Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured (92722 Views)

OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Princess80(f): 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Konjiboii:

I was going to compliment you on your lovely juicy lips, wondering if you down to do something strange for a piece of change.
Hehe
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by AsawanaDgreat: 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2022
Urheadmaster:
What if he shows up in Obi cubana style tongue
some girls no get choice o so long money is involved, wetin concern bar head with relationship?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Bigchristo: 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.
Everybody get their choice leave us with our receding hairlines and baldness babes wey like us go queue, I pray make I drive Benz come you must say hello forget baldness money speaks
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tochuukwu(m): 4:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
It's not a very good reason not to want to get with a guy. But last last, it's your choice sha; hope it doesn't affect you.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by aklion: 4:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
We the best any day.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Osariemen12: 4:50pm On Nov 08, 2022
You mean to say you can't date Christian Erikson?
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by litaninja(m): 4:52pm On Nov 08, 2022
Of course. Hungry and broke as usual.
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Lance008(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Lol
I laugh you
Who won date u
Do you think you are a spec
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by anonym0us: 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
appishani1:
Body shaming.
I pray may the guys self never locate you.
grin grin bald headed man
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Lance008(m): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Recently have been meeting guys with receding hairline even at age 25-28 shocked. I thought men don't age even though they clock 45 embarassed but I was wrong. Young men with bald head or receding hairline is a capital NO for me.
Who won date you
Do you think you are a spec
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by STEWpid(f): 4:55pm On Nov 08, 2022
Chai..

Masturbators!
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tosyne2much(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
This thread wey you create so, na wahala you dey find cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by saintnegroid(m): 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
it's alright... Till when you start growing the bald head yourself then you will be praying for a man with no hairs at all i.e the whole head is bald

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by DaveJacuzie: 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Let's see your own hair..
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Ovieemmanuel: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Nairaland is Finished sha. See mumu topic.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Rahkman: 5:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:
what of davido

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Rexymania(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
appishani1:
Body shaming.
I pray may the guys self never locate you.

Amen
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Konjiboii: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
Hehe

Oh you a freak freak
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by gasparpisciotta: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

Show us your picture, you slime!!!
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Princess80(f): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Konjiboii:

Oh you a freak freak
I am not interested in ur offer. I'll pass
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Divay2(f): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
hmmmm!

Short girls still get choice sha embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2022
Samantha123:
You're right, hair relaxers can do more damage than good.

My family used to like relaxing my hair since I was young and as a result, I had a receding hairline.

As I got older, I decided that I was gonna go natural by doing dreadlocks, but my hair was just too soft for it and it would easily spoil.

So I finally made a decision that I was gonna go natural and have an afro or just do braids, and the receding hairline is now all gone.
Yes there are also some dred that doesn't need much rolling.

Braid your hair.
These days as I prefer ladies with natural hair and no or very little make up.
I just like seeing people appear beautiful as they are and be confident in that.

Me myself my hair is not soft but it's afro. I'm used to combing it even if it's hard.
I don't have bald hair of any such, infact my unibrow is very obvious. Not everyone can cope with longer afro hair mostly when it's a guy involved.

Keep your hair perfect and beautiful grin
Don't mistake me for deeperlife guy. I'm far from church. I just like ladies looking natural

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by nnol(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Down here we call it "Half a plot"
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Konjiboii: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Princess80:
I am not interested in ur offer. I'll pass

No wham
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Divay2:
hmmmm!

Short girls still get choice sha embarassed
Life no balance grin

If you see who complete small manage am.

Even the op no go complete as I dey see her so.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by richie240: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
There's a huge difference BTW what women think they don't want and what they actually don't want. Show me that woman dt will say 'no' to a huggly billionaire.

Regina Daniels, despite her beauty, got married to a 'beast' (with no hair at-all at-all).
Before he wooed her, I'm sure she too must've opened her mouth waaaa and sworn dt over her dead body will she marry someone like him. But what do we have today? She's d 5th wife of d man.

"Money answereth all things"
Even wise females say it with pride that they had rather cry in a hummer jeep than laff on okada.

Animegirl:
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Johel(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
Animegirl:

That's your business....I'm sure you must be ugly af....when u see a stable serious man with bald head that comes to you for marriage, if you like reject him and follow a fukk boy with full hair that will ruin your life...senseless thing,no wonder after marriage many of u go about sleeping with small small boys...mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Johel(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
Illegal1:

y are u confusing urslf?

You know a useless girl when she speaks.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by rollywise(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
This one no get work. Instead of looking out for the essence that defines a true man from a player you are busy looking at hairline then later you'll say he beat your baby with hanger to the extent they had to remove the hand. Na like this e dey start, missing what you should look out for
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by tollyboy5(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2022
Maysdevices:
You mean personally? Nah. I didn’t. I see your mentions all the time talking about non virgin ladies like they are dogs.

I get why a man wouldn’t want a woman that has been sexually compromised, even if fellow ladies might kill me for this, I get it.

However you men like to group all non virgins with dirty women who have no self control and it’s completely immature.

Some of them were in loving relationships, their men passed away
Some were raped
Some were deceived
Most girl that get into a relationship always believe their boyfriend will marry them because that’s what he promises, so they give it up.

Not all non virgins are promiscuous. That’s just my point. But these jokes are all a banter between little kids with small minds on nairaland so I get it.

This site is just different.
I think everyone understand your point. The thing is, since ladies have always been selective about their spouse so guys are now doing the same.

What made you not to wait till after marriage before loosing virginity? grin

No excuses. Guy now wants the beautiful rose to be the one having spec.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by chelsea1116(m): 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
I dare you to post your picture and i will post mine..without make up or filter...i bet u i am still gonna come out finer than you even with my bald.
Re: I Can Never Date A Guy With This - Pictured by Babyface33: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2022
sad
Animegirl:

I pray they don't oh! Except he has money grin

Confusioniest

I am sure people like you will always be on make-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.