Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors (31476 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Truthisunique2: 1:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:
If the G5 let IBB talk them into supporting his Fulani brother, then they are brainless and without a sense of history.

If they ever support Atiku and he wins, Wike and his men will be crushed until they will never rise again.

Let them try it if they want to.
I believe you guys can now see where some of the confidence of Atiku is coming from as regards ignoring wike.

The North is with him, however it may be that this same people giving him confidence are about to tell him to sacrifice Ayu cos only them can tell him

It was only a matter of time, the PDP govs would always work for pdp
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by ezegold4we: 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peter Obi is ibb's choice, same as OBJ, gej, abdusalam and danjuma are all backing Obi,

They are playing with Tinubu and Atiku

3 Likes

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Penguin2: 1:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
I believe you guys can now see where some of the confidence of Atiku is coming from as regards ignoring wike.

The North is with him, however it may be that this same people giving him confidence are about to tell him to sacrifice Ayu cos only them can tell him

It was only a matter of time, the PDP govs would always work for pdp

The PDP governors will not always work for Atiku; it’s not cast in stone.

Remember that the Sultan of Sokoto himself went to Port Harcourt to visit Wike. That was when I thought it was game over but Wike didn’t bulge.

I’m sure Wike and his men will just honour the meeting with IBB so it won’t seem like they disobeyed IBB but trust me, they won’t work for Atiku even if Ayu goes.

4 Likes

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Kagd10: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Mr man you are very confused o, that's why you don't know whether Na Obi or Tinubu you wan support

My own is SE/SS alone can not make Obi president especially where the same SS/SE are opposition stronghold

Wike for instance has 200,000 special advisers alone with PVC and he is not working with obi, this is the just a minute sip of what Obi would face sharing votes with structured parties.

In the North Central his campaign have either been a canopy featherweight that can't pass 5k people yet his zombiedients can't produce the non existent 1million rallies they have been deceiving themselves with when their man comes to town

Where was Buhari's structure when he went toe to toe with Obasanjo in 2003? You keep forgetting it's the people who will vote? The whole Southern don't want situation of another killer herdsmen. They want rest for a while at least.. it's the people who will vote.

Meanwhile, without the Southwest and North central, Buhari was going nowhere. The Southwest are out of the equation this time around while the Southeast and South South are supporting Peter Obi.

Atiku has no Southern. He can only face the North. Some Northerners are supporting Peter Obi for obvious reasons. That's why I want Tinubu to get into the pictures by not limiting his votes because he's shut the votes he can get from the South South and also in the North for example, North Central and Taraba etc by flagging double Muslim Muslim ticket. The Hausa and Fulani he's trusting to vote him won't give him block votes and they may end up betraying him totally. Borno and Yobe aren't enough.

With Lalong, Tinubu will have the North Central to add to the SW.

Then He can start seeking for votes in the South South and North West and North East and even SouthEast.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Penguin2: 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
ezegold4we:
Peter Obi is ibb's choice, same as OBJ, gej, abdusalam and danjuma are all backing Obi,

They are playing with Tinubu and Atiku

How did you know this?

Abi na guess work?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Truthisunique2: 1:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:

The PDP governors will not always work for Atiku; it’s not cast in stone.

Remember that the Sultan of Sokoto himself went to Port Harcourt to visit Wike. That was when I thought it was game over but Wike didn’t bulge.

I’m sure Wike and his men will just honour the meeting with IBB so it won’t seem like they disobeyed IBB but trust me, they won’t work for Atiku even if Ayu goes.
Bro, you are talking from the position of having an interest in the conflict, so I understand

But if you look at it holistically they either work for Atiku or a Muslim Muslim ticket, if he easy to work for the latter why haven't they cum with their full chest since.

Why did they continue to open this door for negotiation if it's forever locked

As confirmed politician they know there is only PDP and APC in this election, forget the lamba they give you, Na why no politician don port enter labour.

They only want to save face with that Ayu removal and of course get concession, Sultan Na just one of the northern elites, but power wise na ibb dey really share am in the north

Atiku is wise, he is using his northern elite block to negotiate power with them, so the concession will be easy for him
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Penguin2: 2:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Bro, you are talking from the position of having an interest in the conflict, so I understand

But if you look at it holistically they either work for Atiku or a Muslim Muslim ticket, if he easy to work for the latter why haven't they cum with their full chest since.

Why did they continue to open this door for negotiation if it's forever locked

As confirmed politician they know there is only PDP and APC in this election, forget the lamba they give you, Na why no politician don port enter labour.

They only want to save face with that Ayu removal and of course get concession, Sultan Na just one of the northern elites, but power wise na ibb dey really share am in the north

Atiku is wise, he is using his northern elite block to negotiate power with them, so the concession will be easy for him

Lol!

So you still think Obi stands no chance?

