Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) (57776 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Busy76: 9:39am On Nov 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOXW2kJ2kKU

No more sharing of arms funds for campaign. See a Nigerian soldier admiring his brand new riffle (Tear Leather).

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by yedeola: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2022
I don't like guns, because it wasn't meant for normal people

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Zonefree(m): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Tomorrow now, when he sees his fellow armed boko boys or bandits with same weapons, he will drop his alleged sophisticated weapon and japa. He will still come online and blame FG for not providing them with rockets, missiles and nuclear warheads. undecided

202 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by big7: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2022
Mtcheeewww

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Ireportlive: 9:43am On Nov 13, 2022
Ipob like the guy above me won't be happy

55 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by hammerT: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2022
FULANI BOY SAY BIAFRA, 'UNA GO SUFFER'.

LOL

IDIOT IS STILL IN DENIAL THAT BIAFRA WILL ABANDON THEM WITH BOKO HARAM BY 2023.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by hammerT: 9:49am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:

i hope u dont commit suicide in 2023, when u wake up one morning and Biafra is gone.

Sudan also, saw nothing wrong in committing genocide in S.Sudan, until they woke one morning and S.Sudan is a country.

Funny thing is just like S.Sudan is oil and gas rich, so is Biafra. Envy!

Once Biafra exit, we have so much to teach our children about Nigeria, u will wish and beg for reunification but we can never forgive u people.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by HarlequinLekex: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2022
The art of being a soldier is a COWARD ONE, a soldier strike when im strong and get equipment let him run out of equipment then he starts running and hidding.

Out of every 10 soldiers, 9 are born fools - Bernard Shaw

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by AfonjaConehead: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by HarlequinLekex: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2022
Chai! Cork and Shoot gun

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by JASONjnr(m): 10:00am On Nov 13, 2022
Jesus Christ....

A gun was bought and you're attributing this to APC government as an achievement?

Since Buhari took over, do you know how much has been allocated to the defence for arm purchase and how many times those weapons have been bought?

Isn't it the same reason Buhari jailed the former NSA?

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Lanretoye(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2022
I buy all kinds of fairly used riffles grin,you can also swap your old ones for brand new ones. grin
Abeg o...na phone I dey sell,the only time wey I dey see riffle na for police hand grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by illicit(m): 10:03am On Nov 13, 2022
Can he even use it properly, decisively and effectively

Make he no go shoot himself in the foot or kidneys

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 13, 2022
grin Soldier is happy because he was given a new riffle!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Raysleek: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2022
illicit:
Can he even use it properly, decisively and effectively
I'm sure you won't like to be this target practice

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by illicit(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2022
Raysleek:

I'm sure you won't like to be this target practice
I am sure he will miss

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Jakumo(m): 11:29am On Nov 13, 2022
I have always been curious as to why the word RIFLE is so often spelled wrongly as RIFFLE by Nigerian writers.

A RIFLE is a gun.

A RIFFLE is an area of a river's flow that is shallow and rocky.

Hopefully, by the year 2099 or maybe even sooner, the distinction between these two words will be understood in Nigeria

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by LordLugard1: 11:33am On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Tomorrow now, when he sees his fellow armed boko boys or bandits with same weapons, he will drop his alleged sophisticated weapon and japa. He will still come online and blame FG for not providing them with, rockets, missiles and nuclear warheads. undecided

Make us proud, join Nigerian Army let's see how exceptionality you will be. If you can't, keep quite and praise those that are trying.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
yedeola:
I don't like guns, because it wasn't meant for normal people
you re 100% correct. I just dont know why abnormal people don't like guns.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
That's not even the original AK47.
That's the Chinese variety, the one that jams due to area expansitivty through conduction follwing persistent firing. Highly unreliable!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by salbis(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
I pray you use the new riffle the right way. Many of una dey give bandits and armed robbers una riffles.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
soldier boy be careful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Jestin: 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please help us to use that rifle to fire Buhari and Tinubu. Make this country still breath fresh air small

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by SoftP(m): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Q
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Kingpele(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Wow don't use it on innocent people
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by 6ixVille: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by tafabaloo(m): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Blaze14k: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
This video is very old na. its up to 4months i saw this video.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Danieljames2017: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by olatade(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
As a quote someone once said “a true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by emmanuel596(m): 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pray he doesn't get trigger happy and end the life of an innocent citizen

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery / Nnamdi Kanu Visits Owerri As Commercial & Vehicular Activities Come To A Halt / Devastating Air Raids Against Bandits In Mariga Forest, Niger State (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.