Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,356 members, 7,850,302 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

Why You Must Stop Being The "Nice" Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Must Stop Being The "Nice" Guy (464 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Must Stop Being The "Nice" Guy by GoooodHardDick: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
As we already know, nice guys always gets friend zoned and obviously out of touch with reality.

As a Nice Guy

1.) The good deeds you have done for a girl expires immediately another man shows up in her life.

2.) You're usually taken for granted.

3) Doesn't have the stamina to refused or say NO to her request

4) If a Simp/a nice guy annoys her, she will block him.
"If an alpha annoys her, she will beg him --
thinking it's her fault that she can't keep a
real man"

5) Everyone hate boring life, so do she.
She loves cheating with alpha male not because he gives her money but because chasing him excites her.
Re: Why You Must Stop Being The "Nice" Guy by virginprincess(f): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Trashundecided undecided.
Re: Why You Must Stop Being The "Nice" Guy by Snitch24(m): 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2022
virginprincess:
Trashundecided undecided.
Lmao
You're pained

1 Like

Re: Why You Must Stop Being The "Nice" Guy by virginprincess(f): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2022
Snitch24:
Lmao You're pained
Over whatundecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Almost Contracted Hiv B4! / Friends With Benefit And Olosho Which Is Cheaper? / Abroad-based Men Who Go Back To Their Villages To Find Wives Are Abusers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.