Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram (40809 Views)

Bleaching: Fani Kayode Mocks Atiku And Dino Melaye (Picture) / APC Group Members Tackle Each Other Over Sharing Of N250M Mobilisation Fund / Bukola Saraki And Dino Melaye Pose Together On His 57th Birthday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by jamace(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
ExAngel007:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode and politician Dino Melaye, have taken to their Instagram pages to tackle each other.

Both men belong to different political parties as Dino a PDP member, while FFK is an APC member. As the campaigns for the 2023 general elections continue, both men have severally called each other out on social media.

FFK threw the first jab in a post he shared on his page insinuating that Dino indulges in sodomy.

Dino then took to his page this evening to reply FFK, calling him an 'expensive shit''.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/ffk-and-dino-melaye-tackle-each-other-on-instagram.html

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by jamace(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Sodomy United Political Party... grin grin

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by TheGift: 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2022
It's like Dino can't spell.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Okoroawusa: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
The sort of politicking Obi is about to erase from Nigeria polity.

Individuals whose only achievement in life is politics for base selfish ends.

Obi all the way.
If Obi wins the 2023 presidential election I will credit your account with #50,000.
Bookmark this my comment and remind me in February.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by olasquare: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
What FFK is trying to tell us now is SDM is bobrisky promax
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by WhatCanIsay(m): 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Okoroawusa:

If Obi wins the 2023 presidential election I will credit your account with #50,000.
Bookmark this my comment and remind me in February.

Use the money and help the needy in your village bro.

Daalụ
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by redsun(m): 4:29pm On Nov 12, 2022
Two big government chicken boys sulking. Internet-age market women will not be so small-minded.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by vickydevoka(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2022
Mrgovernor:
FFK, Reno, Keyamo & Dino are all political jobbers with a common denominator of being men who can't live with women.

All na divorcee...
I respect divorcee than women beaters that are still in Marriage. They re truthful to themselves by divorcing than one aboki molesting one 12 years old gal without joy..
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by vickydevoka(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
OneCandleAway:
But you dont see northerners being this classless when having issues.

South needs brain transplant, you feed Nigeria yet can't exert your right to make decisions that will move the country forward.
No try el-rufai son o
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by vickydevoka(m): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Originalsly:
Grown men publicly displaying mental immaturity.
In politics you don't display maturity at any point unless you are not ready to play dirty . During campaign you will see them carrying baby, hawking banana and all those stuffs.
Maturity has never paid off in Nigeria
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by mcprince32(m): 5:14pm On Nov 12, 2022
Some people are just bought over to fight themselves dirty, just for crumbs.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by youngtizzy1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
ExAngel007:
Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode and politician Dino Melaye, have taken to their Instagram pages to tackle each other.

Both men belong to different political parties as Dino a PDP member, while FFK is an APC member. As the campaigns for the 2023 general elections continue, both men have severally called each other out on social media.

FFK threw the first jab in a post he shared on his page insinuating that Dino indulges in sodomy.

Dino then took to his page this evening to reply FFK, calling him an 'expensive shit''.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/11/ffk-and-dino-melaye-tackle-each-other-on-instagram.html
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by eazyduzit: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2022
Reason why the North beleive they are civilize,you won't see them belittling themselves on social media space like this two useless fools.
Are this fools really Yoruba?I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Okoroawusa: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Use the money and help the needy in your village bro.

Daalụ
100k?
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by owunabastard: 11:15pm On Nov 12, 2022
Ffk his yabbing always is this person is gay. All his enemies are branded gay whether verify or not and you see some fouls hailing him to be intelligent. For me that guy is not wise and very immature
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Iamkrug09047: 12:10am On Nov 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Dino melaye and ipob pigs have one thing in common. The two social nuisance will insult you on social media, then start laughing and be patting themselves on the back.

Return half of what they gave you, they go wild and start threatening thunder and brimstone on your person. They immediately go personal with the foolish threat of tracking you down for a street fight because of social media jab.

Ever wondered how a tout and miscreant like Dino melaye was a god to ipob pigs? They share same trait of barbarians of always taking to street fight when they can't take what they give.

Watch it, Dino melaye will soon start calling FFK for a street fight because of this social media banter. Dino melaye is no match for FFK when you talk about dirty languages.
no open your mouth talk ipob for this matter oo wasted sperm
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:17am On Nov 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

100k?

As I said earlier, even if na 1million, I will be extremely happy if you use it as form of charity for the indigent.

When you do so, snap and send here as a bet you had with me. We shall all be happy for the people (that aren't your friends) you have for the first time put smiles on their faces because of politics.

Daalụ
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by Okoroawusa: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

As I said earlier, even if na 1million, I will be extremely happy if you use it as form of charity for the indigent.

When you do so, snap and send here as a bet you had with me. We shall all be happy for the people (that aren't your friends) you have for the first time put smiles on their faces because of politics.

Daalụ
So u r not sure of Peter Obi again? Sakene yabu ajuju.
Re: FFK And Dino Melaye Tackle Each Other On Instagram by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

So u r not sure of Peter Obi again? Sakene yabu ajuju.

That I am very sure of Peter Obi for a better Nigeria for all of us doesn't mean I will try to taint myself with money I don't know the source of.

Money is not and will never be my problem again, that's why I advised you to give out the money to the less privileged in your community if you don't know how to spend it.

Daalụ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamu Garba, Others React As Twitter Picks Ghana As African Headquarters / Olamide Wants Ambode As Governor For Another Four Years / Ambode: Tinubu And Fashola Owe $1.43bn Foreign Debt Not Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.