Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (52115 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Massiveglory: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Yoruba leadership swallow you der!
Shame on you.
You see a clear report of a dubious emilodrugs man and you talking about yoruba leadership .
Why do you lack brain?
Arutan:

The intent of this documentary is to destroy the credibility of the yoruba leadership and the yoruba race at all cost. He dragged Abiola into it knowing how revered he is. They have come to see the yoruba people as a people to be kicked around. Don’t allow yourselves to be kicked around. This people hates yorubas so much as if they should just exterminate the race when given the opportunity. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are all in these presidential race in order to emphasize the political relevance and interest of their races. Everyone seeks to push his own to the national platform. No one should attempt to push the other off the stage other than through the ballot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by onuman: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
jetwonder:
grin grin grin chai!!!

If INEC doesn't disqualify Ahmed Bola Tinubu now, one wonders what INEC is waiting for.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Same noise that always precede Tinubu's victory at the poll...

Man love the noise, he could have run an AIT DAAR on diz ducklings, but he still dey observe their stupidity...

U tagged someone druglord and u tok sey that pesin settles in court with a plea bargain...
A druglord o.. na slap on US DOJ, FBI, DEA sef...

Mad people just full diz country.... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by onuman: 11:13pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arutan:

The intent of this documentary is to destroy the credibility of the yoruba leadership and the yoruba race at all cost. He dragged Abiola into it knowing how revered he is. They have come to see the yoruba people as a people to be kicked around. Don’t allow yourselves to be kicked around. This people hates yorubas so much as if they should just exterminate the race when given the opportunity. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are all in these presidential race in order to emphasize the political relevance and interest of their races. Everyone seeks to push his own to the national platform. No one should attempt to push the other off the stage other than through the ballot.
Lol.
Unknown to you, Yorubas who have good conscience- and there are too many of them - are part of the kick Tinubu out of the presidential race campaign.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Massiveglory:
Yoruba leadership swallow you der!
Shame on you.
You see a clear report of a dubious emilodrugs man and you talking about
Why do you lack brain?

Your brainlessness is what has brought you to penury and make you gullible to nonsense. You derive joy in seeing others pulled down just because you want to excite yourself. You don’t know this country well enough but fall to rubbish information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Daddyyin: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theunbothered:

Tinubu claimed one Muez Akande was his cousin and they lived together. Muez Akande was convicted of drug trafficking.
https://www.nairaland.com/4925570/twitter-user-reveals-tinubus-460k

Tinubu claimed to have only 2400 dollars pay as an accountant yet deposited over 600,000 into his account in one go, how did he make the money?
These are screenshots from the video.

Can’t see any “drug” keyword there. Can you help with that?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by JoeNL22(m): 11:15pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arutan:

This is a complete trash. The author in my opinion does not really nor experience how success is attained. Tinubu set out very early before most people realized it. With this documentary i have come to the conclusion that Tinubu made his money far way back much more in the real estate and other non criminal businesses. The author of this story was only out to tarnish the reputation of Tinubu by all means. Just before 911 Tinubu has a flourishing office and business on one of the twin buildings of world trade center where he practice his business and consultancy. A financial consultant in the US can make millions on a single transaction just as Regina’s husband is making with the foreign debt consultancy. To make money in this world only requires you to think smart, locate and seize opportunities which majority cannot see. In africa when you become so rich people will start making conjectures as to the source of your wealth. Some will say you are a ritualist, a corrupt politician, a drug lord, a fraudster and any other strange tag they can find. They will never bother to understudy the path you took to achieve success so that they can also follow same path. The best thing to do in Nigeria is not to expose your major source of income to majority otherwise they will pull you down. Black man is very destructive.
This documentary is completely foolish and lacks true substance.
The US and Nigerian government have severally investigated Tinubu yet he always come out clean and cleared of all charges. Leave Tinubu alone. Let everyone go to the polls, choose and vote for your presidential candidate and then let us wait to see the outcome. The more you smear this man the more he becomes popular. The more you discuss him the more he garners sympathy and turn to a household name. All stories about Tinubu so far have all been conjectures and nothing else. Obasanjo was Tinubu greatest enemy in 1999 - 2007, he tried all he could to convict Tinubu yet he couldn’t get any substantive evidence against him as all investigations declared Tinubu as innocent. Obasanjo gave up. Enough of all these. When have a nation that has destiny ahead of it in 2023. Let’s face it and make the country better via the instrumentality of the ballot box not smear campaign.

