Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,520 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate (21350 Views)

APC Is Going To Win This Election, We Are Lucky To Have Tinubu - Buhari / APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate – Buhari / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by blamingthedevil: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
israelmao:
It's total madness to see those who brought in calamitous Buhari are still campaigning for Tinubu.

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Jemex003: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
RoxyBrownAutos:
The OP, you only said what buhari said about Tinubu and APC. You did not tell us that the president said Nigerians should vote for candidate of their choice.Meaning that the president is not campaigning for Tinubu or APC.

He’s a current president and he has already dropped point for people with ears and sense. Only Obidense will not understand.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by saxby(f): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
Yeah, APC lucky to have him so he can fail undecided
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by kcnwaigbo: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
oneMalik:
Campaign don start !

let someone like IBB or OBJ say similar thing about atiku or obi make I hear .
Maybe you were not in Nigeria when OBJ openly endorsed Obi
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

If they pick Osinbajo, APC will have been out of the race now

Osinbajo cannot wash himself off of Buhari massive failure, it's joint ticket

True! Buhari failed woefully
But Osinbajo has a good orator and people generally had this perception that he would have done better if given the chance

He remains a better sell that the bullion van man
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by ityP(m): 6:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

That much is clear at this point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
deeva2:

Hypocrisy and fear..

If they have picked any of those, would you IPOB vote for them..

Wut you still condemn them because of APC..

I would have forgiven buhari's massive failure and voted for APC , if they had bought a worthy candidate who didn't have baggage

I had said that I would have voted for APC not minding what haf happened if the head was good

But as God would have it.....
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by ityP(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:
If APC had picked Osinbajo or Amaechi or maybe fashola as their candidate, they would have had less problems

But then as God would have it, na shaki shaki daddy with plenty baggage them carry

Truly they are lucky to have him

Less work for the opposition

The fact that you hate Tinubu does not mean others too hate him. Tinubu don work for him presidency years before today. No one in APC would be able to win 2023 elections as easily as Tinubu. Like Buhari said, APC is lucky to have him as their Presidential candidate. The gap he will give the first runner up will far exceed that that Bubu gave Atiku in 2019
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by EPOMA(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
sonature1:
Buhari is always known for making incoherent statements.

If you do understand what people with Dementia do , it is exactly what Buhari does , The just remember and do what they are told , Buhari has no mental capability to do anything.
A good example is how Tinubu came out to say that he installed Buhari before the primary and that it was his turn , Any normal man would have distanced himself from Tinubu but instead baba remote control help lift Tinubu paralyzed hand.

Buhari is mentally disable for now .
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by ityP(m): 6:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118281444:
Our Darling Daddy has spoken.
Whenever Dad speaks,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition along with dem parents of hate will start jumping around like headless chickens and swines that they are.

This better Nigeria ehn,
We must get their whether the evil ones like it or not.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo.
God bless our incoming Presido JAGABAN Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Another angle,
Kastina - Home of President Buhari, the majority votes here is non-negotiable. In 2019, out of 1.6m+ votes, Buhari took 1.2m+.
With buhari as the Chairman presidential campaign council for APC this time around, and also remember he made a pledge to be at the fore-front of it all. With his influence, APC should be expecting same outcome - over 85% of the votes are in the bag for APC already in thestate.

Words of a wise man.
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable and sensible members like you on this forum.
Keep it up.

Boss, remember how I been dey insult you that year. I dey very sorry. I dey Jagaban camp now. Gaskiya, the man is exceptional. Buhari's endorsement means so much to me
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by hslbroker2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
God bless the best candidate, may they Make us great again .
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will rule over your kindred for good 8 years

Mr man, make ur god go take care of his "peepoo" problem.

As buhari mess the country up, e nor touch you

Are u buying fuel cheaper, paying less for light and do you feel safe because you are an APC supporter

Vote shaky shaky daddy , if him win , ur family nor go escape the suffer

But nor worry , he guy nor go smell aso rock

U can take that to the bank
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by VULCAN(m): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hahahahaha.

All these APC oafs.

They are so unimaginative.

Because they want to shift attention away from the sordid drug filled past of Yekini Amoda in Chicago, they want us to believe that Obi is a drug pusher.

