Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) (3935 Views)

Is She Using A Spy App On My Phone?(photo) / Iā€™m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing / What A Simp Sent In My Friend's Phone (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by NewDelhi(m): 10:48am On Feb 03
Who

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by illicit(m): 10:51am On Feb 03
No be obi stolen phone be that?

4 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by drimzsmoke(m): 10:52am On Feb 03
NewDelhi:
Who

Obama.messi!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by Zonefree(m): 11:12am On Feb 03
Na only girls Buhari dey give job. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by muyico(m): 11:58am On Feb 03
Married olosho
Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by Nairalander248: 11:59am On Feb 03
NewDelhi:
Who

That is not EMoney, Buhari and Dangote DP bro... If you want me to give you current dp let me know

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by ruggedboych: 12:17pm On Feb 03
De deceive yourself opšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

4 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by TUANKU(m): 12:19pm On Feb 03
illicit:
No, na that your mama with muscular arms like iron-bender get the phone. Banza!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by illicit(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03
TUANKU:

See dis alamajiri o

šŸ„µ

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by TUANKU(m): 12:33pm On Feb 03
illicit:

See dis alamajiri o

šŸ„µ
Almajiri wey go feed your papa and muscular mama. Drop aza make i buy you food. Scum of the earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by illicit(m): 12:38pm On Feb 03
TUANKU:

Almajiri wey go feed your papa and muscular mama. Drop aza make i buy you food. Scum of the earth.

U don feed ursef first?

No be ur papa dey come pack soakaway for biaji across?

I know ur mother, na old asawo wey later craze

I dey see her for Kubwa Village market

šŸ„µ

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03
*The post is fake, it's not wholeheartedly generated*

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03
I would have said PETER OBI.

But Obi no dey Fcvk Ashawo.

He is an Upright and Monogamous man. smiley
Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by TUANKU(m): 1:44pm On Feb 03
illicit:

U don feed ursef first?

No be ur papa dey come pack soakaway for biaji across?

I know ur mother, na old asawo wey later craze

I dey see her for Kubwa Village market

šŸ„µ

Your mother with muscular arms like iron-bender failed in her duties to give you home training or is it the lack of a father figure in your life as a result of you being born a bastard?
Come Agadez crescent for Wuse make i buy you food and drinks. Banza illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by illicit(m): 1:55pm On Feb 03
TUANKU:

Your mother with muscular arms like iron-bender failed in her duties to give you home training or is it the lack of a father figure in your life as a result of you being born a bastard?
Come Agadez crescent for Wuse make i buy you food and drinks. Banza illiterate!

Na Where u dey do security b dat bah?

šŸ„µ

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by rexesq(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03
Zonefree:
Na only girls Buhari dey give job. undecided

You think say na Mouth Action?
Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by Starz825(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03
na gandollar get this whatsapp cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by papyjaypaul: 2:29pm On Feb 03
A jobless Nigerian youth

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:53pm On Feb 03
Content creator, obviously

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by toujurs: 3:04pm On Feb 03
illicit:
See this fool, lesson teacher for that matter, Even lesson teacher dn get mouth to throw jabs, where as na them trek pass. Mtchew

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by illicit(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03
toujurs:
See this fool, lesson teacher for that matter, Even lesson teacher dn get mouth to throw jabs, where as na them trek pass. Mtchew

šŸ„µ

See dis nursery sch certificate holder

šŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by Ruekoltz: 3:18pm On Feb 03
Twitter account ba

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by toujurs: 3:20pm On Feb 03
illicit:

šŸ„µ

See dis nursery sch certificate holder

šŸ˜‚
Hungry lesson teacher. undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by Anguldi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03
Jennyclay

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:25pm On Feb 03
TUANKU:

nairalanders ehn Una mouth na firegrin

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:25pm On Feb 03
Vinnie2000:

I would have said PETER OBI.

But Obi no dey Fcvk Ashawo.

He is an Upright and Monogamous man. smiley
boss you ignored my message.
Needed your help with something

2 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by TINTINABULATION(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03
The phone belongs to Seyi Tinubu. He pierces all spectrum.

1. Seyi pleading with Buhari as a retired General to help him get a favourable posting/promotion for one of his girlfriends in d Nigerian military

2. Attention seeking E-money reminding him that he should not forget to come to Club because he wants to discuss matters pertaining to a certain Muscian called, Airforce with him.

3. A thank you message from Corsy Ejiakor as one of the numerous mistresses warming Seyi Tinubu's bed. It's not easy to be a President's son.

4. Aliko Dangote trying to bribe him to speak to his father so as to put an end to his anti-corruption case with EFCC.

5. General Buruntai reminding him that nothing dey happen. Seyi Tinubu should carry on. No body go trouble am

3 Likes

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:27pm On Feb 03
Anguldi:
Jennyclay
jennyclay na lesbian?
You no see cossy orjhiakor's message appreciating the hot sex?

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by illicit(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03
toujurs:
Hungry lesson teacher. undecided

Lesson teacher na insult?

Lol

Kidnapper

šŸ„µ

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by TUANKU(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03
illicit:

Na Where u dey do security b dat bah?

šŸ„µ

Come make i buy you food, hungry idiot.

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by TUANKU(m): 4:00pm On Feb 03
EbenezerTriumph:
nairalanders ehn Una mouth na firegrin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Guess The Owner Of This Phone (photo) by illicit(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03
TUANKU:

Come make i buy you food, hungry idiot.

Give ur crazy mama d money

šŸ„µ

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Start A Love Story / Ladies:when You Lost Your Virginity Did U Tell Your Mother? / Ladies How Can You Help Upgrade/swag Up A/your Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.