Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,355 members, 7,860,936 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? (34523 Views)

Four Ladies Married To The Same Man Proudly Show Him Off (pics/video) / Sex Education To A 6year Old Girl: Is It Too Early? / Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
deavicky:
this is bad nah!!! How can she not have a boyfriend here? Remember OPs just met her about 2 months ago u want her to just abandon her boyfriend just like that because of person who might also be playing her.
If the the abroad guy is serious he should do the needful overtaking is allow.
You read the guy tory at all? She get boyfriend naim she go visit the guy mama. Na wa for una oo
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
deavicky:
just keep growing up will ans those questions urself with time.

Lol...
.na everybody una old pass for cyberspace...
...ancient of days..pele
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by advanceDNA: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
imadiyi:

You read the guy tory at all? She get boyfriend naim she go visit the guy mama. Na wa for una oo

Leave am...na advice wey dem no fit take dem sabi give...
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
advanceDNA:

Leave am...na advice wey dem no fit take dem sabi give...
I jus tire for sumpesin, honestly!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by AdroitTee(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
U dey reason
falcon01:
As a Man, you are always gonna be used.
That been said, test her that your stay in UK is abruptly coming to an end tell her some of your things are gone you are broke and only have things for minimal sustainance tell her you are coming back to Nigeria and you don't think you are going back to UK but back in Nigeria you can have a house, marry and sustain yourself. And notice if her attitudes towards you changes, watch how she comforts and consoles you, notice if she's genuinely concerned about your situation, go like 5 days without calling her and see if she's calling e.t.c Note tell her all those things on different occasions, gradually gradually and see if she draws back.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by omenuwad(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
God will help you.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by harmony75: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
There are many responsible girls the only thing you need to do is for your family go do more findings about her and her family. If your satisfied with your findings then good � for both of you, good luck!

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Adext4sure(m): 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Prank her.. [b][/b]
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by aaking(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

Sample thing to do . Just give one of your cousins her contact then that cousin should try his way on her . If she cheap food then spill her out
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by erinzy901(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Boss Please I don't want you to hurry things!! The same issue happens to my brother. Let her take an oath with you that she'll not misbehave once she's in the UK. Make sure you get a lawyer once she's in the UK and agrees with her that she'll not misbehave. Please I don't want you to be homeless.
humility101:
I met this lovely lady (30 yo) online 2 months ago. She is in Nigeria and I’m in the Uk. We have been actively chatting, phoning and having lots of facetime. She’s got all they qualities I need in a wife. She has also gone to see my peeps once and they said nice things about her.

I’m planning on wedding her this Christmas and she can join me immediately (UK can be very lonely without a partner) on a dependent visa.

But sometimes I pause and ask myself, I hope I’m not rushing this whole thing? I hope she is not pretending to be nice? I hope she truly loves me? I hope she is not seeing me as a means to japa? A lot of questions going through my mind. This is marriage and I don’t wanna make mistakes.

Advice me please.

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by TOMMYCKEL(m): 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
It's so nice to hear this mu brother. I pray she wins the luck and the gooddies you have for her IJN and she ends up giving you joy and loving kids.

If I say bad about her or her life to you or if I blackmail Nigerian girls before you, it's not good enough.

Am a marriage counselor and I treats cases day in and out. What I can te you to do is and if you can allow me do that for you, if you won't mind. Prank her or find someone that will disguise for her and likea new boyfriend if she falls for the person, then she have bleeped up but if she passes, then you are good to go
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Davegeo2007: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2022
You need to slow down, you are yet to meet this lady physically. Allow time to be the judge. Goodluck.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by BlackyOne: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

A rare picture of what Nigerian women will show you immediately you take them to UK

You better marry a Nigerian that is working and already in the UK

3 Likes

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by madridsta007(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Create a new thread when she starts dealing with you in the UK.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by bizhop01: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
You will shock like buhari when you marry chameleon cool
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Ariiinze: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pay these Facebook pranksters to test her loyalty. She's 30 and needs to get married or Japa. So there's HIGH possibility of not having anything genuine for you.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bobs! For me 2 months is far too short foe you to take such life changing decision. Secondly, because u are based in d UK, guy most girls will do everything to japa from this country and since the opportunity has presented itself who would not take his or her time to impress his partner to be able to Japa. Thirdly, u barely know this person, why don't u make out tome to get to know her first before u can conclude. Even an olosho will package so that she can japa from this shithole of a country!
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by HolyPussy: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Don't rush it.

Think twice and even thrice.

Most people are not as they appear.

If you want to marry her and bring her over to the UK, it is your choice but make sure you protect yourself legally and emotionally because most of these Nigerian women become something else once they cross over to abroad.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by ElBenny(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
Shut the Bleep up nigga.

Rainbow10:
A lot of simps, Definitely they gonna learn in a hard way.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
imadiyi:

/

You are delusional.

If she told the bf that she went to visit her parents/uncle/aunt in the village. Village can be any destination. grin grin

Abi hookup girls no get boyfriends yet they sneak out to do their things? Now imagine a fiancé that is thousands of miles away.

/

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
wow..bless u..
falcon01:
As a Man, you are always gonna be used.
That been said, test her that your stay in UK is abruptly coming to an end tell her some of your things are gone you are broke and only have things for minimal sustainance tell her you are coming back to Nigeria and you don't think you are going back to UK but back in Nigeria you can have a house, marry and sustain yourself. And notice if her attitudes towards you changes, watch how she comforts and consoles you, notice if she's genuinely concerned about your situation, go like 5 days without calling her and see if she's calling e.t.c Note tell her all those things on different occasions, gradually gradually and see if she draws back.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Karlifate: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nazgul:
The mistake you made was telling her that you're in the UK. If you had told her you're in northern Nigeria and she still showed seriousness, you could have concluded that she's into you. Cos no girl who you tell that you're in UK, US or Canada would turn you down. You're like an answered prayer to them.

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by faithfull18(f): 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Lol, OP if you like don't do what is best for you, keep seeking for advice from naysayers here.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Karlifate: 7:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
BlackyOne:

A rare picture of what Nigerian women will show you immediately you take them to UK

You better marry a Nigerian that is working and already in the UK

LMAO!

grin grin grin
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Joe4real1988(m): 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ndubuisipaul1:
Why do men think they are doing women favor in marriage. She is also taking risk in marring someone she has not met before.. How is sure you truly love her? Both of you are taking risk
That's because it's a man that marries a woman not a woman marrying a man. Think about it
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Buksaylor: 7:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
YOU HAVE MENTIONED THE ANSWER TO YIUR QUESTIONS....WATCH WELL,Japa. Is the solution to every person then she go show you pepper.

humility101:

Advice me please.

Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by ashir24910: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Bro just marry am.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nwachi22(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

You won’t get the answer that you need here. Take your time to pray about your relationship with her. Let God direct you.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/

You are delusional.

If she told the bf that she went to visit her parents/uncle/aunt in the village. Village can be any destination. grin grin

Abi hookup girls no get boyfriends yet they sneak out to do their things? Now imagine a fiancé that is thousands of miles away.

/
You are contradicting yourself. Read what I mentioned on the post you wrote. And then get back to what you have just written, you will understand that you are a confused person.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by lagosrd: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
humility101:

Advice me please.

Pls go ahead asap cos there are too many of them on ground here. Thank you in advance.
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by Jesslove(f): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
you barely know someone after only 2 months
Re: Can I Get Married To Her Now Or It’s Too Early? by LaJoe2: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pay someone to prank her

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are Men Losing Interest In Settling Down? / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.