Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) (57807 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Jakumo(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
BreconHills:

No other government has equipped the armed forces as this administration. Air force in particular.

Nigeria is rapidly becomings a significant military and law enforcement drone operator in the West African sub-region. High-tech crime-fighting initiatives utilizing fleets of ARMED drones like the three rifle and grenade firing drones recently acquired by the Nigerian Police, will minimize danger to police officers while taking the fight directly to the kidnappers and bandit's hideouts either by day or by night.

The Nigerian Airforce is also making frequent news headlines describing lots of new additions to the nation's combat fleet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Glitcher: 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Haveyoueatentod:
New Kala with no scope no extended magazine no foregrip and no stock grin grin grin
you think say na COD ? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Haveyoueatentod: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Glitcher:
you think say na COD ? Lol
no mind me jare
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Glitcher: 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's not even the original AK47.
That's the Chinese variety, the one that jams due to area expansitivty through conduction follwing persistent firing. Highly unreliable!
Don't talk if your facts are not certain. The Nigerian army does not use any Chinese guns. That looks like bery not AK
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Raysleek: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johninfantry:
he will use it effectively against ur family members this December all of una go collect headshot before new year
Ramblings of a fool.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by ujampie: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
The bastard soldier was talking about biafra...... maybe die a painful death in that Bush..... foolishness
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Stmiceel(m): 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
And why will a new rifle makes the headline around this time? The shameful act of pre election activities in a shit hole country.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

i hope u dont commit suicide in 2023, when u wake up one morning and Biafra is gone.

Sudan also, saw nothing wrong in committing genocide in S.Sudan, until they woke one morning and S.Sudan is a country.

Funny thing is just like S.Sudan is oil and gas rich, so is Biafra. Envy!

Once Biafra exit, we have so much to teach our children about Nigeria, u will wish and beg for reunification but we can never forgive u people.

Breaking news!
Both south and North Sudan are shit holes today... So what are they fighting for?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Tycyborg(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
tongue
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's not even the original AK47.
That's the Chinese variety, the one that jams due to area expansitivty through conduction follwing persistent firing. Highly unreliable!

Mr know how did you know it's not the original? The dude didn't even shoot it... You even know nothing calling that an ak47 So how can you tell it's fake because that's not even ak47 that's an ak100 and an original latest variant of ak47 judging from the size and nozzle length and the distinct metallic all black colour... So how do you come to your own conclusion that it's fake?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by crossbreedwears(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
You don't have sense at all! Have you ever served or lived in military environment?
Zonefree:
Tomorrow now, when he sees his fellow armed boko boys or bandits with same weapons, he will drop his alleged sophisticated weapon and japa. He will still come online and blame FG for not providing them with, rockets, missiles and nuclear warheads. undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Akanbiedu(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jakumo:

Ha ha no be small ting my broda. I shoot and blow chit up therefore I exist. My fellow widows will surely agree that who no know, go know.

In a perfect world, every law-abiding home-owner would be armed and authorized to administer deadly force in the self-defense of their abode.

I cannot imagine life without the assurance of my modest gun collection with which I have filled my deer-meat freezer often over the years.

Next time you fire a shot, take a whiff of the barrel while still smoking. Savor the fragrance as the last wisps of smoke curl out of the barrel.

THAT is my favorite smell of all time, second only to the aroma of a woman who is finally ready for a right seeing-to. Details at ten.

Whenever I hear my dogs raise the alarm at night, I begin to wonder which tool I should select to greet and welcome my uninvited guests.

Should I select the 308 Steyr Hunter Pro bolt action rifle whose telescopic sight costs more than the gun, so as to launch a 2,800 feet-per-second, 147 grain projectile that can bisect a car engine block with the ease of a hot knife through butter?

Or should I rely on Old Faithful, my trusty Winchester Model 1200 pump gun featuring an extended 12-shell magazine loaded with buckshot?

Or should I go stealthy and select my completely silent 25-caliber Air Venturi Avenger PCP air rifle, to pick off enemies of Frogress quietly?

Decisions, decisions. If work can be described as the curse of the drinking man, then peace is equally the bane of the rifleman haha.

LOL. I guess It's not difficult to imagine how the soldier feels opening that package.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by pacespot(m): 1:30am On Nov 14, 2022
Admiring his rifle or threatening an ethic group, Biafra
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Proudlyomonna: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2022
WelcomeToBiafra:

Sorry you're not a Biafran, nobody is stopping you from campaigning, but Biafrans are saying there will be no more Nigeria elections in Biafra territory. Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

Don't kill yourself because of Nigeria/politicians elections oo.
Mumu human form you be.

See this foolish senseless animal,you can never be anything connected to Biafra,you are just an accursed bororo jihadist using taquiya to wish the Blessed Igboland will suffer what Boko Haram has made your family to suffer grin
Any bastard gun wielding animal in Igboland that tries to disturb anyone who wants to vote in Igboland will be killed like an animal,be you ipob, dss killer, esn, kidnapper,ugm.
Get that into your cursed bororo coconut head

OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Akunatakasi(m): 7:16am On Nov 14, 2022
Ordinary riffle other countries dey provide free for their soldiers... Naim that blind bat dey thank APC.. puuuuaaahhh
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

See this foolish senseless animal,you can never be anything connected to Biafra,you are just an accursed bororo jihadist using taquiya to wish the Blessed Igboland will suffer what Boko Haram has made your family to suffer grin
Any bastard gun wielding animal in Igboland that tries to disturb anyone who wants to vote in Igboland will be killed like an animal,be you ipob, dss killer, esn, kidnapper,ugm.
Get that into your cursed bororo coconut head

Mumu man u be.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:45pm On Nov 16, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are a useless animal for pitting Biafra the greatest black Tribe together with that Bastard Simon Ekperima,that bloody Coward and criminal claiming freedom fighter angry
Come rain, come shine any Biafra connected to the oppressive destructive taliban wannabe ipob remains dead, nailed and buried.
They should take their oppressive taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest,We don't need it in Igboland.
The Great Ojukwu, leader of the Blessed Biafran Tribe called,Igbo answered, including 2 of my Late uncles,who is mnk that criminal claiming freedom fighter or Simon epka that drug addict to make any such calls with their scam ipob struggle undecided

Only a fool disobeying MNK instruction to follow and listening to Simon Ekpa that is giving the zoo and it agents like you wotowotoz.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Johninfantry: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2022
Raysleek:

Ramblings of a fool.
ur mama toto
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Raysleek: 11:36am On Nov 18, 2022
Johninfantry:
ur mama toto
E pain am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / Okorocha Meets A Couple On Their Way To Their Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.