Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? (1612 Views)

4 Ways To Keep Social Media From Ruining Your Relationship / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / Nigerian Men, What Do YOU Find CAPTIVATING Concerning FOREIGN Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Blazing88(f): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
Aristo old men seem to be having a breeze with all d youngest, prettiest, freshest girls. They spoil them with money then take away their goodness. Leaving them for you men to marry,
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by tpia5: 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
the young men are waiting their turn to become aristos and do the same.
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by kpolli(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
we r chasing their daughters and sometimes wives wink
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by HighChief4(m): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

+1. Tpia for example!!!
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2011
your topic or the english, which one is at fault?
you, topic, or english, one of una get fault  lipsrsealed
you should be worried about what is happening to your english
@ op Bleep the aristos daughters
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

E.O.D! END OF DISCUSSION!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by r231(m): 5:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

grin grin grin
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by HURUCHI(m): 5:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
what is your problem
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 23, 2011
HURUCHI:

what is your problem
the problem here is your name, are you from china?
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by MMM2(m): 6:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
i need 2 come back to 9ja angry

since things like dis re now happening life in 9ja undecided
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by seedord247(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2011
M M M:

i need 2 come back to 9ja angry

since things like dis re now happening life in 9ja undecided

when will you be back from libya?

Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Blazing88(f): 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2011
going after the aristos daughters? so wen you are done,you'ld still go back to marry the ladies dey left for you. undecided
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by MMM2(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2011
seedord247:

sorry bro

am in CUBA right now winkwink
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 23, 2011
who cares if old men are ruining young naija women.after all the old men no force these young girls to sleep with them.anyway my wife will be a white woman so i really dont care if young naija girls have been messed up.i have given up on naija women many yrs ago grin
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by 190smh: 11:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
M M M:

sorry bro

How much for a bag of cocaine now

50Liters bag angry angry
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by MMM2(m): 12:01am On Aug 24, 2011
^^
Do u do drugs

It is kilo wink

D last 50 kilos i bought waz 5 millon dollars in thailand undecided

If u care 4 some i can dash u,
but ope u will n't run mad or na-ked in d street after taking d drugs angry
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by 190smh: 12:04am On Aug 24, 2011
^Nah i would use it in feeding the lucky few in LEKKI LAGOS grin grin grin
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 24, 2011
@poster
still many confused soul in this world. . . . . . . . . . .  if aristos are "ruining" anyone's future wife then that young man should look for better women to marry rather than goldigging ashis!!!
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Mynd44: 4:31am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
With all due respect sir, I don't think you have noticed that these girls are hard to spot and full of pretence

1 Like

Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Blazing88(f): 6:05am On Aug 24, 2011
tpia@:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by WebSurfer(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2011
kpolli:

to complete this , since they are doing that spoiling our girls with money, we extract from thier wives and daughters too, there is love in sharing, grin grin grin grin
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by MMM2(m): 8:54am On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

^Nah i would use it in feeding the lucky few in LEKKI LAGOS grin grin grin

as u can see my cocaine re to expensive to waste on jew men/lekki dat dont know d value angry
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
With  all due respect sir, I don't think you have noticed that these girls are hard to spot and full of pretence

bro thats not the issue. . . . . . . . . . .  if you BELIEVE that your gal is the right one then so be it BUT the moment you KNOW that she is fooling around (not only with aristos/sugar daddies)  then thats the minute to drop the skank and find someone worthy.
why blame the damn aristos for your gf cheating ways?! the only problem here is THE GF, therefore dropping her is the ONLY option.

think about what most are saying:" fukc his daughter/fukc his wife" IS THAT GONNA SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND MAKE THEIR GF FAITHFUL?!
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by WebSurfer(m): 5:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2011
When Eve screwed the pooch and took heed to the snake's temptations, God didn't ask her "what did the serpent make you do?". He said "What did YOU do?".

Unless aristo commits rape, leave the shameless men out of it and look at the one who allowed herself to be tempted to the point of commiting.

It's one thing to mess up, It's another to start pointing fingers because of YOUR mess up.
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Tosinville(m): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
Life is unfair >> we got bad leaderz >> country recession is really hitting it hard >> thats d reason why young girls chase these old aristo men 4 money & BB torch to feel among >> ruining your wife to be, virginity is an old story now chai >> the option we have now is to Bleep their wives hard & ruin their daughter's lives either >> its vice versa.

Its KARMA ©2011
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Blazing88(f): 4:25am On Aug 25, 2011
2buff:

When Eve screwed the pooch and took heed to the snake's temptations, God didn't ask her "what did the serpent make you do?". He said "What did YOU do?".

Unless aristo commits violation, leave the shameless men out of it and look at the one who allowed herself to be tempted to the point of commiting.

It's one thing to mess up, It's another to start pointing fingers because of YOUR mess up.
SO TRUEEE,
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Mynd44: 11:49am On Aug 25, 2011
So what do you do if you are married and discoverec that she was into aristos when you were dating?
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 25, 2011
@op,this issue dey tire me well well! Our girls nor wan use their brain! As for me,I will not marry any girl wey her pu.s.sy don slack lai lai! Dis old men don use their dick vandalise and dualise our girls yansh finish! Spits and leaves thread while smh.
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Youngpo413: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2014
tpia5:
GBAM
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Youngpo413: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
MMM2:

sorry bro

I love cuban cigar,when you are coming,bring some for me o
Re: Young Men What Are Doing About Aristo Men Ruining Ur Wives To Be? by Youngpo413: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
@poster
still many confused soul in this world. . . . . . . . . . .  if aristos are "ruining" anyone's future wife then that young man should look for better women to marry rather than goldigging ashis!!!

better women?
Where?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Makes You Stay With Your Man Even When You Know He Cheats? / Picture Of A Typical Village Wedding Setting / Tips On How To Satisfy Your Wife Sexually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.