Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,120 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates (12414 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy / Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Akfrenzy(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
[center][/center]
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Doyou2019: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dynamicboss:
Smh. Zero strategy

Disqualify him for what reason sef?

You can read , can"t you?

PDP has a good case, and were it not for the lawless country we live, this one would have been a slamdunk.

As we speak, LASG still hasn't obeyed a Lagos high court ruling, from March this year, banning agbero extortions on Lagos roads.

Impunity from top to bottom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by ZombieSlayer1: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Corporate2020:
Good. This is how mental illness starts. So this is how PDP plan to take over Lagos.

Tinubu controls Lagos Judiciary, Tinubu's boy is also the current Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, which judge go come remove Tinubu's boy? Maybe International Court of Justice in Switzerland.

Tinubu is the god of Politics.
And you think it's a good thing that a man whose tenure ended more than 8years ago still has his grubby fingers on everything concerning a state? Same man you want to impose on the entire country?
God Forbid!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by ZombieSlayer1: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
We are patiently waiting for u igbos to lose n try to scatter anything

U people will think it’s like your usual Biafra or death madness or your ipob wing that u are calling unknown gunmen when soludo made it clear they are igbos
This guy, are you insane or what? Why can't you keep Igbo out of your latrine of a mouth? Anyone who doesn't support your party of thieves and demons is automatically Igbo, abi?
Young man, be careful!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by ChukwuObe: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

And you think it's a good thing that a man whose tenure ended more than 8years ago still has his grubby fingers on everything concerning a state? Same man you want to impose on the entire country?
God Forbid!

That is none of your business. And why don't you criticise why the same party PDP still has their sticky fingers in the Eastern states of Abia and Enugu despite poor performance?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by ZombieSlayer1: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
ChukwuObe:

That is none of your business. And why don't you criticise why the same party PDP still has their sticky fingers in the Eastern states of Abia and Enugu despite poor performance?
It's definitely my business as you want to impose that geriatric fossil on me.
PDP isn't an individual, is it? It's a party. TInubu is 1 person and he has his tentacles in everything concerning Lagos.Isn't that why he removed Ambode because Ambode refused to dance to his tune? Such a greedy man can never be president of this country

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by BATified2023: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

This guy, are you insane or what? Why can't you keep Igbo out of your latrine of a mouth? Anyone who doesn't support your party of thieves and demons is automatically Igbo, abi?
Young man, be careful!
we know u igbos are haters so anytime we see hate coming where from anywhere look no further it’s an akpu munching gorilla behind d keyboard

3 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Atlantis585: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Abeg as much as I no like Emi Lokan the Jagabandit from Iragbiji, may una no touch the best performing Governor in Nigeria.

I like Sanwo-Olu die.

The man just dey perform miracles while the crook is taking credit for all his accomplishments.
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by abbey621(m): 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
frankson1:
What are the PDP members afraid of undecided always wanting easy way out. They should all go to the poll to test their popularity. How will Nigerians make their choice when the PDP don't want to compete with other aspirants but themselves.

This is shameless and childish undecided

You still dey ask? They are afraid of landslide smackdown, serious beating at the polls, in previous elections at least dem dey carry one or two LGAs, this coming election even that one no longer sure for them grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by ZombieSlayer1: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2022
BATified2023:
we know u igbos are haters so anytime we see hate coming where from anywhere look no further it’s an akpu munching gorilla behind d keyboard
Oya nau, I hope you're happy with your foolish political choices. I hope you $1 is now equal to #1 to you. I hope you still buy a bag of rice at #15k. I hope you buy fuel at #75 to 1litre. I hope you can travel from your house to anywhere without fear of getting kidnapped.

