Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally (27384 Views)

Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) / Abaribe's Decision To Join Abia Governorship Race Disappointing — Mkpa Oju Uka / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by DenreleDave(m): 8:42am On Nov 11, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Bigger shame on you for trying to force a Drug lord on Nigerians.

my baby girl. i don miss u oo grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Workch: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2022
drlateef:

Buhari did not destroy life. He built second Niger bridge for IPOB. They will forever be ingrates. There brothers in PDP including Peter Obi never built a chicken house for them.
Do you have electricity? No
Do you have good roads? No
You are probably replying me with a mobile phone charged with a generator which you fueled with N200 per liter PMS , yet you think your life is not destroyed. grin

You must have a very low standard cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2022
Ajanakuasla:
The mad man at upper Iweake is tired of giving advice to our Obi again
The mad man is now asking Obi to explain the circumstances surrounding his father death.

Oga Lagos state water corporation head office was built by Col Buba Marwa then governor of Lagos and it was never Tinubu. Stop telling people lies.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by plaindealer: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

The intention of some evil igbos is to destroy Nigeria and to achieve this aim, Peter Obi is their perfect instrument......

They know this man is a package fraud yet they want to enforce him on us by threaten peoples life and property....

NA so dem push Nnamdi Epon O buko Kanu to jail and forgot dt guy to focus on obi fraud....

Obi is the continuation of ipob agitation, a makeover without the ipob flags that they are currently hiding to deceive Nigerians, even as we speak, they still hate Nigeria to the core.

Watch how fast they bring out their ipob flags after Pandora's loss next year..

Nigerians are not stupid..
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:43am On Nov 11, 2022
agadez007:
Apc and their propaganda

Poorly staged,see how the camera was moving and they act like they didn’t see it

You think all cameras are visible.

Technology has left you behind. No wonder you are supporting a man who saves when he should be expending funds in quality projects.

You think Dubai and Singapore got to where they are by saving public funds in the bank?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Tareq1105: 8:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
OBi Dey pay for crowd…

OBi na proper scam

Anyways.. he simply can’t be Nigeria President 2023

Having a feeling the man will bolt from this race with deep excuses

He sabi run … na so he take off before primaries

Obi will still take off..

It's only in the south west he would say he no dey give shishi but he dare not try it with his brothers from the south east. They know he's a scam and that's why no governor from south east or any of his ex commissioners is seen supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by aspabay(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Abia rally was for Labor party guber candidate Alex Otti and he reserves the right to share money like every thieving politician. Obi still no dey give shishi. Goanverify#

Such an audacious, stinking hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by ngadaAwo: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

my baby girl. i don miss u oo grin grin grin
with your long neck ?
kikikikikiki
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
DeLaRue:

So it is ok, as long as the money did not come directly from Mr Obi's pocket
Peter obi cannot decide for Alex Otti at this time. That’s just the truth. Otti isn’t that popular in Abia

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=wwwihy post=118296383][/quote]

So SABmiller the south african brewery is no PO's family business abi. Please try and have some sense naaaa
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Westchester(m): 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
I am from ABA and this is clearly a governorship rally of Alex Otti, this is not the presidential rally you muppets
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by ngadaAwo: 8:45am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

chest beater... grin grin grin grin grin grin

omo ibo is telling me enough when he has bundle of hate speeches again nigeria grin grin grin
shatap Adenrele
you're talking nonsense
focus on eating beans
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by olisaEze(m): 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
So Tinubu/Atiku gives money to all gubernatorial aspirants doing their campaign rally in their respective States?? The fallacy in agbadorian logic is just too foolish for any sane mind to comprehend! We’re OBIdients not Labour Party, if Peter Obi moves to another Party today LP will be back to their former state 10 secs after the news hits the streets. We no dey give shi-shi if ure looking to sell ur next eight years for urgent N2k! grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2022
drlateef:

You are the insane one to be honest. Was Peter Obi not there? Was it not a LP rally? How can you remove Peter Obi from the mess. Peter Obi is a complete fraudulent package of deception.

My friend just shut up abeg. This your propaganda game has failed.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by kingyakos: 8:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:

You like this no go see December

I wish you dead.. because your stupidly will confirm your burial

Useless Odin the one eye god wey don die since. U will join him this weekend
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2022
I said nothing like Obi/Datti, what we have is Obi/Dirty. APC, PDP and other Political Parties too dey pay for supporters mobilization expenses too that's normal but every penny Obi paid will attract attention and criticisms because the Obidients always say THEY DON'T PAY SHISHI. So, if Labour Party is as dirty as it comes what's there to convince me to vote for them? Labour Party is DOA go ask your doctor for the meaning
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Komu1048:

Rather than showing your stupidity. NL r not zombies and unintelligent fool like ur Obi.

