans and humans are nothing but dirt. Anyone would smell if they don't shower for days. Anyone mouth would smell if they don't brush/use a mouthwash/floss from morning till night. We all have to do all those little things, and be very hygienic to always smell good.

Simple precautions can be put in place to avoid mouth odour.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Take Her Back After Two Kids? / Attention Men: What To Never To Say To A Woman / Ok. Am A Virgin Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.