Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,152 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? (9338 Views)

My Ex Is Making Me Depressed / My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Fedrick100: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Tegabadguy:
go jumia...ask for maxman

What is it use for
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by techWriter1: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by jeromestarks: 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Sex is psychological.
I have once stared at girl in my room and she cum in her pants.

I moved close and UnCloth her. To my surprise, she has already cum.
She became very weak to the point that she couldn't move her hands nor her legs.

I couldn't fvck her again sef. I just lay beside her and slept off.

That na just by looking at her o. Imagine what will happen to her if I dip my pen!s in her.
She later told me that she has been avoiding me because she was scared of having sex with me.

Op, train your mind to be sexually active.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by bigjackass: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Sex is psychological.

She became very weak to the point that she couldn't move her hands nor her legs.

That na just by looking at her o. Imagine what will happen to her if I dip my pen!s in her.
She later told me that she has been avoiding me because she was scared of having sex with me.

how did you know that she has cum undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

What is it use for

Bro, reply my PM na ...I want reason u something..���
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Delight2014(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
bigjackass:
how did you know that she has cum undecided
Didn't you read when he said he moved close and unclothed her.
He will know from there or even will see it in her pant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Crampyblood(m): 2:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
If na size of preeq be your problen, you no get wahala na...

.I sell motor shafts please buy or refer someone
Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by BigYash: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
When on it.. Try dey throw waist go d gspot area. Sound track go fall out my guy.. Position d preek to dey touch d clit as you dey throw waust go gspot area,she go confess.. Better still doggy,tatatatatata..
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by NobleSeed(m): 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
LIVINGICONREBOR:
Guy, no dey tension yourself. Wetin u want make the owner of the penis below talk?
comrade what's this? grin
If virgin moan with this stuff make I no win 2023 election cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Tegabadguy(m): 3:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

What is it use for
it will make your dick big and long
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by tubolancer(m): 3:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Illegal1:
Dis 1 wn dye ontop kpekus b4 he go knw say"u can never fill that hole no mata d size of ur dick...
Dont mind him.
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 3:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
NobleSeed:
comrade what's this? grin
If virgin moan with this stuff make I no win 2023 election cheesy

But there's still a chance oboy gettn more pssy den u...
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by advanceDNA: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fedrick100:

What is it use for

No waste your money.....manage wateva God give you.....if you meet woman wey no be ur size....waka go front
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by SuperWriter(f): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2022
NBAjunior:

I’m not good in head that’s the problem

Then I will recommend iLegendd to you.
Just search his username on Nairaland. You'll be glad you did.
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by GoldSantana: 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
No waste your depression abeg. If a liitle finger can make a girl moan then a 5 inch rod should do better.
The problem is not the size, but your technical know-how.

9 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Bukola94: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
NBAjunior:
Most girls I have had sex don’t mourn at all I’m 5.8 inches in length is there anything I can do about it? This is really making me depressed!
5.8INCHES IS OKAY.SOMETIMES IT IS NOT ABOUT LENGTH OF UR MANHOOD,STRENGTH&STAMINA,HOW U ARE DIGGING IT MAKES IT MORE EXCITING...HOW LONG U LAST BOOST UR CONFIDENCE TOO.LET SAY 1ST ROUND, U CUM AFTER 30MINS& U CONTINUE DIGGING FOR 40MINS& CUM AFTER.THAT IS MAX PLEASURE.UR WOMAN WILL CHERISH U.THE 1HR,1OMINS OF SEX, CONSIST OF pre-intimacy,KISSES&CARESS.WATER BREAK,U MAY EVEN GO PISS

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by advanceDNA: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bukola94:
5.8INCHES IS OKAY.SOMETIMES IT IS NOT ABOUT LENGTH OF UR MANHOOD,STRENGTH&STAMINA,HOW U ARE DIGGING IT MAKES IT MORE EXCITING...HOW LONG U LAST BOOST UR CONFIDENCE TOO.LET SAY 1ST ROUND, U CUM AFTER 30MINS& U CONTINUE DIGGING FOR 40MINS& CUM AFTER.THAT IS MAX PLEASURE.UR WOMAN WILL CHERISH U.THE 1HR,1OMINS OF SEX, CONSIST OF pre-intimacy,KISSES&CARESS.WATER BREAK,U MAY EVEN GO PISS

Mama niyęn...
Digging...30 min, 40 mins....only you... 70mins

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by gonkin(m): 4:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
NBAjunior:
Most girls I have had sex don’t mourn at all I’m 5.8 inches in length is there anything I can do about it? This is really making me depressed!

Bro im using an oukitel k7 with a screen size of 6 inches and my p3nis covers the entire screen when its flaccid and can get to 8.1 when erect. But thats not the case. Its not about size.
Its about stamina and satisfaction. If a man has a big p3nis and lasts just 5 minutes per round then thats terrible.

In most cases its how u ride her rail on that counts, although there are exceptions with body sizes and s3x positions.

5 inch is ok so dont let that bother u. Just know how to ride that metro right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by NobleSeed(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
there's never a Time I complain to you about pu$.$y starvation
WholeLottaDrip2:

But there's still a chance oboy gettn more pssy den u...
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Mccallistas(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nobody for here go tell you true.

Highest, dey tell you make you no reason am..

Go get solutions offline.

Solution no dey chemist, Agbo sellers and co..

Naija guys that do brostitution abroad. You no how they get big Lamba ...