Here is a proof from FBi

Oga that is from the embassy and not FBI besides it is homeland that sends these inquiries not FBi
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Odin13: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Useless Odin the one eye god wey don die since. U will join him this weekend

Na your dead you dey call close

Who knows you fit no even make am this weekend

Rip in advance
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by ALTERNATEID: 8:49am On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Obi don cast everywhere.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 11, 2022
Kyase:

I attacked Tinubu here the other day
They way his supporters replied me was so nourishing
Some wished me well
But the day I atacked obi
The furry that followed eh
I rather vote a Muslim Muslim ticket than vote obi with this kind of support

Guy you big pass these lies. Stop gaslighting PO supporters and painting them as violent ones. Can LP paste and poster in Lagos and not get maimed by APC thugs? have conscience and stop this rubbish
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by frankson1(m): 8:51am On Nov 11, 2022
AcuraZDX:

So Alex Otti is now Peter Obi?

Do they enjoy same love from Nigerans?

Oga, read my comment. I never stated directly or indirectly that, that was PO undecided
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by agadez007(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

Technology has left you behind. No wonder you are supporting a man who saves when he should be expending funds in quality projects.

You think Dubai and Singapore got to where they are by saving public funds in the bank?

So Apc That should be developing the country left that to buy invisibile camera to use at an LP rally
No wonder you support a man who can’t even attend an interview even in his own tv station,a convicted drug baron

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by seunjungle1(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Organic supporters indeed. E wo awon oloshi...peter no dey give shishii, abi?
Hungry people dey form organic in nature...don't worry, you go soon receive sense whan Asiwaju enter.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by seunjungle1(m): 8:52am On Nov 11, 2022
Organic supporters indeed. E wo awon oloshi...peter no dey give shishii, abi?
Hungry people dey form organic in nature...don't worry, you go soon receive sense whan Asiwaju enter...
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
shut up zombie

My friend was paid for attending Lafia rally for Nasarawa

You are very big liar. and the internet has not been agog with more people coming out to say they were paid for the rally. Oga these games have failed, you people still think this is 2014 or 2015 abi. Nigerians can see through your lies.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Tareq1105: 8:52am On Nov 11, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

My brother you've asked the right question. In their gullibility and foolishness they keep saying Obi saved billions? Unfortunately Obi himself is proud of saving billions as an achievement and I ask if there was budget to implement or not. If you have a budget to implement and money have been appropriated, then implement it with the resources available why saving billions when the value would not be the same after a month? I guess he saved the money in his Fidelity Bank to save it from distress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by kingyakos: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:

Na your dead you dey call close

Who knows you fit no even make am this weekend

Rip in advance

Ghost go slap u dead today
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by plaindealer: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2022
See poor and hungry Obi organic losers..

This is just too funny..

Hungry Obi supporters dey beg for 10 kobo while Pandora dey fly around inside private jet..

Scammers everywhere..

grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2022
obynzo:

You are very big liar. and the internet has not been agog with more people coming out to say they were paid for the rally. Oga these games have failed, you people still think this is 2014 or 2015 abi. Nigerians can see through your lies.
huhuhuhuhu

Obi Pandora is a monumental failure
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Odin13: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2022
kingyakos:

Ghost go slap u dead today

Rip to you..

Dead have taken you already
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2022
Westchester:
I am from ABA and this is clearly a governorship rally of Alex Otti, this is not the presidential rally you muppets

Good, it's very good to hear from people who witness the whole thing like you. So, the question is if they have to fight dirty like this for just governorship rally crowd renting money, how much more do they get paid for Obi himself? Use head like the rest of us to think this time please.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by SolutionsMed: 8:54am On Nov 11, 2022
Investigations show that some persons arrived from the rural areas of Ngwaland to support the Abia State LP governorship candidate, Alex Otti. Otti flagged off his campaign on Thursday and had the LP presidential candidate, Peter Obi in attendance.

Vote for Peter Obi. A vote for PO is a vote for Love, Unity, Fairness, Equity, Justice, Competence, and Capacity.

A vote for PO is a vote against Ethno-Religious Exclusionism, Bigotry and Prejudice.

Peter Obi is the best!!!

#PeterIsBetter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-Service Chiefs To Be Investigated Over Buhari’s 'Missing' Certificate / Protest In Benin As “Pure Water” Sells For N20 / 2023 Presidency: Group Shortlists 18 Potential Igbo Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.