Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally (27379 Views)

Uche Ogah Declares To Join Abia Governorship Race (Video) / Abaribe's Decision To Join Abia Governorship Race Disappointing — Mkpa Oju Uka / Atiku In Calabar: PDP Support Groups Protest None Payment Of Money Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Workch: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2022
asanausana91:
Buhari is the best when you talk of roads and electricity.
Obi is just a package froud.
and that's why he took him 8years to complete Lagos-ibadan expressway and power grid has collapsed more than 10times this year.
As I am typing, I charging my phone using a generator sef
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Etimemy: 11:20am On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
OBi Dey pay for crowd…

OBi na proper scam

Anyways.. he simply can’t be Nigeria President 2023

Having a feeling the man will bolt from this race with deep excuses

He sabi run … na so he take off before primaries

Obi will still take off..

You will be in a great shock
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Eriokanmi: 11:22am On Nov 11, 2022
wwwihy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rIbpnIGEJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47iMlIJAd-4

Video:
https://twitter.com/DavidsOffor/status/1590937039150936064
Ask Alex Otti, not Obi. Obi didn't organise any rally . He came for the flag off of Alex Otti as the governorship candidate of the state. In politics, nowhere wouid always be bad products among good ones. Personally, I'm not in support of that man called Otti for a moment. He's such a desperate politician jumping from one party to another. His antecedents have shown. He's the one doing all these and I hope the LP should sanction him. Nobody gave me money to organise free medical outreach for Obidatti23 in lagos with my team. Nobody gave us money to buy eye glasses and BP monitors which cost millions of naira. We still no dey give shishi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by OdefaGirl(f): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

my baby girl. i don miss u oo grin grin grin

Why you no dey take me serious grin grin
This Naija must be better for me and you oo
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by AAAdeji: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2022
H mmmm!!!!! Obi, Oooobiiiii, Oooooooooobiiiiiiii, hmmmmm!!!! Oooooooooobiiiiiiii!!!, Hmmmmm!!!! Obbbiiiiinnnnnnnaaaaa!!! Nawaoooh!!!!
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by blank(f): 11:32am On Nov 11, 2022
Sounds like those ones expected money to be shared after the rally and are annoyed that no money is being shared.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by asanausana91: 11:33am On Nov 11, 2022
Workch:
and that's why he took him 8years to complete Lagos-ibadan expressway and power grid has collapsed more than 10times this year.
As I am typing, I charging my phone using a generator sef
because you cannot afford to pay for your electricity is not Buhari fault, Buhari has given you prepaid meter free, just recharge your card and you will have your light.
Secondly, that Lagos Ibadan express road had been a political road that politicians use to campaign but after election they will abandon the road. That road has been under construction for more than 30years, ñow that Buhari completed it within 8 years you are still complaining.
Why do you guys hate buhari? I don't know you will be hating a man that serves this country with all his strength and one mind.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Workch: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2022
asanausana91:
because you cannot afford to pay for your electricity is not Buhari fault, Buhari has given you prepaid meter free, just recharge your card and you will have your light.
Secondly, that Lagos Ibadan express road had been a political road that politicians use to campaign but after election they will abandon the road. That road has been under construction for more than 30years, ñow that Buhari completed it within 8 years you are still complaining.
Why do you guys hate buhari? I don't know you will be hating a man that serves this country with all his strength and one mind.
mumu, even those that have money to pay don't see the electricity. Lol cheesy

He did roads and Lagos/abeokuta expressway is still a dear trap
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by 2023NaijaVoter: 11:42am On Nov 11, 2022
I think most of our high profile politicians practice this paying for crowds nonsense. It is what it is. cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by plaindealer: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by plaindealer: 11:48am On Nov 11, 2022
Organic poor and hungry crowd.

Fowl yansh don blow open..

Pandora fraud and scam blow out in the broad day light...

