Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) (3983 Views)

Man Dating 23-year-old Woman Who Looks Like An 8-year-old / Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) By Sergeanttitus(m): / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by SergeantTitus(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
His name is luang pho, he's a Buddhist monk

https://studio.youtube.com/video/ered_cmwrK8/edit

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Laggafin: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Nawa o.. Solomon said it all.. we all but vain .. and one old Ancestor is busy here shouting Emilokan upandan.. drug and gingering sef cool

8 Likes

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by onomeabuja: 9:27pm On Nov 11, 2022
It's well embarassed
I no know this man age but him talk say him want be NIGERIA PRESIDENT under APCSHIT none craze be that

1 Like

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Softmirror: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:
Nawa o.. Solomon said it all.. we all but vain .. and one old Ancestor is busy here shouting Emilokan upandan.. drug and gingering sef cool

A PESSIMIST MENTALITY. LIFE IS IN STAGES. IT IS EITHER YOU ARE FULFILLED BY IT OR NOT.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Slynation(m): 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wow... Surprised he's still breathing!!
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Laggafin: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
Softmirror:

A PESSIMIST MENTALITY. LIFE IS IN STAGES. IT IS EITHER YOU ARE FULFILLED BY IT OR NOT.
So you are fulfilled I guess? If dats wat u mean .. then APC should sack liar Mohammed and keyamo and put you in dià position to do more than were they stopped
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Softmirror: 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
Laggafin:

So you are fulfilled I guess?

FULFILLMENT IS A STATE OF THE MIND, IT TAKES SOME EFFORT AND THAT IS BY BEING OPTIMISTIC AT ALL TIME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Laggafin: 9:44pm On Nov 11, 2022
Softmirror:

FULFILLMENT IS A STATE OF THE MIND, IT TAKES SOME EFFORT AND THAT IS BY BEING OPTIMISTIC AT ALL TIME.
Kontinu.. you are doing well
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by sharpwriter(m): 10:32pm On Nov 11, 2022
109 keh? He looks more than that, around 120-150 shocked

1 Like

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by SenecaTheYonger: 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2022
This is what you can achieve when you stay away from women; you'll still be alive even when you're dead.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Culer: 10:42pm On Nov 11, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
This is what you can achieve when you stay away from women; you'll still be alive even when you're dead.
It's better to be completely dead than go through that torture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by OgaTheTop2: 2:24am On Nov 12, 2022
sad
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by gaby(m): 2:44am On Nov 12, 2022
Oh, this one don go already na...

Life..
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Culer:
It's better to be completely dead than go through that torture

You don’t know that grin grin

His body is pure, he can’t die. I guess this what immortality looks like

3 Likes

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Onyeka90210(m): 8:38am On Nov 12, 2022
This dude on 1%

1 Like

Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Virginprincesss(f): 8:39am On Nov 12, 2022
He needs a virgin like me to make him fresh
I donate my kpekus to him
He looks like Obamamessi VictorUsa undecided grin
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by bigjackass: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2022
wtf is this? they should kindly help him snuff the remaining stubborn life out of him with a pillow jare. Death is better than to be alive in this state
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Brownshoe: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
No one will do that to a monk
bigjackass:
wtf is this? they should kindly help him snuff the remaining stubborn life out of him with a pillow jare. Death is better than to be alive in this state
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Messi1: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Virginprincesss:
So you wan donate your virginity to Victor? undecided grin
Re: Meet The 109 Man Who Looks Like A Skeleton (PHOTOS, Videos) by Illegal1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Virginprincesss:

dis1 jst dey look 4 attention up and down...

(1) (Reply)

Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) / She Plays Hard To Get And This Happened / Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.