Find trusted guys offline. Take your time. Don't be in a hurry. You will certainly find what you need.
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by gonkin(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bukola94:

My guy. U get the format.

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by minasu190: 4:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Frequent exercises fit make ur dick increase in size

3 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Bukola94: 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
EAT GOOD FOOD,SLEEP WELL & DO EXERCISE.IF U DO THIS CONSISTENTLY, U WILL PERFORM.IF U HAVE P.E OR ANY INFECTIONS(SEXUAL RELATED DISEASES). GO FOR MEDICAL CHECKUP
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by SPAMBOX7: 4:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Must you come online to lie

You and Iboth know the size of that withered stick between your legs
You never jam preek. You go throway lesbianism for gutter cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Bukola94: 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Mama niyęn...
Digging...30 min, 40 mins....only you... 70mins
BELIEVE U ME, I CAN DO MORE THAN THAT IF I DONT PUT MY MIND IN IT. I DONT KNOW THE SECRET ABOUT IT,BUT I LIKE GOOD FOOD,SLEEP WELL & EXERCISE.I AM A SPORT MAN & I LIKE FRUIT LIKE BANANA,PLANTAINS,WATER MELON,DATE PALM(LABIDUN),COCONUT & TIGER NUT.I TAKE A LOT OF SUGAR& THERE IS NO WEEK I DONT TAKE AGBO JEDIJEDI.AND I DRINK A LOT OF WATER TOO.PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE IF ANYONE SAID HE DOES 2HRS
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by advanceDNA: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bukola94:
BELIEVE U ME, I CAN DO MORE THAN THAT IF I DONT PUT MY MIND IN IT. I DONT KNOW THE SECRET ABOUT IT,BUT I LIKE GOOD FOOD,SLEEP WELL & EXERCISE.I AM A SPORT MAN & I LIKE FRUIT LIKE BANANA,PLANTAINS,WATER MELON,DATE PALM(LABIDUN),COCONUT & TIGER NUT.I TAKE A LOT OF SUGAR& THERE IS NO WEEK I DONT TAKE AGBO JEDIJEDI.AND I DRINK A LOT OF WATER TOO.PEOPLE WONT BELIEVE IF ANYONE SAID HE DOES 2HRS

Which kind of women do u people dig for 70mins .....women wey me i know dont have such sexual resilience....

To Ride dićk..3 mins max...them don quench...
Dig dem....10mins max...u will start hearing ....i want to pee, i want pee,...splash!!!!!! Them don weak for bed like yesterday ugwu leaf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Bukola94: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
gonkin:

My guy. U get the format.
MY G , PEOPLE DONT KNOW THAT TAKING FOODS THAT CONTAINS PROTEINS,VITAMINS&MINERAL HELP A LOT.TRY AND BEFRIEND A NUTRITIONIST OR A NURSE,AND DEY COMPLAIN HOW U ARE NOT SEXUALLY SATISFY
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Souzin: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
NBAjunior:
Are you trying to kill her family or what?
You want her to mourn cheesy cheesy cheesy
You wicked oh

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by LILTJAY: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
don't know what you guys see in this sex self. undecided
Abi nor be the same sex I know?
op there is nothing you can do to increase your sick size.. just manage it like that, and focus your mind on important things..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Bukola94: 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
Sex is psychological.

I AGREED WITH U THAT SEX IS psychological. THERE IS A BOOK ABOUT,psychological OF sex
Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Bukola94: 5:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Which kind of women do u people dig for 70mins .....women wey me i know dont have such sexual resilience....

To Ride dićk..3 mins max...them don quench...
Dig dem....10mins max...u will start hearing ....i want to pee, i want pee,...splash!!!!!! Them don weak for bed like yesterday ugwu leaf
Which kind of women do u people dig for 70mins .....women wey me i know dont have such sexual resilience.... I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT FORNICATING/ADULTERY. I AM TALKING ABOUT SEXUAL LIFE BASE ON MARRIAGE WITH MY PARTNER.THE KIND OF PERFORMANCE THAT MY WOMAN WILL BE TALKING ABOUT.CALLING ME GLADIATOR & SPARTACUS IN THE OTHER ROOM.SOMETIMES SHE WILL CALL ME HONEY MY LION,COME & REBUKE ME IN THE BEDROOM.SHE GO SAY SCATTERED THE PLACE,SHOW ME NO MERCY MY LION.IF U ARE ME ON HEARING THOSE WORDS,WONT U BEAT THE DRUM?WATER THE DRUM,LEAK THE PLACE & NEARLY TEAR THE DRUM?
IN UR OWN CASE,MAYBE THE KIND OF WOMEN U WERE BANGING ARE DOING IT JUST FOR THE MONEY/MATERIAL THINGS THEY ARE GETTING FROM U.MAY BE THERE IS NO BONDING,CONNECTION OR TRUE LUV.A WOMAN THAT LOVE U WILL WANT TO SATISFY U SEXUALLY & WILL WANT U TO SATISFY HER.

2 Likes

Re: My Dick Is Making Me Depressed Will I Ever Be Able To Make A Girl Mourn? by Umbrateeth04: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
AdamuKD:

The day wey I go finally catch candidlady, after smacking and smashing her, if that spirit of lesbian and feminism no leave her, make faint
The day wey a gay man finally catch AdamuKD, after smacking and smashing you, if that spirit of heterosexualism,stupidity, foolishness and machismo no leave you, make faint...grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What A Lady's Boyfriend Told Her After The Relationship Ended / Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.