Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US (52018 Views)

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case / Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / Fashola Speaks On Tinubu’s Alleged Dual Citizenship (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Marcos88(m): 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Still can’t comprehend why most people find it hard to actually digest information, process before they conclude .. Where in the video was BAT found pushing drugs?? He was allegedly found wanting in the financial aspects. If he was actually guilty of drugs pushing the US government wouldn’t have allowed him leave without jailing him.. If they run forensic audits on y’all accounts can y’all explain the source of every dime that came in.. Hypocrites everywhere..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Osariemen12: 10:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
Outside politics, this man could be a criminal.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by GreenCovering: 10:33pm On Nov 13, 2022
The moment you stand up to stand out, unknown entities will surface with half stories and blurry tales.
Left alone, they are at best inconsequentials.
Ignore them and power on.

Anybody who feels he has concrete hard evidences should approach a court of competent jurisdiction and not come online to show us blurry images.

Jagaban 2023

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by JoeNL22(m): 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
BadRadio:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ
I watched the video.......everything sounds too good to be true. Nigerians please vote wisely
I have saved the video on my phone. Just in case YouTube might want to bring it down

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Light78: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tingotoe:
Even Peter Obi is not anywhere near fit to be president

You are being tribalistic. He never mentioned Peter Obi in his comment.

Why are you this evil?

What has Peter Obi done to you?

Why is politics making you a devil?

You have to change.... Do that for your future children.

6 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by 36STATES: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Abiola too? We now know the tribe that started drug smuggling in Nigeria. God bless you for this documentary. You have to watch your back, Tinubu is a hardened criminal that has killed opponents many times.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Daddyyin: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
osazsky:
so u dont know the meaning of plead bagain...not all murderers are serving life sentences.....try dey watch better stations on dstv...crime documetery

Show me a link to a legit source that shows “drug”. Drug offenses in USA is now about pleading? The gist is always sweet until you become the victim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Trash documentary

I wonder if it was a documentary or a Compilation of Tinubu's pictures

Your mental capacity is too low to understand. grin

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Daddyyin: 10:38pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tareq1105:

Rubbish documentary. I was expecting to see where Tinubu was convicted, I didn't see. He was now bringing Abatcha regime into the matter. You would play your documentary again in Court. I hope those pushing you would contribute money for you to pay for this defamation and assassination of character.
The mumu David Hundeyin is on self exile… still seeking asylum up and down. Body go calm am in 2023.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 10:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Daddyyin:

Show me a link to a legit source that shows “drug”. Drug offenses in USA is now about pleading? The gist is always sweet until you become the victim.

This one clearly did not watch and has no intention to watch the documentary. This one is determined to vote a criminal into the highest office by any means.

7 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Daddyyin: 10:42pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theunbothered:

This one clearly did not watch and has no intention to watch the documentary. This one is determined to vote a criminal into the highest office by any means.

Kindly show me the document that pointed to drug offense. Who’s the criminal?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
BadRadio:

https://westafricaweekly.substack.com/p/bola-ahmed-tinubu-from-drug-lord

Watch here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji210K94MgQ

This is a complete trash. The author in my opinion does not really nor experience how success is attained. Tinubu set out very early before most people realized it. With this documentary i have come to the conclusion that Tinubu made his money far way back much more in the real estate and other non criminal businesses. The author of this story was only out to tarnish the reputation of Tinubu by all means. Just before 911 Tinubu has a flourishing office and business on one of the twin buildings of world trade center where he practice his business and consultancy. A financial consultant in the US can make millions on a single transaction just as Regina’s husband is making with the foreign debt consultancy. To make money in this world only requires you to think smart, locate and seize opportunities which majority cannot see. In africa when you become so rich people will start making conjectures as to the source of your wealth. Some will say you are a ritualist, a corrupt politician, a drug lord, a fraudster and any other strange tag they can find. They will never bother to understudy the path you took to achieve success so that they can also follow same path. The best thing to do in Nigeria is not to expose your major source of income to majority otherwise they will pull you down. Black man is very destructive.
This documentary is completely foolish and lacks true substance.
The US and Nigerian government have severally investigated Tinubu yet he always come out clean and cleared of all charges. Leave Tinubu alone. Let everyone go to the polls, choose and vote for your presidential candidate and then let us wait to see the outcome. The more you smear this man the more he becomes popular. The more you discuss him the more he garners sympathy and turn to a household name. All stories about Tinubu so far have all been conjectures and nothing else. Obasanjo was Tinubu greatest enemy in 1999 - 2007, he tried all he could to convict Tinubu yet he couldn’t get any substantive evidence against him as all investigations declared Tinubu as innocent. Obasanjo gave up. Enough of all these. When have a nation that has destiny ahead of it in 2023. Let’s face it and make the country better via the instrumentality of the ballot box not smear campaign.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by slimghost(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
Alleged?

No it is a fact! With court papers!

He was involved in drugs and money laundering

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by obailala(m): 10:45pm On Nov 13, 2022
osazsky:
speak for yourself...I have my reasons y I didnt vote gej
I'm not speaking for myself, I'm speaking the sad truth about Nigerians. The people supporting Tinubu already know he has a tainted past (and even present). Even if you show them 100% evidence that Tinubu was a dealer, it wouldn't sway a single one of his supporters to switch. That's why I said it's all a waste of time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by 36STATES: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
redcliff:
Your Hero MKO Abiola was a drug Baron. like Abiola, like Tilumbu

Thank you Babangida and Abacha for putting that man in jail. Abiola was the main supplier of heroin to the USA in the 80s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Marcos88(m): 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]Abiola too? We now know the tribe that started drug smuggling in Nigeria. God bless you for this documentary. You have to watch your back, Tinubu is a hardened criminal that has killed opponents many times.

