Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,605 members, 7,851,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (21354 Views)

APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari / APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate – Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Antoeni(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Buhari cannot say such a thing

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Grgt0n: 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ok
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Poten111: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Zetty177x: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=118277907][/quote]

So u are body shaming? I want hear ur own voice, I beg. If Obi talk like bird, so far, him change Nigeria.. Tinubu that talks like he has mental illness nko?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Poten111: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

God bless you too!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Bifas1: 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
There is no course for alarm because even Buhari himself didn't win in 2019. Nigerians will chose their leader come 2023. Criminals should go and enjoy their loot.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lies Eboes have told in the last 8 years:

1. Buhari is dead. This person pretending to be Buhari is El Jubril from Sudan.
2. Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
3.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Amechi.
4.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Orji Uzor Kalu.
5.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Onu
6.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Adamu
7. Peter Obi is competent and speaks the truth.

Every single one of this is a very big lie. This is the reason I don't trust Eboes (especially Eboes on social media) anymore. If they tell me to vote for A, I will vote for B.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
You didn't complete the write up. Nigerians have light to elect their president.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by anonymuz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
I will rather go to naimey than to be govern by bat thing
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Felabrity: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ogun Kee you and the candidate
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Doyou2019: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
APC not good for the progress of NIGERIA

Not good
You, my friend, are a master of UNDERSTATEMENTS
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will lord over your kindred

Lol

E pain am

Music to my ears

Chairman nor worry elections nor far again na n3xt years, let's test ur god's popularity
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by MansoryMX(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
When I tell y’all Buhari is the root of all evil in this country. Some of you call me names.

There you have it! cheesy
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
shocked
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by oluwaseyi0: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:
If APC had picked Osinbajo or Amaechi or maybe fashola as their candidate, they would have had less problems

But then as God would have it, na shaki shaki daddy with plenty baggage them carry

Truly they are lucky to have him

Less work for the opposition

If they pick Osinbajo, APC will have been out of the race now

Osinbajo cannot wash himself off of Buhari massive failure, it's joint ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by klbakare(m): 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Sounds like what a lifeless man would say
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by ATLIEN2027: 5:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
anonymuz:
I will rather go to naimey than to be govern by bat thing
Pls don't let the door hit you on your way out.
BYE.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by deeva2: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:
If APC had picked Osinbajo or Amaechi or maybe fashola as their candidate, they would have had less problems

But then as God would have it, na shaki shaki daddy with plenty baggage them carry

Truly they are lucky to have him

Less work for the opposition

Hypocrisy and fear..

If they have picked any of those, would you IPOB vote for them..

Wut you still condemn them because of APC..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Eriokanmi: 5:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
E no reach baba for mind. Fear buhari. In his words...one man can't be in lagos and be dictating....complete it
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Godispeace: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
says a fulish biafra republic citizen
slivertongue:
APC not good for the progress of NIGERIA
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by slivertongue: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Godispeace:
says a fulish biafra republic citizen

APC gidan hauka
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Godispeace: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
senseless reasoning of a typical fulish biafra citizen
RoxyBrownAutos:
The OP, you only said what buhari said about Tinubu and APC. You did not tell us that the president said Nigerians should vote for candidate of their choice.Meaning that the president is not campaigning for Tinubu or APC.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by hslbroker2(m): 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
God bless the best candidate, may they Make us great again
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Godispeace: 5:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
do photoshop till jesus come , Tinubu is winning this election senseless photshop of u fulish baifra mor0n cant stop him
Antoeni:
Buhari cannot say such a thing
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by blamingthedevil: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:
Lies Eboes have told in the last 8 years:

1. Buhari is dead. This person pretending to be Buhari is El Jubril from Sudan.
2. Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
3.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Amechi.
4.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Orji Uzor Kalu.
5.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Onu
6.Buhari's anointed APC candidate for president is Adamu
7. Peter Obi is competent and speaks the truth.

Every single one of this is a very big lie. This is the reason I don't trust Eboes (especially Eboes on social media) anymore. If they tell me to vote for A, I will vote for B.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Randy111(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
The way Nigerians were said to be lucky when they were given buhari until we found ourselves here. And this is why naija youths are not going to wait to be given Tinubu. But choosing their leader this time around.

Meanwhile Benin will be filled to brim with OBIdients aura tomorrow. E sweet I swear.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Muiccine(m): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Screw all the candidates in all party...God's will be done in naija.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by jcross19: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/10/apc-lucky-to-have-tinubu-as-presidential-candidate-buhari/
oh boy you are making mistake by even relating buhari with tinubu because as it stand now buhari is a disaster voting tinubu is another havoc even the northern are the one suffering the most they fills the streets doing meaner jobs and are bunch of beggars...
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Shampoo77: 5:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
This Buhari man is really sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex- IGP Ehindero Remanded In Prison For Theft. / Isabella Okafor Donates Campaign T-shirt To Uche Nwosu / Kaduna Killings: El-Rufai Apologises For Government's Failure To Protect Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.