Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,414 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) (57791 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Atlantis585: 2:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
Busy76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOXW2kJ2kKU

No more sharing of arms funds for campaign. See a Nigerian soldier admiring his brand new riffle (Tear Leather).

Completely senseless comment. Who has been in charge of the army and their equipment for the last almost 8 years? Has it not been APC and Buhari? Who has been empowering the terrorists with the money meant for the military if not these same people?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by babavik: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

i hope u dont commit suicide in 2023, when u wake up one morning and Biafra is gone.

Sudan also, saw nothing wrong in committing genocide in S.Sudan, until they woke one morning and S.Sudan is a country.

Funny thing is just like S.Sudan is oil and gas rich, so is Biafra. Envy!

Once Biafra exit, we have so much to teach our children about Nigeria, u will wish and beg for reunification but we can never forgive u people.

How South Sudan today?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by gulfer: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hope some have not been transfered and issued to the other set of soldiers as wellshocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Originalsly: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
Not a military guy ... but is that the way to handle a weapon? ... I would expect soldiers to handle their weapons correctly... every time ... it should be second nature. This one be like first time given a gun and handling it anyhow.... very professional indeed.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by ello29(m): 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2022
Busy76:

No more sharing of arms funds for campaign. See a Nigerian soldier admiring his brand new riffle (Tear Leather).

Wait o
Did I hear him say Biafra una go suffer?
Something is not right.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Segto: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2022
More kill to your name regus... I like your bravery. Use the pen to wrong all errors of the enemy of the state. I rep. 72RR cool
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:
FULANI BOY SAY BIAFRA, 'UNA GO SUFFER'.

LOL

IDIOT IS STILL IN DENIAL THAT BIAFRA WILL ABANDON THEM WITH BOKO HARAM BY 2023.
What do you mean by this? I don't get you.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by ArcFresky(m): 3:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

i hope u dont commit suicide in 2023, when u wake up one morning and Biafra is gone.

Sudan also, saw nothing wrong in committing genocide in S.Sudan, until they woke one morning and S.Sudan is a country.

Once Biafra exit, we have so much to teach our children about Nigeria, u will wish and beg for reunification but we can never forgive u people.

You know Biafra is a landlocked mass, or are you calling the Southsouth people Biafrans
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Johninfantry: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Zonefree:
Tomorrow now, when he sees his fellow armed boko boys or bandits with same weapons, he will drop his alleged sophisticated weapon and japa. He will still come online and blame FG for not providing them with, rockets, missiles and nuclear warheads. undecided
if u think is easy u sef get ur own rifle,wasted coward sperm,it will never better for ur generations
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Johninfantry: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
Chai! Cork and Shoot gun
fool ,ur mumu father just wasted his sperm for nothing
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Johninfantry: 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Raysleek:

I'm sure you won't like to be this target practice
he will use it effectively against ur family members this December all of una go collect headshot before new year
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Johninfantry: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
emmanuel596:
Pray he doesn't get trigger happy and end the life of an innocent citizen
a mumu citizen not innocent citizen
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Softmirror: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

PLEASE TELL US ABOUT SOUTH SUDAN AFTERWARDS.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Simeonjoe1: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
hammerT:

But how's South Sudan fairing now?
Will breaking up from Nigeria give you the prosperity you so much deserve or makes it worst?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
yedeola:
I don't like guns, because it wasn't meant for normal people
There's nothing abnormal about protecting yourself and your loved ones..
If you want to do that with a Bible and a smile,good luck to you..
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Brownshoe: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
There is no food as satisfactory as the one with soup,

I feel like eating soup like food.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Goodbadbowy419: 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
illicit:
Can he even use it properly, decisively and effectively

Make he no go shoot himself in the foot or kidneys
Illicit drugs dey worry ya brain
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Orch1981: 4:07pm On Nov 13, 2022
Papaya3df:
l Hope bokoharam won't collect it from you cool
Gun way them go soon collect from am the worst be say them go kill am collect the gun
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by thehappyone: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jakumo:

Ha ha no be small ting my broda. I shoot and blow chit up therefore I exist. My fellow widows will surely agree that who no know, go know.

In a perfect world, every law-abiding home-owner would be armed and authorized to administer deadly force in the self-defense of their abode.

I cannot imagine life without the assurance of my modest gun collection with which I have filled my deer-meat freezer often over the years.

Next time you fire a shot, take a whiff of the barrel while still smoking. Savor the fragrance as the last wisps of smoke curl out of the barrel.

THAT is my favorite smell of all time, second only to the aroma of a woman who is finally ready for a right seeing-to. Details at ten.

Whenever I hear my dogs raise the alarm at night, I begin to wonder which tool I should select to greet and welcome my uninvited guests.

Should I select the 308 Steyr Hunter Pro bolt action rifle whose telescopic sight costs more than the gun, so as to launch a 2,800 feet-per-second, 147 grain projectile that can bisect a car engine block with the ease of a hot knife through butter?

Or should I rely on Old Faithful, my trusty Winchester Model 1200 pump gun featuring an extended 12-shell magazine loaded with buckshot?

Or should I go stealthy and select my completely silent 25-caliber Air Venturi Avenger PCP air rifle, to pick off enemies of Frogress quietly?

Decisions, decisions. If work can be described as the curse of the drinking man, then peace is equally the bane of the rifleman haha.

I love and envy how you write sir.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by fof1: 4:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Busy76:

EMPTY POLITICS... Under APC how much have been Diverted as against PDP? Pls give us the Statistics...and be Quiet forever.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Franking: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
This one wey dem go dash BH in no time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by jumper524(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
Boko Haram and Biafra in one sentence... Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by stevnwigw1: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
na your papa and Fulani go suffer no bi Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Sirchiboy: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Gun don't kill people.
Is people that kill people?!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by HarlequinLekex: 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Johninfantry:
fool ,ur mumu father just wasted his sperm for nothing
How I for take insult ur papa na ?
Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
yedeola:
I don't like guns, because it wasn't meant for normal people

Chicken.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

You are a useless animal for pitting Biafra the greatest black Tribe together with that Bastard Simon Ekperima,that bloody Coward and criminal claiming freedom fighter angry
Come rain, come shine any Biafra connected to the oppressive destructive taliban wannabe ipob remains dead, nailed and buried.
They should take their oppressive taliban wannabe Biafra to sambisa forest,We don't need it in Igboland.
The Great Ojukwu, leader of the Blessed Biafran Tribe called,Igbo answered, including 2 of my Late uncles,who is mnk that criminal claiming freedom fighter or Simon epka that drug addict to make any such calls with their scam ipob struggle undecided
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.

Sorry you're not a Biafran, nobody is stopping you from campaigning, but Biafrans are saying there will be no more Nigeria elections in Biafra territory. Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

Don't kill yourself because of Nigeria/politicians elections oo.
Mumu human form you be.

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by adecz: 5:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
A toy weapon considering what
Boko haram, bandits and Fulani
kidnappers are using ☹️☹️☹️☹️

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by BreconHills(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Jesus Christ....

A gun was bought and you're attributing this to APC government as an achievement?

Since Buhari took over, do you know how much has been allocated to the defence for arm purchase and how many times those weapons have been bought?

Isn't it the same reason Buhari jailed the former NSA?

No other government has equipped the armed forces as this administration. Air force in particular.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) by zinaunreal(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Hatred For Me Is Too Much, Desmond Elliot Cries Out / Sanwo-Olu: 'If It Was Wike That The CSP Disobeyed..' - Reno Reacts / Tinubu Meets Faleke Amidst Rumours Of Second Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.