Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele (21390 Views)

Soyinka: It’s Madness Sign To Think Nigeria’ll Work Without Restructuring / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Is this a prophesy, prediction, permutation or bet9ja?
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fake and Yahoo and Political prophet.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Angelfrost(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Nigerians are tired of Jonathan signing oil well ate sight of diezani falling breasts , was he the only one that made buhari, president? Mbaka Ejike referred to buhari as messiah and answer to prayers. He also chose shettima to win.

Such incoherence... Is all really alright with you??!

1 Like

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by duro4chang(m): 6:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy your blood too dey hot.

Tinubu ma luleeee ! grin
It is you that is having high BP because of Tinubu' matter. I don't care about the deranged man you are following why should you bother about mine? I hope you not kill yourself before election. Many of your co attack dogs are doing what you just did now and I do show them where they belong. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by dominic17: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
can you just stop this deceit? which human being with his right sense will vote for a man who is running away from talking to the people he aspires? what do think will happen if he wins. Tinubu lack character, capacity and confident to become president.it is only people with questionable character that will vote for him.
PandoraObi:
Only Tinubu can hold Nigeria to some extend the rest

1 Like

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by chigbokingsley(m): 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
I still don't get it. This is beating round the bush. Why don't you take the lead and tell us what God has said on whom to vote for. This country don tire me o
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Joebayo217: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nigeria should divide make North dey go south too dey go na northern destroyed this country with their almajiris terrorist
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Eagle360(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
All is well

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by modernWays: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is not a prophesy but a mere prediction. Nigeria is at critical road to cross, 2023 will determine whether the country will be together or disintegrate.

If Atiku win, southerners will feel cheated, more and more agitations will spring up asking for dissolution of the country.

If Obi win, the gang up would be so intense that he won't have choice but to retaliate and risk it all. He won't be able to control alot of sectors dominated by Northerners or opposition parties, the insecurity will increase, and there maybe total civil unrest and subsequently civil war, which may lead us back to military regime.

As for Tinubu, he will manage to unify the country, put up aggressive economic policy that will lay down the foundation for future development. He will be loves by Northerners and his base in South west and majority of South south. He would be so automatic and the country might become one party state.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
It is you that is having high BP because of Tinubu' matter. I don't care about the deranged man you are following why should you bother about mine? I hope you not kill yourself before election. Many of your co attack dogs are doing what you just did now and I do show them where they belong. Thief.nubu is next to lule in the upcoming presidential election.

Fixed. grin

APC govt is so irresponsible and insensitive...#Simple
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Is this a prophesy, prediction, permutation or bet9ja?

All of the above. grin
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 6:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
modernWays:
This is not a prophesy but a mere prediction. Nigeria is at critical road to cross, 2023 will determine whether the country will be together or disintegrate.

If Atiku win, southerners will feel cheated, more and more agitations will spring up asking for dissolution of the country.

If Obi win, the gang up would be so intense that he won't have choice but to retaliate and risk it all. He won't be able to control alot of sectors dominated by Northerners or opposition parties, the insecurity will increase, and there maybe total civil unrest and subsequently civil war, which may lead us back to military regime.

As for Tinubu, he will manage to unify the country, put up aggressive economic policy that will lay down the foundation for future development. He will be loves by Northerners and his base in South west and majority of South south. He would be so automatic and the country might become one party state.

In the event of a military coup, what do you envisage?
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by omoranmilowo: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Man of God just tell us the way to follow. I e the mind of God without bias .
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
chigbokingsley:
I still don't get it. This is beating round the bush. Why don't you take the lead and tell us what God has said on whom to vote for. This country don tire me o

So you actually need God to tell you what credible candidate to vote for? undecided

NIGERIANS ! SMH
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by shortIGBOman: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
E no concern us.

If Nigeria disintegrate, IGBO will only go with their 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow IGBO People leave with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin

I don talk my own

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by greenandy: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pick Atiku or (Shettima packaged to take over from Tinubu), Nigeria shall break.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by KanuSE: 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
omoranmilowo:
Man of God just tell us the way to follow. I e the mind of God without bias .

Continue to wait on one charlatan to tell you who to vote for.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by broadman20: 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
NIGERIA go stand gidigba. Tinubu go rule NIGERIA well.

You know you are only interested in the Bullion van, anyway we are not leaving that money for that Bullion van criminal alone.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by broadman20: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:
E no concern us.

If Nigeria disintegrate, IGBO will only go with their 3 and half IGBO indegineous States. Which are Ebonyi, Imo, Abia and half of Enugu State.

Anambra and half of Enugu State are IGALA ancestral Land and the North will never allow IGBO People leave with an inch of IGALA ancestral Land. grin

I don talk my own

I keep wondering why God did not give you brain.

Anyway, I may contribute for you to have a brain surgery. You badly need it before 2023.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by greenandy: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:

Old and sick Tinubu is not even the president intended by Buhari cabal which sidelined Osinbajo. Shettima is the cabal's intended president. Tinubu supporters from the south, wake up.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Emdebby2: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
We will vote wisely if only the election will be free and fair.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Desusi: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sasi54:
Then why don't you tell us who to choose.
Still consulting God.May be God is yet to decide for Nigeria. Mind you,it takes grace and holiness to know the mind of God.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by 4ward4: 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sasi54:

He have said it uptenth time, OBI is the chosen one to navigate Nigeria into the promise land.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by shortIGBOman: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
broadman20:

I keep wondering why God did not give you brain.

Anyway, I may contribute for you to have a brain surgery. You badly need it before 2023.

Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, the thing pain Emeka well well grin grin

Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Desusi: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
So there are career pastors and spiritual pastors? Primate Ayodele,which one do you belongs to? If spiritual tell us now or never the God's choice for verdict 2023?Not that you would be blaming these country of 200millon people,again. Should you failed in your prophecy, God would hold you responsible.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by franudi: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the mind of God.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Tradman: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sasi54:
Definitely he sayings we should vote Peter Obi
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by onuman: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
slimfit1:
Tinubu packaged Buhari friend of Abacha for us to bring suffering to us and now wants to package himself with his weak age and health. If he cared so much he would have supported Osinbajo.

Tinubu is only after his fellow Islamists to be in control of Nigeria.
Osinbajo lost out because of the calculations of the Islamists of Nigeria.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by BreconHills(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Omooba77:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/11/09/2023-pick-wrong-president-nigeriall-crash-disintegrate-primate-ayodele-warns-nigerians/

Rubbish. Did God want a Hindu to win in the UK fof the first time in its history? People should understand that God can bend anyone to his will but political leadership and his kingdom are two different things. God can work with anyone and can similarly remove anyone. That being the case, he has no candidates in any election. People should stop coopting God into politics.

Nigeria is not pre Jesus Israel. God dwells in hearts not geographical spaces.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by drlateef: 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Prophet of doom. Shut up stupid man. Nigeria will not disintegrate, only the prophets of doom will disintegrate.
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by funshint(m): 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Isn't this thesame person that said Tinubu will not won the primaries. Hmmnn there is God!
Re: Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele by Phantom233: 6:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
PandoraObi:
Anything associated with Buhari is a curse and disaster awaiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Buhari, President Of Africa" - Lauretta Onochi; Got Slammed On Twitter / Reps Block Move To Include Almajiri System In Basic Education / 15 In Court For Stealing And Plotting To Kill Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.