Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,911 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors (31487 Views)

PDP G-5 Governors Visit Tinubu (Video, Photos) / Wike Is Set To Broker Obi-Kwankwaso Ticket On LP - New Telegraph / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by fortunez1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
Mrkindness:
Where was IBB when nPDP decamp to APC and abandoned Jonathan.
You are right but if only the G-5 will bring ur point to thoughts
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by lawrenzooo: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-ibb-to-broker-peace-between-atiku-pdp-g-5-govs/

Whoever want to broker peace should Ask Ayu to resign simple
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Kilometres: 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
The same Babngida and the generals zombiediots claim are supporting Obi?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by crackhouse(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Atiku really needs wike's money in this election.. he's doing everything he can to pull wike to his side
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Izuegbunnam: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2022
I just dey pity southerners. Las Las we go amlearn in a hard way. After listening to the last interview of IBB on power shift; I knew BAT and PO were just wasting their time visiting him. He was never disposed in allowing power shift to the south east.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by wink2015(m): 2:54pm On Nov 11, 2022
The first media report I read online this morning 11th November, 2022 was that former President of Nigeria, Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was to mediate in the crisis.

Now the script the pdp is playing is that they want to involve General Ibrahim Babangida ( rtd ) to settle the crisis.

PDP is already spent.

They know it and they think Nigerians will vote them into public office especially the presidency come 2023.

They are joking.

The G-5 governors will face punishment if Atiku wins the 2023 presidency as they will be hunted down by the EFCC.

They better continue to DEMARKET Atiku with their opposition grandstanding or reap the consequences of their rebellions which is detrimential to their peace after leaving public office.

WIKE is one of the ARROW HEAD which Atiku want to punish.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Truthisunique2: 2:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
crackhouse:
Atiku really needs wike's money in this election.. he's doing everything he can to pull wike to his side
Udom get money pass wike if it's about oil money

It's not bad if the house is together
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Truthisunique2: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
onuman:
What peace is to be brokered? Peace for a Northern Fulani Muslim, Atiku, to succeed another Northern Fulani Muslim?

When did Nigeria become a country of Northern Fulani Muslims?

IBB, the political structure of Nigeria skewed worst by you and Sani Abacha is what has made southern Nigeria become 2nd Class citizens in Nigeria. Please don't go further. A southerner is supposed to succeed President Buhari.
north east have never been president

This is fairness than Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by SamOchuko: 2:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/just-in-ibb-to-broker-peace-between-atiku-pdp-g-5-govs/

Nor b Jonathan again na IBB now? E go soon b Abdlsalam, make una continue
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by fergie001: 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
EngrKemp:
Ibb abeg leave them o
No tray ahm at all at all abeg
You don't want peace, you want problem always grin
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by valemtech(m): 3:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
I dont usually comment on politics thread but ,the coast is clear and atiku now knows ,wicked wike is not a politician to joke with, else he will shoot him self at the leg,but the truth remains that the 2023 election will shock every one,no one is sure who will win, not even inec officials ,not even buhari.the will be little or no rigging.come to lagos all agege roads and drainage channels are being worked on,who says jagaban is not scared..

Abeg if you need quality tablet pc go for valem Phantom Z +
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Iwedunloye: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
If this is true then game further over for Tinubu

This is after Buhari have said he has no personal candidate to his cult voters indirectly supporting his Fulani bro

Seems north wan gang..bang Tinubu and obi

So he doesn’t Endorse Obi again

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Spirit247: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
You took the wrongest Decision. Why do people pretend as if they don't know that most of family-shattering problems are Spiritual, is what I don't understand. Simply going to MFM Church to do a 3 Days Dry Fasting Deliverance Prayer for your Husband would have Destroyed that Bewitchment that wants casted him away so that your Daughters would be easy preys. You better Receive him back quickly and then go for MFM Deliverance Prayer on his behalf. You will see the good Man that I AM THAT I AM Created him to be manifest forever if you pay the simple price of Prayer in Love for him.
Life2020:
Hi, first I want to thank you all for your advise the last time i was here.

The last time I brought up my problems here, I vented out about how my husband is being a total pain in the ass.

The problem is one, he's cheating on me with several girls and still want to have sex with me but i refused stating that until he does a full STD test we are not having sex, simply put i need to Know that he is STD free before we have sex again.

Two, he's never at home, sometimes for two weeks he stays in hostels with girls, partying and spending his money, at first i tried to understand him because we did marry young, i felt that maybe he misses having his Independence, so at first i said nothing until it got worse. I now feel like a single mom, i do everything, the children don't even know anything about their dad, they see him as a stranger now, he's always cool towards them and i don't like it, have told him several times that i want the children to bound with him, i need them to have a good relationship with their father and have even advised him to take them out, maybe to a theme park or anything really but he has refused stating that he's busy.

