Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start (8672 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into / If You Are Given 3 Million To End Your Current Relationship, Will You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Ibtxxo: 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Spicycat:

Currency Arbitrage cool
. explain
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by gulfer: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
GardenGreen:

Even at that, a willing investor would initiate conversations by asking for details, better done privately and not postulate a " questioning posture " like you're a fake. I want nothing from you. I'm good
grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by GardenGreen: 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
gulfer:
grin grin grin

Get a life. Destiny spoilers. Idle hands always looking for people to pull down. I earn at least a Mil per month and you discouraging anyone from doing things with me doesn't shake me.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Ulforex: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emilia154:
Either i use d money to open a botique or start selling phones
location determine if the money will go far
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
miracood:

TO START A FOOTBALL VIEWING CENTER

Next year, I'll be starting a degree program a football viewing center seems profitable to me because there is a lot of football fans in school. And since football matches are mostly during the weekends and even those played during weekdays are mostly played at night, it's kind of a perfect type of business for a student..

So as to not lose full focus on studies.

(If the 1m gets to me this month, I'll move to my school area to put somethings on ground)
Betting centres have closed down many football viewing centres but if u incorporate a viewing centre into a drinking palour you'll make it big time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Orgasmgiver123(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Illegal1:
Tinx plenty for me to start up with dat amount....

as a full time street boy,i will use 300k to start up....ice and weed business,drug biz na coded oil well.....

then use 500k to start up a standard barbing salon...

then invest the rest 200k into forest trade or into oil buckery,...

Chairman, this thing no clear oh, forest ?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Illegal1(m): 2:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Chairman, this thing no clear oh, forest ?
bros abeg 4gv me,na weed cux am...
i mean forex trade

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Movarag: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fist of all, i will start a laundry and dry cleaning shop, highest it eill take 700000 then i will get a pos machine and position it in front or beside the shop.the location will school area.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Das1mama: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ibtxxo:
I need a practical analysis and business details

Just pick one business idea and drop your plan
i will invest it on RAW FOOD STORAGE and probably changing part of the money to dollars notes. 200k no be bad idea

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by gulfer: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
GardenGreen:

Get a life. Destiny spoilers. Idle hands always looking for people to pull down. I earn at least a Mil per month and you discouraging anyone from doing things with me doesn't shake me.
if thou hath a clean heart, my inquiry should not elicit the outburst that is typical of one caught out in his game � tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by mynipple1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
i will use the money and become a bet9ja agent with one shop for a start.

trust me that business is very very lucrative as i can testify as a manager in a bet9ja shop right now.

if i'm opportune to have a sponsor i will be so delighted and grateful in my entire life. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Spicycat(f): 3:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ibtxxo:
explain

Privileged information.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
general111:
There is hardly anything that is profittable right now in nigeria.
CASKET making still flourishing even more now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by marlow1962(m): 3:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Chicken and turkey business
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by obynoceaser: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
mynipple1:

trust me that business is very very lucrative as i can testify as a manager in a bet9ja shop right now.

if i'm opportune to have a sponsor i will be so delighted and grateful in my entire life. Thanks.

You're right bro. Bet9ja agents dey get money
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
Buying and selling
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Catfish fish pond, highly lucrative.
low key hot business.
you start selling off the fishes in two months time.
A great business.

you can start with 3000 fishes which will cost around 120k.

use the remaining for feeding and you will have change.
you will earn around 3million after sells .
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
150k on 20 Odds that's 3m grin
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Chris2863(m): 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Emilia154:
Either i use d money to open a botique or start selling phones
you mean Nokia touch??
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by rickleye: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
GardenGreen:
I am raising broiler chicks for Xmas/New year seson.

Give me that 1 M and i'll expand my production and remit capital and interest within six months or we have a system in place where you get back your interests every two months

It is in high demand and broiler market is so large it doesn't need too much noise to sell

I am in how much Interest ?
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by realestate99: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
mynipple1:

I would really like if you can shed more light on this
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by ObalendeCMS: 4:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Open a betking shop; sell phone accessories in same shop & still have a pos there. Money from bet and phone accessories to pay for pos. I fit still dey sell light snacks in show glass with cold drinks. I go need like 2 workers though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Tokskob2008: 5:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ibtxxo:

Car accessories both brand new and tokunbo such as mudflap, water cans, engine covers and sand protectors.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by businessgirl(f): 5:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ibtxxo:

I have a fashion school I'm managing but I'm in need of funds to buy more machines and hire more instructors and professional stylists. I need a sponsor

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Sparrk007(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Na to carry the money enter nnewi go buy spare parts
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by SPAMBOX7: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
1m no reach any business for this $1/800 era. Harsh truth angry
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by donaldchidi: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
mynipple1:

Pls chat me on Whatsapp, let's discuss about this business...
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by josephevergreen(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
With 1m I will restock my shop with the latest virony tiles designs and that will boost my business massively..

Please invest in my tiles business. currently in need of 1.5-2m with reasonable interest rate.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by Dest8sman: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
If you are man, sell female wears. If a woman, sell male wears. Why am I saying this? Men and women love changing their clothes before the owner of the shop, if that owner happened to be the opposite sex. So my friend, you will have the opportunity of watching live mini something as well as making your profit. Why this advice? This section is for romance and not for business.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by GardenGreen: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
gulfer:
if thou hath a clean heart, my inquiry should not elicit the outburst that is typical of one caught out in his game � tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Get lost. Life exists beyond living on Nairaland spewing negatives.
Re: If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start by GardenGreen: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
rickleye:

I am in how much Interest ?

Can we discuss privately ?

Please chat with me on WhatsApp on 0812 165 0040

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: Our Ballistic Sex In The Kitchen / Why Is He Avoiding Sex? / See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.