Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (21347 Views)

APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari / APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate – Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:58pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Lol

As e dey pain u e dey sweet me

Don't worry my agbado guy, tinubu your lord and saviour would pocket ur life and that of ur kindred the way he pocketed lagos

U say him go rule for 8 years shey

Make him first win elections first

Then we go know how far

All hail the peepoo president who would rule for 8 years
Tinubu will lord over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

You and your kindred can only wail for another 8 years nothing more or less
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Johel(m): 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by searchlight: 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
damkin24:

Is Peter Obi the youngest presidential candidate in the race? Your submission is incorrect
peter Obi is the least skillful criminal among all of them. Tinubu and Atiku are professional criminals, they are the most successful criminals to have come out of the country. Their records are there to convince anyone who doubt it.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will lord over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them

You and your kindred can only wail for another 8 years nothing more or less

E be like say ur vocabulary dey very limited o

You keep repeating same gibberish like ur agbado lord and saviour

Bros, u are not pulling ut weight at all

The 30k wen Tinubu dey pay u a month to defend him should be reduced

U r not doing a good job at alllllll.....
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by adekolaelect(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
slivertongue:
APC not good for the progress of NIGERIA
As your hate minded is not good for your progress.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by snowball11(m): 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
Coming from the most useless president that ever ruled this country! undecided
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by searchlight: 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Faiththatworks:
I always make my bias very clear before I comment,I will vote for Akanbi omo olodo ode, Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the enigmatic Gov Senator Kassim Shettima next year February.
Baba Buhari has spoken,as yorubas will say,o ti pari,it's finished.
I wonder why the fierce opposition to Jagaban,in a country that characters like Babaginda,Abacha,Obasanjo,Yar'adua, even Jonathan have ruled over,I wonder why any Normal Human being will think Asiwaju can't rule the same country.
If Baba Buhari can rule Nigeria for 8 years with all his apparent deficiency,I can stake my left and right balls that Asiwaju will.be a � times better.
I end with another Asiwaju story.
Some years ago, President Obasanjo came on an official visit to Lagos and Asiwaju took him to the Bar beach,and showed him a drawing of what the Eko Atlantic City will look like in some years.
Right there in front of pressmen and television crews,Baba Obj disagreed with the great Jagaban,infact he rubbished the drawings and advised Asiwaju not to start the project.
But the ever tenacious, futuristic Asiwaju wasn't deterred,and we all know the results.
Eko Atlantic is one of the places in Nigeria with the most expensive plot by per sqm.
I totally believe in Asiwaju,I believe he sees the good in the midst of the horrible, he's a man who is able to spot leaders and empower them.
Nigeria must give Asiwaju the chance to turn this country around.
God bless Nigeria
mentioning Buhari and leadership of Nigeria shows you are a mediocre. How did we end up with these set of people in the same country? You see why igbos want to leave Nigeria? Did Buhari ruled Nigeria or destroyed Nigeria? You want Tinubu to continue from where Buhari stopped? Too bad.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by saysugar(m): 8:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Syntyche1:

You people will continue going around the road to beg
ur tribe gets money reach aboki?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:

E be like say ur vocabulary dey very limited o

You keep repeating same gibberish like ur agbado lord and saviour

Bros, u are not pulling ut weight at all

The 30k wen Tinubu dey pay u a month to defend him should be reduced

U r not doing a good job at alllllll.....
Tinubu will rule over your kindred for good 8 years

Na only hate you and your kindred go hate just as una dey hate bubu grin
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
searchlight:
Everyone knows this one has no sense.
Your papa sense no reach grain of sand

Retard like u
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
searchlight:
mentioning Buhari and leadership of Nigeria shows you are a mediocre. How did we end up with these set of people in the same country? You see why igbos want to leave Nigeria? Did Buhari ruled Nigeria or destroyed Nigeria? You want Tinubu to continue from where Buhari stopped? Too bad.
Bro Bro Bro

Tinubu is your next president o.. He will win the election for sure
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I talk am

The bobo I.Q nor too high

U be like some nollywood film

U fit reduce I.Q with constant engagement

I being think say u go bring better argument forward to epp ur parkinson guy but alas na sawdust and rotten akumu full ur brain

Better refund the money wen Tinubu don pay u because na minus u be to him campaign
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by slivertongue: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
U & APC ARE A THREAT TO THE EXISTENCE OF NIGERIA
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NLPoliceWoman: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
RTR
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by searchlight: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Bro Bro Bro

Tinubu is your next president o.. He will win the election for sure
Tinubu can never be president, bookmark this.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ti
tuoyoojo:

I talk am

The bobo I.Q nor too high

U be like some nollywood film

U fit reduce I.Q with constant engagement

I being think say u go bring better argument forward to epp ur parkinson guy but alas na sawdust and rotten akumu full ur brain

Better refund the money wen Tinubu don pay u because na minus u be to him campaign
Tinubu will lord and rule over your kindred for good 8 years

Your kindred will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices and public places come May next year
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
searchlight:
Tinubu can never be president, bookmark this.
Lol

Tinubu is your next president Nwanne

Your emotions is getting over you grin
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