Hopeless buffoon, imbeciles like you should never be allowed to vote or to run for any political position because you'll always make foolish choices. Honestly, I wish Nigeria were split or maybe have similar structure to Britain, I'd be incredibly content to sit on the sidelines and watch your daft tribalistic imbeciles. If Tinubu was contesting for president of Yorubaland against Osibanjo, would you vote him? But you're looking to impose that same kleptomaniac on everyone else.
Young man, please do the whole world a favour and go to hell
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Atlantis585: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2022
Owaincouncil:
Waste of time. Jando can't be gov

I agree.

Imagine him come become Governor and con kpai then na Funky Funke we go get for Lagos so.

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by emerged01(m): 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2022
Dem wan follow backyard enter.
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Tareq1105: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Owaincouncil:

Jandor must be mad.

He wants to be governor through the back door. I thought he said he would defeat Sanwo Olu in the 20 local government. Why back door tactics?

I hope judiciary would not put fire on Nigeria. Bcoz everyday it's disqualification. Court should not determine who becomes what in Nigeria. Vote of Nigerians must be counted.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Timagex(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
That picture of sanwo olu up there is the perfect reply. It's almost as if he's singing "shey you dey whine me ni". O O O O

grin
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Mccullum: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
PDP that's consistent failure looking Short cut to win Lagos.. smmhhhh

Sanwo Olu for one more term,

Tinubu to presidency..
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Didijiji: 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Corporate2020:
Good. This is how mental illness starts. So this is how PDP plan to take over Lagos.

Tinubu controls Lagos Judiciary, Tinubu's boy is also the current Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, which judge go come remove Tinubu's boy? Maybe International Court of Justice in Switzerland.

make una Dey hype the old man to his grace
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by dododawa1: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Void
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Kindledlight(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2022
Court cases against APC by PDP will be up to one thousand now, and i know they as using Rivers state as case study. But one thing they must know is that Wike has the judiciary in his bag in that state.
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Bbdot(m): 10:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jawindow want enter through back door
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Minjim: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2022
This is hilarious!

If they submitted late, how come INEC collected their forms?

Politicians don't want to win elections by ballot again
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Neyoosha007(m): 1:17am On Nov 12, 2022
JoeNL22:
Peter Omoluabi n bọ
Peter Obi na-abia
Peter Ahmed yana zuwa
Peter Obi arrive
Peter Obi de cum
Peter Obi is cumin
but ko le release
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by fredoooooo: 1:21am On Nov 12, 2022
Awon werey na backyard una wan take enter grin cheesy grin
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by jaxxy(m): 1:50am On Nov 12, 2022
Corporate2020:

even Buhari and his cabals are tinubu boys. tinubu is a demigod of narcotics politics.
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Jostoman: 5:09am On Nov 12, 2022
ecolime:
Jandor na real Bolo

We dey support Peter Obi for Federal no mean say make clowns take over Lagos.

He better keep shooting Pre-wedding pictures with Jennifa alawada

Olori didan cheesy undecided
e go soon clear for your eyes
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Jostoman: 5:12am On Nov 12, 2022
Most of the candidate of apc house of assembly and house of rep candidate in lagos did not even participated in any primary and their names was submited to inec, I hope the court will look into the matter and give an honest judgement.
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Jostoman: 5:22am On Nov 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Young man, be careful!
they are afraid of the fulani

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Jostoman: 5:32am On Nov 12, 2022
Owaincouncil:
you are not God oga, the questions is did APC submitted the name of their candidate late or not?
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Corto: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2022
So that they can install Funke Akindele alongside her seven husbands shebi

Funke oloko-meje grin
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by 123papas(m): 6:46am On Nov 12, 2022
BATified2023:

You are actually the one spewing hate speech because of politics. God have mercy on us.
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Iwin2: 9:45am On Nov 12, 2022
Corporate2020:

I refer you to the judgement delivered on river State APC candidates

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South East: Why Solution To Monday Sit-at-home Remains Elusive / Cotonou Car-Market Used For Money-Laundering And Drug-Trafficking: US Govt / Fayose Splashes N50m On 6 Ekiti Communities For Development Purposes(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.