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by DenreleDave(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2022
OdefaGirl:

Why you no dey take me serious grin grin
This Naija must be better for me and you oo

Sent u a dm.. U didn't reply me..my babe
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Zeezenho: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2022
Afonjas don come with propaganda let's see what they got this time.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by ngadaAwo: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

shatap wetin she wan use long neck do
change polo first
kikikikikiki
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by asanausana91: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
Workch:
mumu, even those that have money to pay don't see the electricity. Lol cheesy

He did roads and Lagos/abeokuta expressway is still a dear trap
with my 30 years experience of educating foools I have never seen a dangerous fooool like you. Are you telling me that buhari must do all the road in this country before you know that he has done road? Do you know how many roads we have in this country?
Secondly, I will be happy to tell you that iam enjoying light 2 4 7 in my area. So if you don't have light, go and recharge your card.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by ATLIEN2027: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by LegendHero(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Afamed: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
For those who are thinking of voting this Pandora fraud. Think twice.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by OdefaGirl(f): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Till after election grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by BlazinGlory40: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kyase:

Yes
When you have structures on ground
Shey this one hard una to understand ne?

With all the structures APC had in osun and despite all the APC governors that were deployed to the state for a mega rally, how far?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by fredoooooo: 12:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Awon elebi .. grin cheesy
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by DenreleDave(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ok ooo.. till after peter obi lose abi

ok, i will wait till then
OdefaGirl:

Till after election grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by haslaw(m): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Odin13:
OBi Dey pay for crowd…

OBi na proper scam

Same way the coward took off before Ekiti Elections claiming he wanted to study Egypt power systems.

List of cowardly Nigerians
1) Peter Peter Obi
2) Nnamdi Kanu
3) Odumegwu Ojukwu
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by OdefaGirl(f): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

Till Peter Obi is rightly inaugurated as the GCFR of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by haslaw(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

The intention of some evil igbos is to destroy Nigeria and to achieve this aim, Peter Obi is their perfect instrument......

They know this man is a package fraud yet they want to enforce him on us by threaten peoples life and property....

NA so dem push Nnamdi Epon O buko Kanu to jail and forgot dt guy to focus on obi fraud....

NIGERIANS ARE NOT STUPID LIKE BIA....FRAUDS

Your first paragraph says it all
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by KingOfAmebo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
undisputedKOC:
99% of Zombiedients are IPOB terrorists, hardened criminals, armed robbers, fraudsters, drug traffickers and wretched hungry vagabonds from South East. Thunder fire Peter Obituary and his useless dead supporters. undecided

JoshTim:
Òbí tun lule

undisputedKOC:
99% of Zombiedients are IPOB terrorists, hardened criminals, armed robbers, fraudsters, drug traffickers and wretched hungry vagabonds from South East. Thunder fire Peter Obituary and his useless dead supporters. undecided

Daddyyin:
There’s nothing special about obidients. They are nothing but online miscreants. I’m keeping my fingers crossed sha.

money121:
But the last time i checked LP No dey give shishi
Wetin dey happen now lipsrsealed

Ireportlive:
grin

Fighting for shi shi

OkutaNla:
Lol. E don cast o. B'iro ba lo f'ogun odun... (my Yoruba people know the rest cheesy)

'We no dey give shishi' and 'Our crowd are organic' gang in the mud. grin cheesy

Tunasco4u:
OMG what happened to we no dey give shishi undecided undecided undecided
Am sorry shishi is not naira grin grin grin

Helpfromabove1:
But they say Peter no Dey give shishi

The truth about Naija politics is its money politics u can not come to an hungry man and say no shishi
Peter obi is a true Ibo man that does not want to spend money, even when you go for evangelism for church programs some people will still ask you add money to the flyers for them to attend, if you really want to win you will spend money

I don’t think Peter obi is really serious about winning

brainpulse:
The serial looser Obi wasting his looted funds.

See the developers fighting for money but they will be claiming every other people are suffering

brainpulse:
We told them Obi is fake and defeated liar sharing looted funds to buy votes. He is a failure and will continue to be a failure

Even in South East, Labour Party has to buy crowds grin grin

DenreleDave:
grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

The intention of some evil igbos is to destroy Nigeria and to achieve this aim, Peter Obi is their perfect instrument......

They know this man is a package fraud yet they want to enforce him on us by threaten peoples life and property....

NA so dem push Nnamdi Epon O buko Kanu to jail and forgot dt guy to focus on obi fraud....