Bros I just read that ur appeal for help

Walahi I think say u were doing well

Ashey this sapa done do for tattoo ur body

I nor dey mock you but siddon don reason the matter

Is your life better for it

Tinubu daughter paid for a house in the US with 2.4million dollars....use calculator multiply am with 800

The answer na about 1.9 billion

She does not have any work she is doing, but she has 1.9billion to spend for a house

Where she get the money from

Is Tinubu daughter better than u

Is Your body allergic to enjoyment

Him pikin dey abroad dey enjoy

You dey for here dey suffer

Bros think with small brain cells for her head

Na bad thing if u go abroad to enjoy 1.9billion house
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Bros I just read that ur appeal for help

Walahi I think say u were doing well

Ashey this sapa dey tattoo ur body

I nor dey mock you but siddon don reason the matter

Is your life better for it

Tinubu daughter paid for a house in the US for 2.4million dollars....use calculator multiply am with 800

The answer na about 1.9 billion

She does not have any work she is doing, but she has 1.9billion to spend for a house

Is Your body dey allergic to enjoyment

Him pikin dey abroad dey enjoy

You dey for here dey suffer

Bros think with small brain cells for her head

Na bad thing if u go abroad to enjoy 1.9billion house
Mumu

I guess your Pandora children dey hawk food for Anambra ba?

Ewu gambia grin
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by fredoooooo: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ashiwaju akanbi ọmọ olodo idẹ
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by IreneJane: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
sonature1:
Buhari is always known for making incoherent statements.

On the day of election, 2019 , after casting his vote , journalists asked hi. If he's going to congratulate to eventual winner if he Lost. He made a coherent statement that has been in his mouth even before election

Buhari : 4+4 sign, " I will congratulate myself , i will be the winner .

I trust Bhuari words when he says it out with his mouth
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Tradman: 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/10/apc-lucky-to-have-tinubu-as-presidential-candidate-buhari/
Look at the people supporting Tinubu, corrupt politicians, this one that went to jail at kiri-kiri for stealing Enugu state money has the effontery to tell Igbos to support Tinubu.

Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are - Tinubu is a thief like Chimaroke
(Quote) (Report) 3 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Mumu

I guess your Pandora children dey hawk food for Anambra ba?

Ewu gambia grin

Finally u Don bring something new up

At least pandora pikin nor come Internet to beg money

If to say u calm down, I for link u with better connect when go get work wen go give u decent job to take care of ur needs

But alas na urchin work u wan do

Continue empowering people riding on you

The sapa still dey test mic for ur body
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Okhuadams(m): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/10/apc-lucky-to-have-tinubu-as-presidential-candidate-buhari/
As long as he did not read this one he said it straight from his own kolanut mouth. That is to say that indeed. The EMI LO KAN 1.GCON. OON. MON. GCRN. ELK THE JAGABAN IZA CAME/ GOAL
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Finally u Don bring something new up

At least pandora pikin nor come Internet to beg money

If to say u calm down, I for link u with better connect when go get work wen go give u decent job to take care of ur needs

But alas na urchin work u wan do

Continue empowering people riding on you

The sapa still dey test mic for ur body

hahahaha

Go cure your family from their generational poverty and misery first instead of coming to nairaland to drag who go win and who no go win grin grin

Jobless nitwits
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Go cure your family from their generational poverty and misery first instead of coming to nairaland to drag who go win and who no go win grin grin

Jobless nitwits

Chairman by God's grace, I am doing well

God nor go let me come Internet come dey beg money

But catching cruise aside

If you need some money drop ur aza, make I fund u

No hard feelings

As u wan vote for Tinubu doesn't make you my enemy, we all want a better Nigeria
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Chairman by God's grace, I am doing well

God nor go let me come Internet come dey beg money

But catching cruise aside

If you need some money drop ur aza, make I fund u

No hard feelings

As u wan vote for Tinubu doesn't make you my enemy, we all want a better Nigeria

hahahaha

Online Dangote

Everybody dey do well on social media grin grin

Those that are doing pretty well are not on social media dragging who should win and who shouldn't win
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
hahahaha

Online Dangote

Everybody dey do well on social media grin grin

Those that are doing pretty well are not on social media dragging who should win and who shouldn't win

I dey put my money for where my mouth dey drop ur aza
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Ikpaitid: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
The people who have the majority of votes in Nigeria know who will be our next president.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118281444:
Our Darling Daddy has spoken.
Whenever Dad speaks,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition along with dem parents of hate will start jumping around like headless chickens and swines that they are.

This better Nigeria ehn,
We must get there whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless our incoming Presido JAGABAN Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Another angle,
Kastina - Home of President Buhari, the majority votes here is non-negotiable. In 2019, out of 1.6m+ votes, Buhari took 1.2m+.
With buhari as the Chairman presidential campaign council for APC this time around, and also remember he made a pledge to be at the fore-front of it all. With his influence, APC should be expecting same outcome - over 85% of the votes are in the bag for APC already in thestate.

Words of a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Keep it up.
Eyaah

I know this is where u feed ur vulture grill from as in where u make ur money but truly inside ur mind u know the truth.

Up Chelsea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All Eyes On Judiciary Billboard: Reno Omokri Accuses Oby Ezekwesili Of Hypocrisy / CJTF Members Killed After Their Vehicle Climbed IED After Operation In Borno / Imo PDP raises alarm over disappearance of collation officer

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.