Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again (75260 Views)

Buhari Japa To The Uk Again! / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
oh ibadan is that place. got good memories of UI. yeah i feel you. roaming the earth like a nomad. being there done that. its like searching for that little perfect spot that calls you and then you decide this is the spot for me. letme settle here. i gotta tell you though those spots are getting fewer and far between. its like the whole world done went crazy. or maybe i am the crazy one grin grin

me ? just working on my spirituality, becoming a higher version of myself and trying to be independent. a self sustained lifestyle. just looking for peace amidst all the chaos. thats what i am working on net 5 years
Nice!

I know you returned to Naij some years back, is the move permanent?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmaoo @ charle
lmao thats what ghanaians say. Charle . you familiar right ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
lmao thats what ghanaians say. Charle . you familiar right ?
Yeah I know, I’m just laughing at you saying it hahaha

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Nice!

I know you returned to Naij some years back, is the move permanent?
its a good question. if i decide to bounce maybe it would be to some sane african country lol. but ermmm as far as the west ? i dont even know if i can deal with white people on that level again. i dont know if i wanna be outumbered lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

oh ok cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

so is your whole family in the uk ? mom and pops brothers and sisters ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
so is your whole family in the uk ? mom and pops brothers and sisters ?
Yup yup yup, siblings and I were all born in the UK so it’s more familiar grounds for them. Parents still here too
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Yup yup yup, siblings and I were all born in the UK so it’s more familiar grounds for them. Parents still here too
wow thats amazing. i guess its home. london ? SE SW NW ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
wow thats amazing. i guess its home. london ? SE SW NW ?
Somewhere in London grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Somewhere in London grin
HEHE YEAH. the ends. i gotta tell ya when i was in london i purposely chose very mixed naija areas cuz you know i dont want to totally forget the culture now. like i have lived tottenham, brixton, camberwell, upton park, canning town, stratford, leytonstone and my man was in peckham so i was always there. so you knnow you are not too far from semovita and chicken and whatnot lol
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
HEHE YEAH. the ends. i gotta tell ya when i was in london i purposely chose very mixed naija areas cuz you know i dont want to totally forget the culture now. like i have lived tottenham, brixton, camberwell, upton park, canning town, stratford, leytonstone and my man was in peckham so i was always there. so you knnow you are not too far from semovita and chicken and whatnot lol
Lmao unfortunately I’m nowhere near these areas but I’ve been to a few grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:43pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao unfortunately I’m nowhere near these areas but I’ve been to a few grin
whatttttttt you nowhere near these areas ? can i play the guessing game ? sidcup ? edgeware ? tootin bec ? ealing ? grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
whatttttttt you nowhere near these areas ? can i play the guessing game ? sidcup ? edgeware ? tootin bec ? ealing ? grin
Lool I will not be disclosing anything grin grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lool I will not be disclosing anything grin grin
lol alright thats cool. your choice. but i know its greenwich plumstead or lewisham. but thats cool. no more guessing.
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
lol alright thats cool. your choice. but i know its greenwich plumstead or lewisham. but thats cool. no more guessing.
Lmao I think the only place I’ve been out of those three is Lewisham and no, nowhere near Lewisham either grin
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao I think the only place I’ve been out of those three is Lewisham and no, nowhere near Lewisham either grin
hmmm interesting. so about the reading ? you want it private ? or public ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
hmmm interesting. so about the reading ? you want it private ? or public ?
Oh no I don’t want a reading I was just curious about whether you still do it, I don’t really believe in that stuff tongue
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 10:13pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Oh no I don’t want a reading I was just curious about whether you still do it, I don’t really believe in that stuff tongue
hahaha yeah well that stuff is real grin grin this is the matrix we live in. all scripted out. no coincidences. are you muslim or christian ?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
hahaha yeah well that stuff is real grin grin this is the matrix we live in. all scripted out. no coincidences. are you muslim or christian ?
What’s your accuracy rate? grin

Christian
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 10:20pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

What’s your accuracy rate? grin

Christian
well to be honest with you its just an energy aura reading. some people think i can tell them who they are going to be in life ( in some cases it can but in most it cant ) but really its a reading of the energy that controls you and how it would affect your interactions with your spouse or whomever you interact with . like we are all energy interacting with each other and inside those energies are backend programs. i tap into the backend programs to see what type of interactions you would have and the kind of energy that is controlling you
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2022
sukkot:
well to be honest with you its just an energy aura reading. some people think i can tell them who they are going to be in life but really its a reading of the energy that controls you and how it would affect your interactions with your spouse or whomever you interact with . like we are all energy interacting with each other and inside those energies are backend programs. i tap into the backend programs to see what type of interactions you would have and the kind of energy that is controlling you
Ok then give me a reading, I don’t mind paying if you have a rate smiley
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 10:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
ibkayee:

Ok then give me a reading, I don’t mind paying if you have a rate smiley
you want to send the details in my email
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by AlphaTaikun: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

Lmao I’ve always loved your trolling. Nice seeing you too smiley

AlphaTaikun I think, I saw earlier but I don’t recall who he is sha lol
How's it going ibkayee? wink

It's great to see you back here on
NL. Since your original debut in 2007, this is the first time I've seen you embark on a "deafening radio silence." You win a gold medal for that.
(smirk)

Lol... Oh, I thought you've got the power of intuition or clairvoyance to detect who is who here... Huh?!