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Truthisunique2: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

So you still think Obi stands no chance?
Reality is setting in already

It's something we have always known

But i must say i was disappointed with obi in Nassarawa and Benue after the hype

Will the current hype in SS/SE make Obi president

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Penguin2: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Reality is setting in already

It's something we have always known

But i must say i was disappointed with obi in Nassarawa and Benue after the hype

Will the current hype in SS/SE make Obi president

Lol! So Benue rally was equally a failure by your own standards?

Ever tried sampling the opinion of those in the streets of Benue, Plateau and other Bible Belt areas?

And you are of the linear thinking that all things will come together in favour of Atiku without giving room to things swinging in Obi’s favour too.

If Wike and his group work for Atiku after all they’ve done and after Ortom said “to hell with Atiku” in the presence of the world, then I will know they are babies will deserve whatever befalls them after Atiku wins.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Nekiper: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Okay
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by RelevantUpdates: 2:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
Too much issues with PDP people and Atiku.

Why ?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by tolexy007(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
it will not work, The power must come to the South

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by fredoooooo: 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Diego Amando MARADONA himself ...
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
PDP man brokering peace between PDP men...
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Truthisunique2: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol! So Benue rally was equally a failure by your own standards?

Ever tried sampling the opinion of those in the streets of Benue, Plateau and other Bible Belt areas?

And you are of the linear thinking that all things will come together in favour of Atiku without giving room to things swinging in Obi’s favour too.

If Wike and his group work for Atiku after all they’ve done and after Ortom said “to hell with Atiku” in the presence of the world, then I will know they are babies will deserve whatever befalls them after Atiku wins.
Benue rally was a massive failure for a party that said it would win such state.

That canopy is not up to 5k people that came to welcome their candidate

APC/PDP would do more than that even when labour believe they would lose Benue to them

I think the whole street poll propaganda have now been bursted just like the 1million march.

Funny think is you can't use excuse of paid rally because we knew what Buhari rally was like anytime he entered his stronghold prior to been elected

These are the real indices of measurement, not online propaganda, you claim people are in euphoria of Obi but he doesn't get anyone tangible at his event up north.

I believe you would be a baby in politics if you believe politicians haven't been able to say something in the morning and say another in the evening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2022
hmmm Minna would recieve visitor today ... Good thing the Peace Maker Gen Abubakar is close bye, hopefully Gen IBB would speak to their emotions . I hope Oga Muhammad is also at the deliberation, afterall Mama Maryam is from the South.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Gboom: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Tinubu thinks by choosing m-m is a favour for the north.

But the same north will show Tinubu how politics is been played tongue
Speak for ya Obi, Tinubu is not ya problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Obakoolex(m): 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin babangida don scam obidents
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by jaxxy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Failure. why can't atiku do the right thing.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Chinonye2022(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Moferere:
Still, Atiku will lose
who wil win?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Obakoolex(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
grin no be the same babangida wey obidents dey believe say na him wan crown Obi for 2023 so
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Makinaki: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2022
Buhari, Fulani man, jus do complete eight years show everyone pepper. You Atiku wey be another Fulani come say na your turn, making 16 years of Fulani rule. Una dey craze. E nor go better for any Southerner, be you Yoruba, Igbo, South South or Middle Belt wey vote for Atiku next year.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Bayyajidda(m): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Moferere:
Still, Atiku will lose

Of course, he'll lose to Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Mrkindness: 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Where was IBB when nPDP decamp to APC and abandoned Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by fortunez1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
But wait o, i thought they said they would win without the G-5 . So what changed , is numbers the issue or Rivers State funds.
Which ever sha , it's too late because ObiDatti has taken over . Shikina

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Corporate2020: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Old dying thief. So IBB supports Presidency to remain in the North. He will not die well, he is already living miserable, his death will also be miserable.

If not Emilokan Tinubu, then it is Peter Giringori Obituary. Presidency MUST come back to South.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by damisolnal: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
Politicial jobbers ;;;
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by EgusiShankly: 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2022
He could not tell Atiku to do the right thing all these while undecided.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Steve28: 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
The G5 governors should not dance to the northern gimmick, since Atiku couldn’t respect Chief Ayo Adebanjo decision.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Eriokanmi: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
GardenGreen:

Amen. Fulani can't transfer the mantle of power to another Fulani. Never

Wike is in perfect order !
No just by mouth. The onus is in us to look inwards and Support the popular candidate from the south. We will be the at the losing end if we allow these people to snatch power from the south again...this advice goes to both obidients and Emilokan supporters. Power must return to the south
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by onuman: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
What peace is to be brokered? Peace for a Northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku, to succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim?

When did Nigeria become a country of Northern Fulani Muslims?

IBB, the political structure of Nigeria skewed worst by you and Sani Abacha is what has made southern Nigeria become 2nd Class citizens in Nigeria. Please don't go further. A southerner is supposed to succeed President Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills A Soldier At Damboa Axis, Borno (Photos) / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' / Oyo Farmers Returning To Communities Seized By Iskiku Wakili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.