Nice write-up To be honest with you. Tinubu had all these and more coming to him. You can't blame people really. You claim you are rich, yet nobody knows how you became rich. Tinubu has been donating millions of naira from the owo massacre to the Bayelsa flood, and the question remains how and were did he get the money?. Can you tell me one specific job that Tinubu is doing right now to make his money? You know how Atiku and Obi make their money, but for Tinubu, till now! no idea. In advance democracies, people like Tinubu can never run for office, because they will ask questions, because they will ask him to come and debate, they will ask him for live interviews. Trump hates the media also, but he will never ever say he won't to speak to the people. Tinubu has yet to speak to the people, and he wants to become the president, how?. There is no how you will run for a major position in any country that they won't dig your past, politics is called a game for a reason. So I encourage what David is doing......If he(David) has a documentary about Obi or Atiku's past, by all means he should release it also. Politics in Nigeria should change as time changes, you can't just wake up from your sleep and tell the world "Its Your Turn" and you expect people to vote for you, because what?, you allegedly built Lagos?. I encourage what David is doing. He should dig the past of all the candidates and at the end of the day, we all will make our decision come election day. But for you to say what David did is bad, is totally wrong. Everyone and Everybody must face scrutiny, and no one I repeat "No One" should be left untouched. Nigeria must learn to do things differently, we can't keep doing the same thing and be expecting a different result. We must learn to change, if we want to see changes in our lives. It is well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
onuman:

Lol.
Unknown to you, Yorubas who have good conscience are part of the kick Tinubu out of the presidential race campaign.

That is the reason you yorubas will remain slaves to others. Tell me what best you can do than to pull down your own. My tribe is very closed to the Yorubas but we don’t behave like this. You will remain subservient to others so long you cannot keep yours. I am not playing politics and would like you to check my post if i ever mentioned any party because am just pissed when people gang up to pull others down using smear campaign. Except i see a valid document from the FBI or US embassy convicting Tinubu then don’t expect me to join you in pulling him down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by BabaO2: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
Nairaland mods should not be partisan.
This should make front page

Seun mynd44
It should rather be deleted if moderators are not partisan.
Seun has allowed himself being used, manipulated and blackmailed by the inconsequential miscreants from the dot in the circle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Osamabinladenik: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
BabaO2:

It should rather be deleted if moderators are not partisan.
Seun has allowed himself being used, manipulated and blackmailed by the inconsequential miscreants from the dot in the circle
lol, tribalist

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Mccullum: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
D. Hundayin really tried, but he'll need to tell us who's back rolling him, as he's using all his efforts to destroy Tinubu. He'll later realize after February 2023 that All these were efforts in futility because Tinubu's presidential picture will be hanged in his office.

Renewed Hope 2023 is a done deal for a brighter and rewarding future of Nigeria. We're not minding this irrelevant journalist with his pull him down syndrome which won't work.

Vote wisely.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by ijoba22(m): 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2022
JASONjnr:
Detailed documentary......

Asiwaju of iragbaji and the kingpin of the barons of all barons in Nigeria....
Do you listen at all? How is it detail?
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by BabaO2: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Osamabinladenik:
lol, tribalist
You are.
Tell me one federal election you have ever supported any candidate order than your tribe. You can only manipulate the few weak minded ones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
JoeNL22:

Nice write-up To be honest with you. Tinubu had all these and more coming to him. You can't blame people really. You claim you are rich, yet nobody knows how you became rich. Tinubu has been donating millions of naira from the owo massacre to the Bayelsa flood, and the question remains how and were did he get the money?. Can you tell me one specific job that Tinubu is doing right now to make his money? You know how Atiku and Obi make their money, but for Tinubu, till now! no idea. In advance democracies, people like Tinubu can never run for office, because they will ask questions, because they will ask him to come and debate, they will ask him for live interviews. Trump hates the media also, but he will never ever say he won't to speak to the people. Tinubu has yet to speak to the people, and he wants to become the president, how?. There is no how you will run for a major position in any country that they won't dig your past, politics is called a game for a reason. So I encourage what David is doing......If he(David) has a documentary about Obi or Atiku's past, by all means he should release it also. Politics in Nigeria should change as time changes, you can't just wake up from your sleep and tell the world "Its Your Turn" and you expect people to vote for you, because what?, you allegedly built Lagos?. I encourage what David is doing. He should dig the past of all the candidates and at the end of the day, we all will make our decision come election day. But for you to say what David did is bad, is totally wrong. Everyone and Everybody must face scrutiny, and no one I repeat "No One" should be left untouched. Nigeria must learn to do things differently, we can't keep doing the same thing and be expecting a different result. We must learn to change, if we want to see changes in our lives. It is well.

This is what our leaders should have tidied up by insisting everyone declares their sources of income if you must vie for public office. Am not saying what the author has done is wrong but what am saying is that they are 90% fictitious because there is no document to show conviction or criminal complicity. If the US embassy can come out to clear him then the issue should be rested or is Hundeying a greater authority than the US state department?

