Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele (21338 Views)

Soyinka: It’s Madness Sign To Think Nigeria’ll Work Without Restructuring / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gunayo:
Is you that need to zip your mouth forever. Is it not the same Tinubu that sold this calamity president to us that he will change the country for good but reverse is the case. I thought they said once beaten twice shy but you stupid Agbado urchins will not learn lesson because of crumbs that you eat from their table. Fools. In a sane country, no one will be supporting Tinubu or Atiku but it's so painful that many will still vote them just because if religion or ethnicity. But l bring you good news that the story will change for better because we are taking back our country from the corrupt politicians.
Look at this dingbat. So you love this country with all the evil you have spoken against her? You will reap all the evil you have said agains Nigerian. Slowpoke you will never rule this country. Tinubu is your next president. Your BP will rise because of Tinubu. YOU will wail and cry when he becomes the president.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
E pain you? You will wail, cry and gnash your teeth. Tinubu is the next president go and hug a transformer.

With all the woes in the country under the APC govt, universities on strike for over 8 months, rising cost of living, non-payment of salaries, unabating insecurity (amongst others) - you, as a youth is still campaigning for the same criminals who brought all these upon us .

No way you support APC and wouldn't sound foolish.

You need help!
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by BJanta: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is my choice. The prayer of some people us that Nigeria will scatter

Amen in the Name of JESUS.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
chigbokingsley:
Which other candidate is credible and qualified than OBIDATTI in human eyes. I known even the cleric knows he is qualified that's why I need him to mention his name.

Is it only Bola, Atiku & Obi/Datti on the ballot?

Nigerians wouldn't just think outside the box.

Sé wón fi se yín ni. undecided
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

With all the woes in the country under the APC govt, universities on strike for over 8 months, rising cost of living, non-payment of salaries, unabating insecurity (amongst others) - you, as a youth is still campaigning for the same criminals who brought all these upon us .

No way you support APC and wouldn't sound foolish.

You need help!
All the evils you and your evil people have said against this country will be your portion. You all shall not excel in Nigeria. You will reap what yo have sown
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
BJanta:

Amen in the Name of JESUS.
Your wish will fail .
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Gunayo(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Look at this dingbat. So you love this country with all the evil you have spoken against her? You will reap all the evil you have said agains Nigerian. Slowpoke you will never rule this country. Tinubu is your next president. Your BP will rise because of Tinubu. YOU will wail and cry when he becomes the president.
Let'ts wait and see who will wail and cry oponu
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gunayo:
Let'ts wait and see who will wail and cry oponu
You will wail . This is not your first time and it will not be the last.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by DaveHarry(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Who is this one to give warnings about disintegration to Nigerians? These ones that don't see anything beyond extortion of church members.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
All the evils I and my evil party/people have done against this country will be my portion. I shall not excel in Nigeria. I will reap what I have sown

Fixed grin

You couldn't even muster the courage to address the points I raised. Always deflecting from the real issues - typical of APC govt. grin

You see ya life - oníranù !! wink
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by snoopz: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Primate go straight to the point abeg no dey sit on the fence
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by DaveHarry(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
I pity any Nigerian who still take any word from the mouths of these so-called men of God serious. They don't see anything apart from money. Christianity is the worst religion on earth: too many oles in it.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by AlanSugar(m): 8:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Righthussle:
Shut that your dirty mouth up, no Lord talks to any of you. You all are a bunch of thieves feeding fat on the gullible in the society.

Wish I could give 2m likes here.
The idiats are simply pathetic.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

Fixed grin

You couldn't even muster the courage to address the points I raised. Always deflecting from the real issues - typical of APC govt. grin

You see ya life - oníranù !! wink
It is clearly shown that you are an untrained child. I will teach sense into your empty brain. You lack proper understanding so also the deranged man you are following. You are all losers and can never succeed in Nigeria. Failure is written over your face. You will continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. That stupid idiot you are following can never be the president of Nigeria. You are wasting away your time following him. By next year you might recover your sanity after election.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
It is clearly shown that you are an untrained child. I will teach sense into your empty brain. You lack proper understanding so also the deranged man you are following. You are all losers and can never succeed in Nigeria. Failure is written over your face. You will continue to wail and gnash your teeth. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. He is the best man for the job. That stupid idiot you are following can never be the president of Nigeria. You are wasting away your time following him. By next year you might recover your sanity after election.

Abeg address the issues I raised and stop masturbating. grin
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

Abeg address the issues I raised and stop masturbating. grin
Will you keep quiet!
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Will you keep quiet!

You see ya life grin

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

You see ya life grin
You are a complete failure. Let it get to your head that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
He is going to rule over you.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
I'm a complete failure. I understand that Bola Ahmed Tinubu will lose the upcoming presidential election in Nigeria.
He is never going to rule Nigeria.

Fixed grin
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

I am a failure grin
You are a confirmed failure
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
I'm a confirmed failure and irredeemable

Fixed grin
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

I am a fool. I am a failure. A confirmed ine grin
Yes you are and you will remain like that till eternity. Since you refuse to get sense.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by broadman20: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain Emeka well well grin grin

I'm very very pained o!

Because you be somebody son o!

I feel so pained that you are a loss to a family somewhere.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Yes you are and you will remain like that till eternity. Since you refuse to get sense.

Be quiet, thïefnubu will not smell Aso villa. grin
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by broadman20: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Will you shut up! Who is your mate here? I am telling you that Bola Tinubu is the one who can restore our lost glory. He is the one who can usher in peace progress and prosperity and you are talking trash.

Stop pretending abeg,

You are doing all these because of the material gains,

You don't love Tinubu anything abeg.

I know your type but I must follow Una enjoy that Bullion van.

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
broadman20:

Stop pretending abeg,

You are doing all these because of the material gains,

You don't love Tinubu anything abeg.

I know your type but I must follow Una enjoy that Bullion van.
Tinubu is the best man for the job. Don't be deceived
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

Be quiet, thïefnubu will not smell Aso villa. grin
I am saying it for the umpteenth time Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by broadman20: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the best man for the job. Don't be deceived

Yes because he has a lot to share that's why we are flocking around him.

That money is too much in his hands bro.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by learnedJAMES(m): 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Let's vote wisely we have to get it right this time.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
broadman20:

Yes because he has a lot to share that's why we are flocking around him.

That money is too much in his hands bro.
He is the only man who can restore our lost glory. The best man for the job
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duality(m): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sasi54:
Then why don't you tell us who to choose.

Choose Peter Obi of Labour Party.

That's the righteous choice.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by SenatePresdo(m): 8:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
No kill yourself for Tinubu mata. E go govern this obodo country. That one na true. No Jupiter can change it. If you agree just wait till February 2023. Orubebe talk pass you in 2015

Peter Obi will win, he has more supporters than Tinubu and Atiku joined together.

Travel around, you will find out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Trip To The Proposed Seaport Site In Abia State / Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida Is Dead (Rumours) / Senator Ahmed Yerima's New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.