Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into (38868 Views)

If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Quite Urgent Please, What Profitable Business Can I Start With 40k? / Please What Business Can With 800k. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by SergeantTitus(m): 10:24am On Dec 13, 2022
I have 800k, what profitable biz can I do

8 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jennyclay(f): 10:26am On Dec 13, 2022
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season. Thank you.

180 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Jeon(f): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2022
Go give it up as charity donation.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Benki003(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2022
U
You heard the op above me use it and take her out

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Zee0007: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2022
Use 100k to treat yourself nicely this December.

To have been alive to this day is only by God's grace.

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by sam20erry(m): 10:35am On Dec 13, 2022
Benki003:
U
You heard the op above me use it and take her out
You mean the oponu above you?

214 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by NobleSeed(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2022
look around your visinity,
Look out for what people need, and what's not common profer solution to any problem available with your 800k and start getting paid twice or more.
Just site down and think outside the box

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Buhari4sale: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2022
Can you open ashawo joint?

Go learn yahoo and stay low key with time phrase.

If you get mind, invest in cannabis or loud.

Set up a viewing center...

Startup a bar and make sure you sell peppersoup, cowtail and barbecue.

Or make you use the go do better ritual, someone will connect you to something that may fetch you multi millions profit.

Or sit down yourself abd check the major problem people are facing in your neighbourhood and work on it.

Till you spend that money finish, please don't ask any silly questions again about that 800k

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2022
Buy IPhone 14 Pro Max

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Tit4Tat1(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
Come and use the money to take me out this festive season.

Thief!!! goan work for urs... Lazy entitled leeches.

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
livestock cool

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by kmaster007: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2022
Think bfor you do any...

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by clevybrown(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:
Gas and accessories... Very lucrative

22 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by clevybrown(m): 12:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
BEGGING and LEECHING... The only lucrative skill u have acquired so far in life... U are doing well.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Demogorgon(m): 12:43pm On Dec 13, 2022
How profitable is it setting up a shop selling pet supplies?

5 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IceColdVeins(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2022
Demogorgon:
How profitable is it setting up a shop selling pet supplies?
lol no try am.

My advice...The funds isn't huge, so logically, your only way out of the mystery is to invest in a business with no fixed cost and little or no variable costs. This is because you can't afford to let these costs sporadically eat into your capital.
Better put, invest in business that you won't have to rent a shop or pay high recurring bills to sustain, if not you may fold up within the first year.

Examples of the businesses with little or no total cost captioned above:

- Foreign used High-end Phone sales( you can start with the 3-5 units of mid-level iphones(X, XR, 11 and 11 pro...) : all pablo richies will like to get one for themselves after cashing out 300 dollars itunes card and their queens could gobble a thousand dicks to own an iphone without a home button grin no need to rent a shop, you also need to build connections and customer base digitally and organically)
-Driving school (no need for an office, just look for a rugged car and parking space )
- POS Stand in the right location.

124 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:25pm On Dec 13, 2022
800k. Use am hodl XRP and Dogecoin and thank me later in the future.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Divoc19(f): 1:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
Use half to invest in food grains to start selling next year during election, while the other half should be invested in dollars or pound currency for only 6 months

Edited @
Oromini619
fuckjones and others asking about dollars

It's either you open a dollar account with your bank or you buy dollars and hide them even good but make sure the dollar is printed not less than 2 years ago

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by FalseProphet1(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2022
Come and sow it in my spiritual center and 2023 would serve you.

This I have seen.

13 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by IceColdVeins(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2022
Jennyclay:
I'm just worried about the dimwits that liked this comment

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Demogorgon(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2022
IceColdVeins:

lol no try am.

My advice...The funds isn't huge, so logically, your only way out of the mystery is to invest in a business with no fixed cost and little or no variable costs. This is because you can't afford to let these costs sporadically eat into your capital.
Better put, invest in business that you won't have to rent a shop or pay high recurring bills to sustain, if not you may fold up within the first year.

Examples of the businesses with little or no total cost captioned above:

- High-end Phone sales ( you can start with the 3-5 units of mid-level iphones: all pablo richies will like to get one for themselves after bagging 300 dollars itunes card and their queens could hump a thousand dicks to own an iphone without a home button grin (X, XR, 11 and 11 pro...no need to rent a shop, you also need to build connections and customer base digitally and organically)
-Driving school (no need for an office, just look for a rugged car and parking space )
-
Thank you so much brother. Your response is highly appreciated

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Calaberboy1220: 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
So nobody fit give OP better advice so me wen I get 200k no get hope, poll na to use the money flex d Xmas d wait watin d future get for us

17 Likes

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by jheaboiy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2022
SergeantTitus:

If u can help me because I want to start a pos business in my area and I don't have much to start it. it'll generate good profit..it wi be nice if u can help me or we can have mutual agreement on the profit n running of the business together
I'm base in ibeju lekki precisely, ajah, Lagos state.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Tunagee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2022
Tit4Tat1:

Thief!!! goan work for urs... Lazy entitled leeches.

No mind am, lazy bleached hook up gender. Make she no go find better work. They think its all men that is controlled by the ponmo underneath their thighs. Shiooooor!!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by Slawomirr: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ogbeni buy loud this evening make you find any niggar for your area make him help you tie am

Then relax later in the night make you drag am
I swear idea go fall out

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by PrettyBolu(f): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
No ideas on Nairaland. Only political fights and tribal wars

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by sofeo(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Re: I Have 800k, What Profitable Business Can I Venture Into by VeryWickedGoat: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2022
Save the money & go into skull mining if you are in the SW.

19 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.