Thirdly he body shames me, telling me that i look like a clown, I'm fit, it's not like I'm dirty or anything i take care of myself, i know he's lying because i have admirers, like a lot of them, ever since i started making money and could afford to employ workers, i have done everything to make myself look good, i go to the gym, do facials and i make sure I look beautiful, honestly I don't know what's wrong with him.

I have come to the conclusion that he is only saying it to be mean to me, maybe as a means of control, honestly i think he thinks if he makes me feel less than i am, to make me think i have no where else to go.

Thirdly when we first got married, we both agreed that he will go to the university first then later, i will also attend, after finishing his university education he couldn't find a job so i gave him two of my lands to start a business, he because successful in the business and his now lavishing the money. I have a farming business, it's very successful, with it i have many lands and i built the home me and my husband live in, ever since he started making money i advised him to build his own house but he has refused, instead he bought a fancy car, i want to build an estate so that i can have another source for revenue but for one reason or other, my husband is advising me against it.

Now back to me wanting to attend the university, i want to study accounting so that i can take my business to a new level but my husband has refused saying that he wants more babies, we already have twins (two lovely girls). i told him later, after I finish my university degree and our girls are a little bit older, we will have more kids

Now back to the present day, have decided I'm kicking my husband out. Recently, I noticed he was always at home, I was happy but surprised, I thought he had changed. I decided we need to spend time together as a family, I was even planning on us going on a vacation, give my children a life I wasn't opportune to live, I talked to him about it, we made plans, he agreed to go for a full STD test. I was happy
little did I know that my so called husband has fathered another child outside our marriage, he told me this himself, saying all sorts of nonsense on how I should advise the girl to abort it so that we can be one big happy family, I just looked at him, I haven't said anything to him in days. But I have decided that I'm kicking him out. I want to do this in a way that it doesn't affect my children, I really want them to build a relationship with their dad but as for me I clocked out of this marriage a long time ago.

I was advised by my a friend to make a video while I kick him out but I'm not going to do, he's till the father of my child, and I don't want my children to grow up and find those videos
honestly I just need emotional support while I go through this divorce.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by rickleye: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2022
GardenGreen:

Amen. Fulani can't transfer the mantle of power to another Fulani. Never

Wike is in perfect order !

To continue to support our fragile democracy - This is the South turn. PERIOD. I do not like our choice but it is either Obi or the other fellow. Atiku wins 9ja will burn.

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by pikechukwu6(m): 3:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Many people who don't understand politics will never get what is playing at the screen... Atiku is coming and the whole north will play what they know best to install him. Tinubu better step down, if the country will stand. I see the country divide come 2023 if Obi and Tinubu miss target!
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by BreconHills(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
zombie you are actually talking from your point of view

For matter to even reach this extent has already showed you the ibb your oga dies for have a candidate already

The north go teach una lesson openly or they can as well do it secretly make una see the results openly

And you think Buhari or even OBJ want an Atiku? Both of them would rather a Peter Obi and by the way I am voting BAT. No way the north is a united block.

This is the first election that may see either a run off or three party government ( the latter is unlikely in Nigeria)
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by zionstaar75: 3:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
simajh:
A very clear message from the north
which message?lol.if u ever think wike will support atiku you're on a long thing.Wike is just messing with them,by the end of January when they realise he's not sincere election will be 3 weeks away. Atiku is actually a baby politician
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by woolinla(m): 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Moferere:
Still, Atiku will lose

Coming from someone whose paternal father lost
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Donsheddy: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Benue rally was a massive failure for a party that said it would win such state.

That canopy is not up to 5k people that came to welcome their candidate

APC/PDP would do more than that even when labour believe they would lose Benue to them

I think the whole street poll propaganda have now been bursted just like the 1million march.

Funny think is you can't use excuse of paid rally because we knew what Buhari rally was like anytime he entered his stronghold prior to been elected

These are the real indices of measurement, not online propaganda, you claim people are in euphoria of Obi but he doesn't get anyone tangible at his event up north.

I believe you would be a baby in politics if you believe politicians haven't been able to say something in the morning and say another in the evening

The earlier we are accept that the election is in four ways the better for us all....

We have four contenders that can't be overlooked....
NNPP.
APC
PDP
L.P.....

Nigeria presidential election voters...
Vote in this order....

Tribaly first..
Religiously
And then party wise.....

I keep on hearing base and no base.
But if you study Nigeria election.
From 1999 you will notice one thing......

The N.W and N.E vote in similar pattern.
S.E and S.S vote in similar pattern..
N.C and S.W vote In similar pattern....

You can't use the way voters voted in 2007 to ascertain how they will vote in 2011 etc..

No body has 2023 election in the bag.
And definitely not just between Apc and pdp.
But between the four parties.

Starting with N.W those guys don't vote party they vote for there candidate or should I say brother.

Voted massively for Buhari against Obj.
Voted massively for Yaradua from that region
Voted massively for Buhari against Jonathan twice in a row.
Voted massively for Buhari against Atiku.

