Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,213 members, 7,860,363 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates (12415 Views)

PDP Crisis Gets Deeper As Sanwo-Olu, APC Governors Storm Rivers To Woo Wike / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy / Civil Servants Struggling To Collect Sanwo-Olu's APC Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Iwin2: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Oya nau, I hope you're happy with your foolish political choices. I hope you $1 is now equal to #1 to you. I hope you still buy a bag of rice at #15k. I hope you buy fuel at #75 to 1litre. I hope you can travel from your house to anywhere without fear of getting kidnapped.

Hopeless buffoon, imbeciles like you should never be allowed to vote or to run for any political position because you'll always make foolish choices. Honestly, I wish Nigeria were split or maybe have similar structure to Britain, I'd be incredibly content to sit on the sidelines and watch your daft tribalistic imbeciles. If Tinubu was contesting for president of Yorubaland against Osibanjo, would you vote him? But you're looking to impose that same kleptomaniac on everyone else.
Young man, please do the whole world a favour and go to hell

I beg, you too deh ves
small- small
Re: Lagos PDP Asks Court To Kick Out Sanwo-olu, APC Candidates by Hitmanslaughter: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubu is the god of Politics.[/quote]

This is what is killing Nigeria and pulling Nigeria backward when an individual will be above the law

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Resume Of New Ig Md Abubakar / LASTMA Official Dies Chasing After A Vehicle / Tafawa Balewa's Lagos Office In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.