Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread (10819 Views)

Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) / Nigeria Banks With Worst Customer Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by mbulela: 9:47am On Sep 01, 2011
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by mbulela: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2011
Standard Chartered and this whole retail banking thing is not working at all.
they should stick to the rich.
my 20k is still hanging via the ATM and the responses are so lacking in empathy.
very poor service.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by Bawss1(m): 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
Big Bites. This is probably one of the worst fast food restaurants off Ademola Adetokunbo Crescent in Wuse 2 Abuja. It certainly ranks as the worst I have I ever seen this year. The sales girls/guys appear to be the most confused bunch ever - if they are not openly fighting amongst themselves. I have actually witness them fight several times in front of customers! The meals are never consistent, they taste different everyday and I don't mean that in a good way. One always leaves the place feeling bad.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by PeeBee: 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2011
First Bank Utako, Abuja; applied for and got my Atm card within one hour. smiley
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by damola1: 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2011
PeeBee:

First Bank Utako, Abuja; applied for and got my Atm card within one hour. smiley

Is it possible to get your ATM in 1hr?,
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by olawalebabs(m): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2011
damola1:

Is it possible to get your ATM in 1hr?,
Very possible, what happen is that the ATM processing start from the day you open an account, but most people dont go for it. may be when he go for it, the card is ready.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by AjanleKoko: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2011
olawalebab:

Very possible, what happen is that the ATM processing start from the day you open an account, but most people dont go for it. may be when he go for it, the card is ready.

ATM cards can't be personalized in 1 hour, yes.
But I have gotten a card in one hour also, from FBN. I lost my wallet, and they gave me a card within 30 minutes. It wasn't engraved though. My names and the card number was printed on the card with ink.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by PeeBee: 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
AjanleKoko:

ATM cards can't be personalized in 1 hour, yes.
But I have gotten a card in one hour also, from FBN. I lost my wallet, and they gave me a card within 30 minutes. It wasn't engraved though. My names and the card number was printed on the card with ink.

Same thing, but i can at least get my cash with that. My other cards took a minimum of 3 weeks after much stress.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by mummy3(f): 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2011
olawalebab:

They person said he filled the form that very day and his atm was ready in the next one hour. even though it was ready down, it wont take the customer service less than 10minutes to release it to you not one hour.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by yemee: 11:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
UBA is the worst everywhere, the guys there fell they're doing you a favour,
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by LagBlogger(m): 11:38pm On Sep 14, 2011
I love this thread for one thing, it is a chance for ungrateful businesses and service providers to see how their customers perceive them.

What I would really like though is that consumer rights are well protected and businesses that offer poor customer care should be made to suffer for their insensitivity.

Well done poster.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by Arnold1(m): 7:14am On Sep 21, 2011
Nice informative thread
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by mbulela: 10:44am On Sep 21, 2011
LagBlogger:

I love this thread for one thing, it is a chance for ungrateful businesses and service providers to see how their customers perceive them.

[b]What I would really like though is that consumer rights are well protected and businesses that offer poor customer care should be made to suffer for their insensitivity.[/b]Well done poster.
the easiest and most democratic way to make them suffer is to air your views here and vote with your pocket on subsequent transactions.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by AjanleKoko: 4:48am On Sep 29, 2011
Guys,

Can you provide specific instances here of bad customer service, so we can take up specific cases with the organizations?
I'd like to see them come up on this thread and defend themselves.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by mbulela: 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2011
I recently had cause to use Upscale Collection. A small business that sells fragrances online. these stuff are shipped from US, warehoused in Nigeria and sold online. They had a discount advertised via Bellanaija.
The lady who is behind that business has a clear idea what customer service is all about,
I can't laud her and her business highly enough.
I recommend them to anyone who maybe interested in buying fragrances at very competitive prices.
This is no gimmick.
It is a free recommendation from a satisfied customer.
Businesses who get customer service right must be applauded. It is a rarity in this part of the globe.

http://www.upscalecollections.com/offers.php
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by mbulela: 3:51pm On May 16, 2012
Been a while here......
I know we keep yabbing govt agencies, however i need to report the excellent service i got from NIPOST, Adeola Odeku this week.
The service i received was 1st class. I went to enquire about a parcel that had been posted to me from outside the country. I was very eager to lay my hands on the contents and could not wait for the notification from them.
The guy in charge of the parcel section collected the code from me, checked it on the system and confirmed that the numbers were incomplete but from the date it was posted assured me that it had not being received and would certainly arrive today.
I returned today, after insisting i sit down, he traced the parcel from the recent arrivals, collected the official fee, issued a receipt and even advised me on how such parcels should be sent without the recipient incurring charges (He said it should have been sent as a registered mail instead of being sent as a parcel). I thanked him and walked away feeling like service had been delivered.
There might still be hope for customer service in this country,least of all in govt agencies.
Re: The Customer Service Name And Shame Thread by skygold75: 1:09am On Jun 01, 2012
Arik and Air Nigeria are just the worst local flights

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ultimate Cycler Server Crashes. Is MMM Next? (Photo) / Oil Prices Fall As OPEC Plans To End Cuts – Oilprice Intelligence Report / How To Turn Yourself Into A Multimillion Naira Brand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.