Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,954 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors (31490 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Mummiesboy: 7:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol only delusional soul doesn't know that

Atiku is coming!!!!
To Dubai
You are right!
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by BlazinGlory40: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol! So Benue rally was equally a failure by your own standards?

Ever tried sampling the opinion of those in the streets of Benue, Plateau and other Bible Belt areas?

And you are of the linear thinking that all things will come together in favour of Atiku without giving room to things swinging in Obi’s favour too.

If Wike and his group work for Atiku after all they’ve done and after Ortom said “to hell with Atiku” in the presence of the world, then I will know they are babies will deserve whatever befalls them after Atiku wins.

You get time Dey argue with that fellow
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by BlazinGlory40: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Obakoolex:
grin babangida don scam obidents

Point me to where he said he would support Obi. And oh! Don’t bring up mere speculations by some Obi supporters while at it.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by BlazinGlory40: 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ihenzy:

Obi won't come second in Taraba sef

Did you sample opinions to draw this conclusion?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by aku626(m): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Smh why is the guy still given the mic?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by LegacyB: 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol only delusional soul doesn't know that

Atiku is coming!!!!
Yes he is always coming!!!
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Thedon22: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
Atiku is simply name-dropping. After his plans to use Jonathan's name failed he is now trying to use IBB. Desperate and selfish politician !
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

Where in Taraba do you stay?
Wukari
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Did you sample opinions to draw this conclusion?
I'm Taraban, I know my people. Chambers in Taraba will never betray Atiku who is also chamber, the Governor and TY Danjuma are all chambers. Besides, lemme just kept mute.
I can't type for long
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kagd10:

Who knows.

One thing I know is the likes of Taraba, Benue, Plateau etc won't want another killer herdsmen in quick succession which will happen with Atiku.

However, Tinubu's double Muslim Muslim ticket is also a disadvantage. Hence he needs to change it and bring in someone like Lalong.
� � would you appreciate if we talk on this?
I don't like typing for long and this is a public forum. Won't wanna spill too much
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by achukwu23: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
No peace for the wicked
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by BlazinGlory40: 3:17am On Nov 12, 2022
Ihenzy:

I'm Taraban, I know my people. Chambers in Taraba will never betray Atiku who is also chamber, the Governor and TY Danjuma are all chambers. Besides, lemme just kept mute.
I can't type for long

Is chamba the only tribe in taraba?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by doneback04: 3:54am On Nov 12, 2022
Na mumu dey worry all of unna for pdp, matured men behaving like kids
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Is chamba the only tribe in taraba?
I no suppose dey follow you argue, just wait for result
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by BlazinGlory40: 7:13am On Nov 13, 2022
Ihenzy:

I no suppose dey follow you argue, just wait for result

It’s a simple question oga! Just say yes or No. anyone can claim anything in a faceless forum.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

It’s a simple question oga! Just say yes or No. anyone can claim anything in a faceless forum.
Chamber are not the only tribes in Taraba neither are they majority, I just pointed out the fact that the key decisions makers in Taraba right now are chambers and brothers to Atiku.
Even among the wapan, do you think obi has a chance in wukari where the gubernatorial candidate is? Obi is Igbo and so many people don't like the igbos here courtesy of biafra.
On election day lab our party would like agents in polling units because they don't have personnel. Eltopzy who is parading himself as a youth leader for labour in Taraba is loyal to former commissioner for youth and sports.
See let's leave it here Kawai.
February no far again
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by BlazinGlory40: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ihenzy:

Chamber are not the only tribes in Taraba neither are they majority, I just pointed out the fact that the key decisions makers in Taraba right now are chambers and brothers to Atiku.
Even among the wapan, do you think obi has a chance in wukari where the gubernatorial candidate is? Obi is Igbo and so many people don't like the igbos here courtesy of biafra.
On election day lab our party would like agents in polling units because they don't have personnel. Eltopzy who is parading himself as a youth leader for labour in Taraba is loyal to former commissioner for youth and sports.
See let's leave it here Kawai.
February no far again

Stop trying to generalize your personal opinion on other people cos you don’t speak for everyone. Secondly, that talk of Biafra is stale. E no Dey move market again so bring up something else
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Stop trying to generalize your personal opinion on other people cos you don’t speak for everyone. Secondly, that talk of Biafra is stale. E no Dey move market again so bring up something else
Febuary no far
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Baawaa(m): 5:54am On Nov 15, 2022
chrisxxx:

It is pay back time from us South East and South South.
Wrong moves that always work against you people
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by chrisxxx(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2022
Baawaa:

Wrong moves that always work against you people
It won't. Tinubu losing these two regions would have devastating effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Abike Dabiri, Fayose React To Jide Tinubu's Death / Youths Attack Rarara While Shooting Video In Katsina / Governor Sanwo-Olu Orders The Arrest Of A Soldier For Illegally Riding Okada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.