If you are to go with this history.
Then you should know that NNPP has a big stake in the coming election.
Imagine NNPP getting 50% of votes from N.W.
What is left for Pdp and Apc...
This is going by how that region votes.

If you go to the S.W and N.C..
No candidate can boast of getting block votes front this two region.
Getting 30% from each of this region will be a good outing for anyone.

I've never been to N.C but from all thats happening so many factors will be in play here...
One insecurity
Religion will play a big role here before party.

S.W.
No body is dragging this part.
It's Tinubu base but can he get 80% of the vote coming out from here..I
Impossible even Obj couldn't do it
Best bet will be 60% could be less
Considering tribal factor and religious factor.
L.p can swing 25 to 30% here.

Now if you come down S.S and S.E.
Most people will say it pdp traditional strong hold but I beg to disagree.

S.S voted massively for Yaradua cus of GEJ and S.E votes for Pdp cus it was the rulling party and most popular at the time.

2011 and 2015..
The both region voted for Pdp cus of GEJ.
And 2019 they voted for Atiku cus of the hatred they have buhari at the time....

Same way buhari is hated, tinubu is also hated that way cus of the role he played.

S.S, S.E and N.W are the regions that vote in block and that won't change....

I'm from the East and I live in the south.

So L.p should get up to 65% in south and 80% in east.

From all this you should know who is playing the spoiler here...

I believe L.P chances will die automatically if NNPP collapse it's structure for any of the big parties creating uncertainty of where n.w chuck vote will be going
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by haslaw(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

This is after Buhari have said he has no personal candidate to his cult voters indirectly supporting his Fulani bro

DUMB IPOB CARNNIBALS always reading what Buhari didn't say.

Buhari was referring to IPOB CARNNIBALS who always attack anyone not supporting Peter Obi.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by peculiar2233: 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol only delusional soul doesn't know that

Atiku is coming!!!!
Only delusional together with inane minded beings will think Atiku or Tinubu will rule this country.
Know this and know peace wink
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you are still talking Obi

Shebi you see the terrible outing he got in Nassarawa cum the canopy naming ceremony he had in Benue

Atiku is clearly north central because he can conviently get the fanatics there and still get the liberal that need change who don't take Obi serious so far
I am clearly in this bracket with so many people, we don't take Obi seriously and Atiku seems to be the way out because tinubu muslim muslim ticket. Although we don't post atiku nor post about him we no know who we will vote.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by SatanKeepOff: 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
What makes u think that Wike send IBB?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ihenzy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 11, 2022
Kagd10:

We all know Peter Obi wouldn't do well in Nasarawa. Peter Obi will do well in Benue, Plateau, Fct, Taraba.

As for Atiku, he's bound to split with Tinubu and Obi in Nasarawa and Niger etc.

More reason I don't want Tinubu to limit his votes but bring in Lalong into the settings. With Lalong, he will clear the North Central.
Obi won't come second in Taraba sef
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Jack500: 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:

You have crawl out from your hole. Another disgrace await you in February
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Penguin2: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Benue rally was a massive failure for a party that said it would win such state.

That canopy is not up to 5k people that came to welcome their candidate

APC/PDP would do more than that even when labour believe they would lose Benue to them

I think the whole street poll propaganda have now been bursted just like the 1million march.

Funny think is you can't use excuse of paid rally because we knew what Buhari rally was like anytime he entered his stronghold prior to been elected

These are the real indices of measurement, not online propaganda, you claim people are in euphoria of Obi but he doesn't get anyone tangible at his event up north.

I believe you would be a baby in politics if you believe politicians haven't been able to say something in the morning and say another in the evening

Well, there’s no need having this argument with you because we both will never concede to each other.

But I want you to remember that the Benue rally was held on a Wednesday morning. And Wednesdays are work days. A lot of Obi supporters were most probably at work but the turn out was still impressive.

But all this argument is not necessary. February next year no far again.

You want to tell me Benue will vote for Atiku again or for Muslim Muslim ticket?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Ewedegubbler: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Thinkam:
Lol only delusional soul doesn't know that

Atiku is coming!!!!

Yes.. cuming inside Dino's nyansh

1 Like

Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Franking: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Peace not based on justice and equity will simply be peace of the graveyard.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Penguin2: 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ihenzy:

Lol!

Where in Taraba do you stay?
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Kagd10: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ihenzy:

Who knows.

One thing I know is the likes of Taraba, Benue, Plateau etc won't want another killer herdsmen in quick succession which will happen with Atiku.

However, Tinubu's double Muslim Muslim ticket is also a disadvantage. Hence he needs to change it and bring in someone like Lalong.
Re: Babangida To Broker Peace Between Atiku, PDP G-5 Governors by Camberlo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
A welcome development from IBB, ATIKU and revolters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme In Statehouse On 26th May 2016. / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement / PDP Copied American Embassy And 10 Downing Street On Election Tribunal (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.