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by EngrKemp: 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arutan:

That is the reason you yorubas will remain slaves to others. Tell me what best you can do than to pull down your own. My tribe is very closed to the Yorubas but we don’t behave like this. You will remain subservient to others so long you cannot keep yours. I am not playing politics and would like you to check my post if i ever mentioned any party because am just pissed when people gang up to pull others down using smear campaign. Except i see a valid document from the FBI or US embassy convicting Tinubu then don’t expect me to join you in pulling him down.
U can never see any document like that ,if u need such documents,u can actually get them the way this investigator got his.
You write to them and pay the cost of processing it
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Marcos88(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2022
Metrofox:

Talking like a kid, do you know why it's called a network or cartel? So the people who supply guns to Boko Haram are innocent and should never be culpable? I can't imagine why una no fit hey common sense in this life. What do you think happens when one person in a cartel has a problem to settle? Continue you guys deserve current Nigeria and the next drug and terrorism super-charged one you're beckoning on. You're looking to open a very dangerous door that leads only in one direction.
When that Pandora box is opened I hope for the sake of your generation that you're ready to face the music. I no dey pity anybody again

These smear campaigns of propaganda and calumny wouldn’t help y’all.. You have all the evidence you need.. You should approach a court of competent jurisdiction.. Have you asked yourself how Atiku was able to raise millions of dollars for funding OBJ’s campaign in 1998.. And his net worth after retiring from customs in 1989?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Osamabinladenik: 11:26pm On Nov 13, 2022
BabaO2:

You are.
Tell me one federal election you have ever supported any candidate order than your tribe. You can only manipulate the few weak minded ones
omo otito Ile Yoruba gan gan ni mi, but I no dey vote godfather and nepotist like Tinubu. Olorun maje

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arutan:

You called my post mountain of nonsense and you expect me to answer you? Tell me if you are a graduate in the 80’s, started working right from then, got jobs and consultancies, became a senator, governor for 8yrs and then was instrumental to several others becoming governors etc, do you think as at today you or your children will remain poor? If the answer is yes then you are the dumbest graduate alive. Even i, made my first millions at age 20 right in the 90’s without being in politics and as at today i know my worth(far ahead of being millionaire). Intellectual smartness can fetch you fortune and take you places. So long you think about pulling others down you will forever remain at the lower level i. the society. Stop all these nonsense smear campaign. I know other candidates secrets but what would i gain making stupid documentaries of it when i have so many things to do. Hundeyin is a paid agent and a jobless person.

Yes it is a mountain of nonsense because you are stringing together unrelated sentences that have no meaning.

I asked a simple question, how does an accountant who earned 2400 dollars a month for 5 years get 661,000 dollars from?

This is a simple question that can be answered in one sentence.

I don't care about Tinubu's history after 1993, how did he make his money as of the time it was siezed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by MiaBeer(m): 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Marcos88:

These smear campaigns of propaganda and calumny wouldn’t help y’all.. You have all the evidence you need.. You should approach a court of competent jurisdiction.. Have you asked yourself how Atiku was able to raise millions of dollars for funding OBJ’s campaign in 1998.. And his net worth after retiring from customs in 1989?

People don’t know Atiku and they ever bothered to ask about his source of wealth. You all will be shocked if it is revealed. Am not interested in making any documentary about anyone nor engage in any smear campaign because what you do to others will someday be done to you. The truth will always prevail no need forcing it.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Metrofox(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
babaolofin:

This small boy will die in jail at the end of the day. October 1993 to 2022 is about 29 years. This Hundeyin should be in Primary school at this period and still very small tied to his mother's apron.

October 1993, Tinubu was at the theatre of war fighting Democracy battle in Nigeria together with Abiola after the annulment of June 12, 1993 election. Circumstances and coincidences brought the Tax evasion and drugs case against him and he was vindicated.

I remembered an incident that happened during the June 12 struggling where the late Alaafin of Oyo was a prominent and vocal supporter of Abiola. Because of tight visa restrictions, an IBO boy was used to set Alaafin up with drug. The boy's name was included among Alaafin entourage for visa. The boy traveled among Alaafin's entourage not knowing it was a set up. The boy was caught at London Airport with drug. It created embarrassment to Alaafin. The IBO boy embarrassed Alaafin. Some people know what I am saying and that was the period Alaafin was fighting Abacha.

For Tinubu to have a case in US in October 1993 while at the theatre of Democracy War in Nigeria only shows many battles Tinubu has fought and won.

Nobody can stop him.The heavens are supporting him. The Court of Angels and Saints has approved him. It is Sealed By Blood of Jesus, Amen.

"Circumstances and coincidence" you just encapsulated decades of brutal drug crimes in two words, wow.. Nigerians, una wonderful set of animals..Let's continue the status quo old ,everybody eye go clear finally when Boko Haram and cartels enter street dey collect tax

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Daddyyin:

Can’t see any “drug” keyword there. Can you help with that?

