Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,023 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram (40791 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by GardenOfGod(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2022
You are biased dude. Dino don finash am...
CoronaVirusRelo:
Trust FFK on this!

He will bury Dino!

Dude is blessed with negative eloquence.

And with Dino being an opportune illiterate, FFK will wear him off fast!
This got me laughing.... "Tinubu's uncontrollable bowel movements"
grin grin grin

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by hohafrank(m): 11:03am On Nov 12, 2022
These two idiots are wasting their time.Two of them will be sent to political oblivion next year.Thieves.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by livinbygrace: 11:05am On Nov 12, 2022
DennisEche:
FFK don jam Madness wey pass him own. I kuku trust Dino

Dino Na small boy compare to FFK when it comes to vawulence.He go soon run
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by BeardGangJnr1(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Image123:

The grammar is very poor if you actually know what grammar is.
Exactly my thought...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by livinbygrace: 11:16am On Nov 12, 2022
BeardGangJnr1:

Exactly my thought...!

No mind them ,Na Mumu people Dey hail Dino.He is not that sound compare to FFK

1 Like

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Franking: 11:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Two washed out politicians battling for relevance.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by duality(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2022
They have both said the cult they belong to. That's the message. We can only pretend but the wise already know.

Vote wisely. Vote LP, vote Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by akbonus: 11:44am On Nov 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dino melaye and ipob pigs have one thing in common. The two social nuisance will insult you on social media, then start laughing and be patting themselves on the back.

Return half of what they gave you, they go wild and start threatening thunder and brimstone on your person. They immediately go personal with the foolish threat of tracking you down for a street fight because of social media jab.

Ever wondered how a tout and miscreant like Dino melaye was a god to ipob pigs? They share same trait of barbarians of always taking to street fight when they can't take what they give.

Watch it, Dino melaye will soon start calling FFK for a street fight because of this social media banter. Dino melaye is no match for FFK when you talk about dirty languages.

WHY ALWAYS BRING IPOB OR IBOS ON EVERY ISSUES?ONE OF THE WORSE HUMAN BEING THIS GENERATION HAS WITNESSED IS FEMI FANI KAYODE (FFK)YET YOU YORUBAS ARE NOT BOTHERED ABOUT HIS USELESS BEHAVIOR?YORUBAS YOU TRY TO THINK THAT YOU ARE SPECIAL OR BETTER THAN THE OTHER TRIBES?WITH YOUR RITUAL FOR MONEY REGION,RITUAL FOR CHURCH GROWTH REGION?FATHER SLEEPING WITH DAUGHTER REGION,HUSBAND SLEEPING WITH NEIGHBOURS WIFE,PASTOR SLEEPING WITH CHURCH MEMBERS,TEENAGERS AND MARRIED WOMEN ALIKE AND YET YOU THINK YOU A BETTER THAN THE REST OF US?YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK YOUR MENTALITY,IT STINKS TO HIGH HEAVENS.FFK CANNOT HANDLE ANYTHING.HE HAS FAILED AS A LAWYER,FAILED AS FATHER,FAILED AS A POLITICIAN,FAILED AS A HUSBAND ALSO FAILED AS AN APPOINTEE,HIM AND DINO MELAYE,I PITY WHOEVER TAKES THEM SERIOUSLY,EVEN THEIR PARENTS AND KIDS.HAVING THESE TWO MEN AS FATHER,YOU FATHERLESS,HAVING THEM AS A HUSBAND,YOU ARE BETTER AS WIDOW,TRY GIVING THEM ANY PERSONAL JOB TO DO,YOU WILL BE PUT TO THE HIGHEST SHAME DISGRACE OF YOUR LIFE.I AM FROM DELTA AND I AM NOT AN IBO BUTR I AM SERIOUSLY OBEDIENT,THIEVES AND DRUG LORD WILL NEVER SMELL ASO ROCK AGAIN,I SAID IT AND I MEAN IT.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Mrgovernor:
FFK, Reno, Keyamo & Dino are all political jobbers with a common denominator of being men who can't live with women.

All na divorcee...
Straight forward
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by FLYFIRE(m): 11:46am On Nov 12, 2022
Myaffair:
Lol.