Well, I've been a veteran user of NL since 2005, with older monikers from the 2000s. I've never used this current moniker to have a convo with you.

So, based on estimates, you had been off this Website for 1 year and 5 months as of August 2022 when
I asked my friend Sukkot about you.

I had you in mind sometimes and It's good to know that nothing bad happened to you in London.

Enjoy your weekend boogie down girl...

Stay out of trouble. Ciao! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
AlphaTaikun:

How's it going ibkayee? wink

It's great to see you back here on
NL. Since your original debut in 2007, this is the first time I've seen you embark on a "deafening radio silence." You win a gold medal for that.
(smirk)

Lol... Oh, I thought you've got the power of intuition or clairvoyance to detect who is who here... Huh?!

Well, I've been a veteran user of NL since 2005, with older monikers from the 2000s. I've never used this current moniker to have a convo with you.

So, based on estimates, you had been off this Website for 1 year and 5 months as of August 2022 when
I asked my friend Sukkot about you.

I had you in mind sometimes and It's good to know that nothing bad happened to you in London.

Enjoy your weekend boogie down girl...

Stay out of trouble. Ciao! wink

Ok I think you’re that RuggedSniper guy who knows my life history and likes/shares random posts I made in 1865

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by pocohantas(f): 3:00pm On Nov 19, 2022
ibkayee:

Ok I think you’re that RuggedSniper guy who knows my life history and likes/shares random posts I made in 1865

Has to be, except if they are two different people with same trait.

2 Likes

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by ibkayee(f): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2022
pocohantas:

Ha so to be, except if they are two different people with same trait.
Lmaooo it has to be hahaha
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Backpedal: 8:25am On Nov 20, 2022
Shutupthere:

Your success anywhere in the world is dependent on your grit and growth mindset mentality. I put it to you that earning 700k in the Nigerian space (with insecurity, poor health care and shi..tty infrastructure) and going all out to hustle to the top in the UK . The UK would still be a better choice except you don’t know your onion
Facts
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by SeaTrade(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2022
jesmond3945:
let me tell you why. Oyibo is a leveller. You enjoy 24hrs light, 24hrs water, 24hrs internet, snow, fireworks, train rides, skydiving, good roads, maximum security, no mosquito, no generator fumes, free school fees and meals, playground for your kids, a lot of parks, a lot of food, international culture, AC standard weather. Whether you are a cleaner, security or you dey pack shit you would enjoy the same thing a ceo in a company is enjoying. Many people in Nigeria will not experience one quater of these things in their lifetime. So when people in abroad complain na these things dey keep them there.
Stop playing bro.
Oyibo land is the most materialistic and class conscious place to be.
Nothing like leveler there.
And no ,you don't enjoy same things a CEO enjoy as a cleaner,the gap is very Wide!!
UK for instance,as an immigrant cleaner working in the city centre,them no born you well to own a car.
If at all you strong head buy one dead jalopy, where you want dey Park am while at work?Can you afford parking fees?
And I've seen luxury cars park in double yellow zones and police no dey do anything.Try am with jalopy and see.
If you're poor ,sorry!
And if you no marry from naija and move with your woman,commot sex from your mind because pussy no dey UK for broke immigrant negros still finding their feet.
Nonsense place!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by sukkot: 3:24pm On Nov 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
Stop playing bro.
And no ,you don't enjoy same things a CEO enjoy as a cleaner,the gap is very Wide!!
UK for instance,as an immigrant cleaner working in the city centre,them no born you well to own a car.
If at all you strong head buy one dead jalopy, where you want dey Park am while at work?Can you afford parking fees?
And I've seen luxury cars park in double yellow zones and police no dey do anything.Try am with jalopy and see.
If you're poor ,sorry!
And if you no marry from naija and move with your woman,commot sex from your mind because pussy no dey UK for broke immigrant negros still finding their feet.
Nonsense place!
!
very well said. lol @ bolded
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by DrAkpamudehe: 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
SeaTrade:
Stop playing bro.
If you're poor ,sorry!
Nonsense place!!

No use yourself generalise. Because konji dey worry you for UK doesn't mean other negro migrants are not scoring goals on white pussies. I sojourned in UK and Norway some 20years ago before joining politics after returning to Nigeria,and I was even greater than Maradona in the area of scoring goals inside white pussies. This is evidenced in the 5 children I have from 4 different white women in UK and Norway. Nwaneni, up your game, change your dress sense, build your muscles and you will find white girls drooling over u. At worst, you will still find those indian hemp addicted Jamaican girls wey done forget their ancestry for London, wey go dey give U toto

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Octopusssy(f): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
very well said. lol @ bolded
I've heard about the no sex thing if you're a struggling immigrant. So it is true?
Re: Why There Is No Point Going To The Uk Again by Octopusssy(f): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2022
sukkot:
mayneeeeeeee that guy just vanished into thin air like that bro. am still waiting for when he would resurface again lol
*I'm

embarassed cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Dole-Kaina: The Border Town Where Nigeria, Niger And Benin Republics Meet / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.