Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again (75261 Views)

Buhari Japa To The Uk Again! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
planetx:
Where is this guy shymexx , haven't seen his posts in a long time.
mayneeeeeeee that guy just vanished into thin air like that bro. am still waiting for when he would resurface again lol
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
whattttttttttttt ibkayeeeeeeeeeeee where you been at gurl ? grin grin
Been here and there, hope you’re good grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Been here and there, hope you’re good grin
jeeeezzzzzzz mayne its been a while. am good. still out here trolling grin grin you know how we do. its good seeing you again.i know some fella was asking after you too. i forget who it was
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
jeeeezzzzzzz mayne its been a while. am good. still out here trolling grin grin you know how we do. its good seeing you again.i know some fella was asking after you too. i forget who it was
Lmao I’ve always loved your trolling. Nice seeing you too smiley

AlphaTaikun I think, I saw earlier but I don’t recall who he is sha lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao I’ve always loved your trolling. Nice seeing you too smiley

AlphaTaikun I think, I saw earlier but I don’t recall who he is sha lol
yup thats the one. so you still out in england ? lol naija has tamed my trolling small oooo
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
yup thats the one. so you still out in england ? lol naija has tamed my trolling small oooo
Yup still in England, though I was in Naija not too long ago

Tamed how? cheesy
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Yup still in England, though I was in Naija not too long ago

Tamed how? cheesy
mayne and you aint call me ?
tamed as in i kinda calmed it down a bit because i kinda cant handle the volume of interactions like when i was in england and its winter time and dark at 5 pm and nothing to do in the evenings so nl was like a full on source of interaction. but now so i toned down my rhetoric so as not to attract as much attention to myself . but i still get down though lol

its like a tamer version of myself
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
mayne and you aint call me ?
tamed as in i kinda calmed it down a bit because i kinda cant handle the volume of interactions like when i was in england and its winter time and dark at 5 pm and nothing to do in the evenings so nl was like a full on source of interaction. but now so i toed down my rhetoric so as not to attract as much attention to myself . but i still get down though lol
To be honest I was so busy moving around I wouldn’t have had time to meet up with anyone. Very hectic trip grin
Ah I get it I get it, lol. Do you still do your readings?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

To be honest I was so busy moving around I wouldn’t have had time to meet up with anyone. Very hectic trip grin
ahhhh yeah naija can get hectic. you were in lagos right ? yeah i still get down grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

you trying to do a reading ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhh yeah naija can get hectic. you were in lagos right ? yeah i still get down grin
Ibadan and Lagos
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Ibadan and Lagos
ahhhhh you came for husband introduction ? or you are from ibadan ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Ibadan and Lagos
please dont ask me why husband introduction came to my mind lol
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
you trying to do a reading ?
Nah, I neither believe nor disbelieve in those things to be honest, I have more of an agnostic stance so I don’t bother with it but I was just wondering grin

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
ahhhhh you came for husband introduction ? or you are from ibadan ?
Lmao I’m from Ibadan
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
please dont ask me why husband introduction came to my mind lol
Lmao grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao I’m from Ibadan
oh reallyy ? i love ibadan. i used to hang out at ui back in the day. bodija too.
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
oh reallyy ? i love ibadan. i used to hang out at ui back in the day. bodija too.
Cool cool. I was actually in New Bodija
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao grin
how is england looking these days under sunak ? i hear its real bad ? is it ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Cool cool. I was actually in New Bodija
yeah thats that money spot right hehe
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
how is england looking these days under sunak ? i hear its real bad ? is it ?
Bad as per what? The economy? Lol didn’t he inherit the current situation? He hasn’t been in for that long. Cost of things are noticeably higher I guess, he’s probably a better candidate than Truss though lol
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
yeah thats that money spot right hehe
It is? It was cool sha, I enjoyed myself
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Bad as per what? The economy? Lol didn’t he inherit the current situation? He hasn’t been in for that long. Cost of things are noticeably higher I guess, he’s probably a better candidate than Truss though lol
yeah they say things are like 3 times more expensive. utilities that is. ahh well i am sure everything would eventually mellow out. it always does. yeah they kicked liz truss out faster than usain bolt. you think she was kicked out because of the black guy ? or is my mind just playing tricks on me ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ednut1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

you still on nl. Wawu
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

bodija ? it used to be. maybe its rundown now ? that was the money spot. the yuppies and whatnot. so whats the future like for ibkayee. next 5 years ? life in felele ibadan ? grin grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
you still on nl. Wawu
she reappeared like the ghost of christmas past

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
yeah they say things are like 3 times more expensive. utilities that is. ahh well i am sure everything would eventually mellow out. it always does. yeah they kicked liz truss out faster than usain bolt. you think she was kicked out because of the black guy ? or is my mind just playing tricks on me ?
Lol because of her alleged affair with him or because he was a ‘negro’? Lool I don’t think it’s because of either, she was genuinely seen as incredibly incompetent and unqualified, by both the public and her party. Plus she technically resigned
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2022
ednut1:
you still on nl. Wawu
Yup yup smiley
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:04pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lol because of her alleged affair with him or because he was a ‘negro’? Lool I don’t think it’s because of either, she was genuinely seen as incredibly incompetent and unqualified, by both the public and her party. Plus she technically resigned
ahhh ok thats good. yeah i was thinking cuz her right hand man is a negro from ghana, charle cheesy cheesy
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
bodija ? it used to be. maybe its rundown now ? that was the money spot. the yuppies and whatnot. so whats the future like for ibkayee. next 5 years ? life in felele ibadan ? grin grin
I’m from Ibadan but I’m not that familiar with the place to be honest lol

Who knows, just roaming earth aimlessly grin

You? cheesy
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
ahhh ok thats good. yeah i was thinking cuz her right hand man is a negro from ghana, charle cheesy cheesy
Lmaoo @ charle
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

I’m from Ibadan but I’m not that familiar with the place to be honest lol

Who knows, just roaming earth aimlessly grin

You? cheesy
oh ibadan is that place. got good memories of UI. yeah i feel you. roaming the earth like a nomad. being there done that. its like searching for that little perfect spot that calls you and then you decide this is the spot for me. letme settle here. i gotta tell you though those spots are getting fewer and far between. its like the whole world done went crazy. or maybe i am the crazy one grin grin

me ? just working on my spirituality, becoming a higher version of myself and trying to be independent. a self sustained lifestyle. just looking for peace amidst all the chaos. thats what i am working on for the next 5 years

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.