Hahahaahaha

But they deny that Tinubu was forced to give up $460k as proceeds for drug related activities.

[quote author=blamingthedevil post=118277699][/quote]
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by oneMalik: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
maybe !

kcnwaigbo:

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by emmnprince(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118281444:
Our Darling Daddy has spoken.
Whenever Dad speaks,
Children of hate, frustrations and perdition along with dem parents of hate will start jumping around like headless chickens and swines that they are.

And you think you're better off by always copying and pasting this unique statement of yours. Right?

Well, from what is in someone's heart someone brings forth!
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Maleekdon: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
DSS Operatives Allegedly Beat Statement Hotel Staff Accused Him of Stealing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEJLNRQIyvc
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
ityP:

The fact that you hate Tinubu does not mean others too hate him. Tinubu don work for him presidency years before today. No one in APC would be able to win 2023 elections as easily as Tinubu. Like Buhari said, APC is lucky to have him as their Presidential candidate. The gap he will give the first runner up will far exceed that that Bubu gave Atiku in 2019

Baba, hate is a very strong negative word

And I beg to differ

I don't hate Tinubu

Why would I hate my fellow man. Wetin him do me...

Perception of a candidate before election is very important

Tinubu may have done fairly well in lagos but age is not on his side,

you see age taking his toll on him. Though he says he is 69 but deep down you know he isn't. He is far older and you cannot cheat nature

I am not saying old age is bad but when age Starr affecting ur ability to function intellectually I would tread with trepidation giving such person my vote.

Take buhari as a case study, he doesn't seem to be aware of anything happening in his govt and always quick to say he is not aware.

Would you want to install another buhari replica after 8 years of suffering

If APC has brought someone cerebral and who could articulate his ideas without spin doctors coming to clear his blunders in almost every speech he gives, I promise you I would have voted for APC

But as God would have it...

Listen my guy, na this BVAS dey give me joy

as long as BVAS dey gidigba, stealing ballot box and carrying it to thumb print for one small Bush nor go dey,

how many vote baba wan buy.

make our vote talk for us next election

When them release results we go resume this talk
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Syntyche1: 7:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
concho:

You will write my thesis with this diction of yours ??
WhatsApp me
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2022
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Don009: 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
God can never answer such prayer
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

Show where he "openly" endorsed. Obi. No sketchy or ambiguous reference please.

We need links to show where OBJ proclaimed Obi as his choice unequivocally and endorsed him as the best candidate to be President after Buhari.

I am waiting. Actually, fck it. I know you IPOBians are liars and propagandists of the "Buhari is dead and replaced by Jubrin from Sudan" variety.

I have disputed your claim conclusively below. Now, disprove the factual submission below.IPOB tout and conman.

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-did-obasanjo-endorse-peter-obi-describing-him-as-bundle-of-integrity/amp
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
tuoyoojo:

Mr man, make ur god go take care of his "peepoo" problem.

As buhari mess the country up, e nor touch you

Are u buying fuel cheaper, paying less for light and do you feel safe because you are an APC supporter

Vote shaky shaky daddy , if him win , ur family nor go escape the suffer

But nor worry , he guy nor go smell aso rock

U can take that to the bank
LOl

Take your family generational poverty and misfortunes to the bank first before talking about national politics

Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
yes I know that Tinubu won't near Aso Rock

Yes we all know. It's glaring to the blind and audible to the deaf.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by Syntyche1: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
saysugar:
we no fool like you, is sowore not young?kola abiola no young kwankwanso no young? But only obi is ur young candidate grin fuk bias tribe
You people will continue going around the road to beg
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by BigBizzy(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Den of thieves.
Re: Buhari: APC Lucky To Have Tinubu As Presidential Candidate by tuoyoojo(m): 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Take your family generational poverty and misfortunes to the bank first before talking about national politics

Lol

As e dey pain u e dey sweet me

Don't worry my agbado guy, tinubu your lord and saviour would pocket ur life and that of ur kindred the way he pocketed lagos

U say him go rule for 8 years shey

Make him first win elections first

Then we go know how far

All hail the peepoo president who would rule for 8 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rivers State Governors Since 1999 / Senator Shehu Sani Gifts Toyota Corolla To Constituency Member - Pictures / ICPC Uncovers Multi-billion Naira TSA Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.