This is why I asked if you watched the video, all these are spelled out in plain English throughout but you want to prove stubborn.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Marcos88(m): 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
KillSars:
Same noise that always precede Tinubu's victory at the poll...

Man love the noise, he could have run an AIT DAAR on diz ducklings, but he still dey observe their stupidity...

U tagged someone druglord and u tok sey that pesin settles in court with a plea bargain...
A druglord o.. na slap on US DOJ, FBI, DEA sef...

Mad people just full diz country.... grin grin

Bro hate is the reason for their impaired reasoning.. They’ll never be truthful to themselves!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Metrofox(m): 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Marcos88:

Atiku is also another criminal with hugely questionable character also been prodded by another set of the criminal political class that feed in the misery if the populace but the only question I have for you is - I hope your role is secured and your alignment very well anchored in any of these two groups if not....so no problem let's all continue. Boko Haram ati drug ati corruption ..no wahala we will all do evaluation after another 8yrs.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theunbothered:

Yes it is a mountain of nonsense because you are stringing together unrelated sentences that have no meaning.

I asked a simple question, how does an accountant who earned 2400 dollars a month for 5 years get 661,000 dollars from?

This is a simple question that can be answered in one sentence.

I don't care about Tinubu's history after 1993, how did he make his money as of the time it was siezed?

I still repeat, if you cannot make fortune with $1000 monthly salary for 5yrs then you will likely remain poor all your life. Go understudy everyone that is a billionaire today and they will tell you how they started and it will amaze you. I started off right from university days with just less than N50,000 and now that has grown to become an empire(not in millions but far ahead) without being in politics but just smart intelligence, relevance to service needs and principled hardwork. Should someone make a false documentary of me tomorrow to discredit me publicly, i will surely be mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by quiteboy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Very intriguing
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Marcos88(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arutan:

People don’t know Atiku and they ever bothered to ask about his source of wealth. You all will be shocked if it is revealed. Am not interested in making any documentary about anyone nor engage in any smear campaign because what you do to others will someday be done to you. The truth will always prevail no need forcing it.

Hate is the only thing that separates them from digesting the truth.. So the US government is stupid enough to just forfeit part of a large sum of money in exchange for NO SENTENCE at all from a supposed drug baron? I laugh in 8D.. Hate is why they’ll never be truthful to themselves!

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
I beg i wan sleep. Una matter don too take my time this evening. Tomorrow nah monday make nobody resume work late. It’s been nice engaging you guys and goodnight for now.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
EngrKemp:

U can never see any document like that ,if u need such documents,u can actually get them the way this investigator got his.
You write to them and pay the cost of processing it

Who is the investigator? Which document? Which cost? That boy will die in jail when time comes.

Omo IBO, you mean DSS and NDLEA and NPF under Obasanjo government have to pay to US authority to have access to document? Obasanjo is the only American official friend till date bringing three American President to Nigeria. If America clears Tinubu before Obasanjo, then Hundeyin is an idiot.

For your information, after Obasanjo, the next America official friend in Nigeria that will bring another American President to Nigeria is Tinubu a Chicago State University graduate and an Alumnus of Mobil Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by JoeNL22(m): 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arutan:

This is what our leaders should have tidied up by insisting everyone declares their sources of income if you must vie for public office. Am not saying what the author has done is wrong but what am saying is that they are 90% fictitious because there is no document to show conviction or criminal complicity. If the US embassy can come out to clear him then the issue should be rested or is Hundeying a greater authority than the US state department?

Very true. I saw the clearance, but how do you explain the 460k he forfeited? how can you be earning 2,400 dollars every month and bam! 1.8 million enter the account?.......In other countries they will block the account immediately. But in Nigeria, most banks won't report the matter until Effc starts looking. The truth is, David was just trying to link things together without evidence to prove his linkage true, yes! I totally agree with that, but I think what David his saying is, irrespective of what the embassy said in 03' BAT was involved in drug trafficking in the 90s' and because they cleared him, doesn't mean he was not involved.

The USA government do alot of bargains with certain group of people provided it will benefit the government. There was no trial against Tinubu hence they can't declare him guilty of any crime, that was y the embassy declared him free of any wrong doing.

And they gave him an option......fight us in court to get your money or forget the 460k with us and be free. And we all know the choice he picked.

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by swaggerjack: 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
jetwonder:
grin grin grin chai!!!

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by MiaBeer(m): 11:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tareq1105:
By the time Tinubu would slam #500b Case of character assassination on David Hundeyin, those pushing him would have succeeded in pushing him into prison. Don't say I didn't tell you.
There’s nothing to slam. Tinubu’s silence is golden. Ever wondered why he has not traveled to US all these years?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose Cutting Meat In The Kitchen / Ihedioha: Women In Black Protest, Cry For God's Intervention For Ihedioha (Photo / Peter Obi Rejects VIP Treatment, Assists Stranded Nigerians At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.