Is this politics or what?
You can see why we are where we are. The day APC was formed they all by their toutish utterances changed the face of democry in Nigeria & the day they took power, I knew our democracy has died.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by akbonus: 11:50am On Nov 12, 2022
TWO MAD MEN EXCHANGING MADNESS PROMAX,AND THEY ARE BOTH USELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING IDIOTS,SEE WHAT PDP AND APC HAS RAISED AND ARE PLANNING ON CONTINUING TO RAISE.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 12, 2022
APC supporters dy support FFK
PDP supporters dy Support DINO

LP supporters....

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Kirkman: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2022
FKK-1 Dino-0. They should continue their banter. I know who will win this war already. grin
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by ALFADOS(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dino melaye and ipob pigs have one thing in common. The two social nuisance will insult you on social media, then start laughing and be patting themselves on the back.

Return half of what they gave you, they go wild and start threatening thunder and brimstone on your person. They immediately go personal with the foolish threat of tracking you down for a street fight because of social media jab.

Ever wondered how a tout and miscreant like Dino melaye was a god to ipob pigs? They share same trait of barbarians of always taking to street fight when they can't take what they give.

Watch it, Dino melaye will soon start calling FFK for a street fight because of this social media banter. Dino melaye is no match for FFK when you talk about dirty languages.
is it an achievement for grown up old cargoes on social network downgrading themselves in the name of campaign?
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by ufuosman(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2022
Make una dey fool una self
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by PeterObi4LP: 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your mumuism is suffering from lack of calcium.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by simontosy(m): 1:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
This vawlence must not stop until 2023 grin grin
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by orion7: 1:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Return half of what they gave you, they go wild and start threatening thunder and brimstone on your person. They immediately go personal with the foolish threat of tracking you down for a street fight because of social media jab. Sssooo you re now ffk fanboy ? Lol. You lot deserve to be sold to slavery in Mauritania and libya

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Laturuturu: 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dino dey receive from back
Na wa ooooooo

Imagine Dino screaming baby give it to me with his wife mouth
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 12, 2022
HE MEANT KEYAMO IS GAY

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Osasjohne: 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2022
Extract from FFK.....

So Dino is a sodomist
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 12, 2022
What is going in this country is not politics but witchcraft and wickedness. I pity their followers.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Lionnation: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
OneCandleAway:
But you dont see northerners being this classless when having issues.

South needs brain transplant, you feed Nigeria yet can't exert your right to make decisions that will move the country forward.
dino is a northerner
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Lionnation: 1:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
OneCandleAway:
But you dont see northerners being this classless when having issues.

South needs brain transplant, you feed Nigeria yet can't exert your right to make decisions that will move the country forward.
dino is a northerner, the other 3 are yorubas
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2022
Only a foolish so called a Nigerians will fight & kill themselves for the zoo political terrorist politicians.

All we want is freedom of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu & Biafra.

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Williams150(m): 1:48pm On Nov 12, 2022
Awon werey meji...
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by onome2013: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Two young men enjoying and gaining from the difficult times
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Banhammy717: 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=118289287]Thifnubu won't kill me grin grin grin[/quote

Had it been God wants to use this post to admit you unto paradise or hell fire, for spreading the truth or lie.
Where do you think you will end up?
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by DSC7: 2:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Hmmmmmm....

Dino just dey blow grammar out of confusion cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by ogbonti: 2:50pm On Nov 12, 2022
PlayMaker14:
FFK 1-0 Dino Melaye

distractions created by the misfits called Tinubu and Atiku so they can quietly creep into Aso Rock without much attention and then unleash horror on Nigerians

people wise up

let Tinubu attack Atiku or Atiku attack Tinubu- not their paid hired drama boys -

we need to hear much and directly from these old serpents (Atiku and Tinubu) who are hell bent on dragging Nigeria backward - none of these urchins (Dino, Reno, Festus, FFK etc ) are talking about the issues that matter to Nigerians - which are POVERTY, INSECURITY, ELECTRICITY, NAIRA DEVALUATION etc, it’s all rubbish talks and personal attacks because they don’t have a clue of anything else to say that is aimed at positively impacting the people

i sorry for Nigeria - after electing Tinubu or Atiku, the useless, tribalistic, religiously bigoted and emotionally unstable Nigerian citizens will rush to church and mosque to pray to God and Allah to save them from bad leadership when by their own hands they have brought calamity upon themselves by electing Atiku or Tinubu

God can’t be mocked - whatever we sow we will reap- enough said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki And Dogara Meet With Buhari At Abuja House In London (Photo) / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me / Femi Gbajabiamila Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.