Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? (9279 Views)

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by NBAjunior: 11:43am On Nov 08, 2022
Most girls I have had sex don’t mourn at all I’m 5.8 inches in length is there anything I can do about it? This is really making me depressed!
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by SuperWriter(f): 11:49am On Nov 08, 2022
What's your d**k length when erected?

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by SuperWriter(f): 11:50am On Nov 08, 2022
What's your D length when it's action time?

I mean when it stand strong.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by AdamuKD: 11:52am On Nov 08, 2022
This life no balance at all. Me wey dey look for how to reduce my firing and prowess chai. grin

The size of my dick alone na helele , the longness na kpamgba !!!

Even if you be retired olosho, if marhandle you, aswear you go run

If na all these small girls wey no dey hear word, you go cry tire

I no dey for please wait na or take it sofry please or make we rest small na

Bazan yarda ba, sai na ci durin nki na kwoshi grin

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by izuch(m): 11:58am On Nov 08, 2022
With all this hardship, insecurity and hunger in the land all you can think of is your preek and how to make girls "mourn"? Go and eat, your mama don cook food undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Candidlady: 11:58am On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
This life no balance at all. Me wey dey look for how to reduce my firing and prowess chai.

Must you come online to lie

You and Iboth know the size of that withered stick between your legs

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by ufuosman(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin grin
izuch:
With all this hardship, insecurity and hunger in the land all you can think of is your preek and how to make girls "mourn"? Go and eat, your mama don cook food undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by ufuosman(m): 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guyman dey go through alot grin make una help am grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by AdamuKD: 12:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

The day wey I go finally catch candidlady, after smacking and smashing her, if that spirit of lesbian and feminism no leave her, make faint

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by advanceDNA: 12:09pm On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98 come amd carry your boyfriend...he said he cannot make u mourn

8 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Candidlady: 12:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

The day wey I go finally catch candidlady, after smacking and smashing her, if that spirit of lesbian and feminism no leave her, make faint

grin

4 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Illegal1(m): 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Dis 1 wn dye ontop kpekus b4 he go knw say"u can never fill that hole no mata d size of ur dick...
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Limaqueen98: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:
Limaqueen98 come amd carry your boyfriend...he said he cannot make u mourn
madoooo he is just kidding he do make me mourn
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Upworkwriter007(f): 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol.......Girls moan when fingered. Get a job, you'll stop thinking of useless things.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Princess80(f): 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
moan actually

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by akwesenana: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD:
This life no balance at all. Me wey dey look for how to reduce my firing and prowess chai. grin

The size of my dick alone na helele , the longness na kpamgba !!!

Even if you be retired olosho, if marhandle you, aswear you go run

If na all these small girls wey no dey hear word, you go cry tire

I no dey for please wait na or take it sofry please or make we rest small na

Bazan yarda ba, sai na ci durin nki na kwoshi grin
Na why that candid bitcch dey run after you?

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Shalommy(f): 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by NBAjunior: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
SuperWriter:

5.8 inches
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by SuperWriter(f): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
NBAjunior:

5.8 inches
You're good to go.

Big dicks cause pain to women vagina. The main thing is to give her head before going in.

And also when having sex, rub her nipples. If she don't moan, she is a ghost.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by AdamuKD: 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
akwesenana:

Na why that candid bitcch dey run after you?
I just dey try to lure her make I cure her madness

If candidlady no get k leg under my heavy pounding make I kolo
Nonsense!

14 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by AdamuKD: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

You no well
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by NBAjunior: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
SuperWriter:

You're good to go.

Big dicks cause pain to women vagina. The main thing is to give her head before going in.

And also when having sex, rub her nipples. If she don't moan, she is a ghost.

In case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature.

I’m not good in head that’s the problem

4 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by advanceDNA: 1:30pm On Nov 08, 2022
NBAjunior:

I’m not good in head that’s the problem

Oga no kill yourself oooo.....
Dont blame yourself for another girl's past sex life style....many girls like limaqueen98 are used to fvcking dicks like yam, container of insecticide, and cassava....Some even fvck two men at the same time.... how will u satisfy girls lile these??

Experiece guys will tell u...one finger in the V and one finger or mouth on the nipple can make a girl moan and cum....how much more a díck..

Guy....no kill u sef...sex no hard.....no let women give u depression.....if u are not sexually compatible...find ur size go front.....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by ForG(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
izuch:

Not everybody is in your financial state brother.
No use your condition take judge others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by ForG(m): 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2022
Size doesn't matter, how you use it does.
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by LIVINGICONREBOR: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guy, no dey tension yourself. Wetin u want make the owner of the penis below talk?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by izuch(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
ForG:

Not everybody is in your financial state brother.
No use your condition take judge others.
Is his financial status the only thing you saw in my previous post, how about insecurity? It's your/his preek do whatever you want with it. Good luck looking for a girl who'll " mourn" for you
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Oesophagus99(m): 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Guy, no dey tension yourself. Wetin u want make the owner of the penis below talk?

God of Thunder!

Wetin b this shocked

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
NBAjunior:
Most girls I have had sex don’t mourn at all I’m 5.8 inches in length is there anything I can do about it? This is really making me depressed!
go jumia...ask for maxman
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Nostring: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
SuperWriter:
0.5 millimeters cheesy
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by ForG(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
izuch:

Is his financial status the only thing you saw in my previous post, how about insecurity? It's your/his preek do whatever you want with it. Good luck looking for a girl who'll " mourn" for you

So what should he do about the nation's insecurity? Bomb Sambisa?

The moan part could be a typo.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Fedrick100: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
My dick sef no big
The thing no dey worry me again just look for girls wey tight

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Why The Police Is Your Friend In Ghana *HOT PHOTOS* / My Former Girlfriend was too Demanding - So I Left Her / Should I Marry A Guy That Already Has A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.