NIGERIANS ARE NOT STUPID LIKE BIA....FRAUDS

Odin13:
OBi Dey pay for crowd…

OBi na proper scam

All of you are foolishly adding to the public sympathy Peter Obi is currently enjoying without even knowing it... grin grin grin His popularity is shooting up thanks to people like you....Peter Obi should be grateful people like you are contributing to his victory in 2023...keep it up folks.

PUBLIC SYMPATHY - A TREASURE TINUBU AND ATIKU CANNOT BUY NOW IN THE HANDS OF PETER OBI.

Public sympathy brought Obansajo to power...How? He left prison and became your President...he was seen as a no nonesense man and prudent.

Public sympathy brought Yaradua to power....How? He was seen a simply and humble man, remember he was a lecturer before becoming a Governor...he lived a simple life during his time as Governor of Kastina State.

Public sympathy brought Jonathan to power...How? Just like his late principal Yaradua, he was also a lecturer before becoming a vise Governor of Bayelsa State then he became the Governor, later a vise President then your President..
he rode on the famous "i have one shoe" sympathy story that won him to the hearts of Nigerians like what Peter Obi is currently doing.

Public sympathy brought Buhari to power...How? Just like Yaradua he was seen as a simple and strict man, something Peter Obi also added to his campaign book. Remember the famous "Buhari drinking Milo" and "I borrowed money to buy my Presidential form"?

As you can see, public sympathy has been very effective since 1999 and would continue, this is one treasure Tinubu and Atiku don't have even with their billions.

Lastly, make I shock you...Nigeria has never had a billionaire President and will never have one because the corridor of power is surrounded by people who don't want their ego diminished under a Billionaire boss. The last attempt was by Abiola, we all saw how it ended.

Tinubu and Atiku will never be Nigeria's President...Why? The sudden change of naira notes is just one of the many obstacles the forces(retired and active) in and outside Aso Rock will employ to frustrate them...something Buhari will not have control over.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate mirroring the public sympathy enjoyed by former Presidents since the return of democracy, an evidently very effective weapon.

Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by zomby(m): 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
The shameless igbos are their own enemies; they lack unity, self respect and self control.

If you allow the igbos to lead this country, they will turn against the president in less than 6 months, followed by turning against themselves and killing themselves some more, and then eventually turn the country upside down. This is simply how they’re wired and their typical method of operation.
Leadership is mostly not part of the igbos’ DNA, therefore, allowing an Igbo president will be a grave mistake.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by ngadaAwo: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
DenreleDave:

she don see your pictures?

dude what you need is food not woman
kikikikikiki
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Workch: 12:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
asanausana91:
with my 30 years experience of educating foools I have never seen a dangerous fooool like you. Are you telling me that buhari must do all the road in this country before you know that he has done road? Do you know how many roads we have in this country?
Secondly, I will be happy to tell you that iam enjoying light 2 4 7 in my area. So if you don't have light, go and recharge your card.
30years of experience yet you know nothing
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Donake: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Fake news and campaign of calumny don't work again. The campaign flag off was for Abia guber race. Why are they crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by haslaw(m): 1:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Helpfromabove1:
But they say Peter no Dey give shishi

The truth about Naija politics is its money politics u can not come to an hungry man and say no shishi
Peter obi is a true Ibo man that does not want to spend money, even when you go for evangelism for church programs some people will still ask you add money to the flyers for them to attend, if you really want to win you will spend money

I don’t think Peter obi is really serious about winning

Peter Peter Obi is the biggest LIAR in Africa and it's only natural that his followers will be LIARS too.
Re: Peter Obi Supporters Fight Over Money Promised To Join Abia Rally by Franking: 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Helpfromabove1:

And it’s by abuse to want to get people to vote for obi ? That more of de marketing obi God will help you

Vote ur choice. Doesn't matter who wins we'll all be in it together except those who are lucky to japa.

It's more than painful what y'all have reduced the quest for somebody to salvage things.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Explains Why Senators, Including Opposition Members, Fear Suspension / Ban Ki-moon Reacts To Nigeria’s Presidential Election / Teachers Absent As Borno Governor, Shettima, Takes Roll Call In Schools. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.