————————————————————————
Still can’t comprehend why most people find it hard to actually digest information, process before they conclude .. Where in the video was BAT found pushing drugs?? He was allegedly found wanting in the financial aspects. If he was actually guilty of drugs pushing the US government wouldn’t have allowed him leave without jailing him.. If they run forensic audits on y’all accounts can y’all explain the source of every dime that came in.. Hypocrites everywhere.. With your heart deeply filled with hate.. You’ll never see any reason to be truthful to yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
When Obi ends up losing, no Igbo should cry. The lies Hundeyin cooked up ll be his undoing.
I hate documentaries that are filled with lies. Imagine him dragging Abiola inside it too.
Seems it's Atiku that's sponsoring Hundeyin. Cos only sets of insane people ll deliberately insult a whole tribe. This documentary is an insult to Yoruba race. The meaning is extremely derogatory. That Abiola was killed cos he had ties with drug lords is ringing loud in it.
You all ll be shocked!
Tinubu ll win.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 10:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theunbothered:

The documentary is trash and nothing else. Pure jaundiced views of the author. A make believe story by the author with the intent to convince us of his point of view. If someone commits a crime you don’t need documentary but validated evidence from constituted authorities that clearly states that the person is a criminal and duly convicted. You don’t take documentaries to a court of law. With this documentary i see clearly that Hundeyin is a half intelligent person that must be thinking the whole country is full of people less intelligent than him. He seeks to convince the foolish ones among us. Just as it is now, no one can convince me that any of the presidential candidates are 100% clean. No documentary made about anyone else other than Tinubu. Why Tinubu always whereas you have mightier criminals watching and scoffing at us. They sponsor all sorts of negative and smear campaigns against Tinubu. Week in and week out they keep coming with smear campaigns while the US government looks at us in mockery. Enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Kagd10: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
The mod who pushed this forward need to be fired by Seun. It's been stated that this is a libel issue while some uselesss copy and paste blogger who's seeking asylum is using it for attention seeking. So why are you promoting it?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by holluwizzy: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
E get why....

cool

arshavineering:
Sadly, this won't make front-page.
Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2022
Daddyyin:

Kindly show me the document that pointed to drug offense. Who’s the criminal?

Tinubu claimed one Muez Akande was his cousin and they lived together. Muez Akande was convicted of drug trafficking.
https://www.nairaland.com/4925570/twitter-user-reveals-tinubus-460k

Tinubu claimed to have only 2400 dollars pay as an accountant yet deposited over 600,000 into his account in one go, how did he make the money?

These are screenshots from the video.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Diligence: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Nigerians (abroad & I country) should write a petition that Tinubu should step aside immediately from all Presidential Campaigns....

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Theunbothered: 10:56pm On Nov 13, 2022
Arutan:

The documentary is trash and nothing else. Pure jaundiced views of the author. A make believe story by the author with the intent to convince us of his point of view. If someone commits a crime you don’t need documentary but validated evidence from constituted authorities that clearly states that the person is a criminal and duly convicted. You don’t take documentaries to a court of law. With this documentary i see clearly that Hundeyin is a half intelligent person that must be thinking the whole country is full of people less intelligent than him. He seeks to convince the foolish ones among us. Just as it is now, no one can convince me that any of the presidential candidates are 100% clean. No documentary made about anyone else other than Tinubu. Why Tinubu always whereas you have mightier criminals watching and scoffing at us. They sponsor all sorts of negative and smear campaigns against Tinubu. Week in and week out they keep coming with smear campaigns while the US government looks at us in mockery. Enough.

Thanks for the mountain of nonsense but I have one question.

How did Tinubu make his millions before joining politics?
Theunbothered:

Tinubu claimed one Muez Akande was his cousin and they lived together. Muez Akande was convicted of drug trafficking.
https://www.nairaland.com/4925570/twitter-user-reveals-tinubus-460k

Tinubu claimed to have only 2400 dollars pay as an accountant yet deposited over 600,000 into his account in one go, how did he make the money?

These are screenshots from the video.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by kenex4ever(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
This man is a deadly criminal.

Ole!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Marcos88:
Abiola too? We now know the tribe that started drug smuggling in Nigeria. God bless you for this documentary. You have to watch your back, Tinubu is a hardened criminal that has killed opponents many times.

Still can’t comprehend why most people find it hard to actually digest information, process before they conclude .. Where in the video was BAT found pushing drugs?? He was allegedly found wanting in the financial aspects. If he was actually guilty of drugs pushing the US government wouldn’t have allowed him leave without jailing him.. If they run forensic audits on y’all accounts can y’all explain the source of every dime that came in.. Hypocrites everywhere.. With your heart deeply filled with hate.. You’ll never see any reason to be truthful to yourself!

The intent of this documentary is to destroy the credibility of the yoruba leadership and the yoruba race at all cost. He dragged Abiola into it knowing how revered he is. They have come to see the yoruba people as a people to be kicked around. Don’t allow yourselves to be kicked around. This people hates yorubas so much as if they should just exterminate the race when given the opportunity. Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are all in these presidential race in order to emphasize the political relevance and interest of their races. Everyone seeks to push his own to the national platform. No one should attempt to push the other off the stage other than through the ballot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Ogunleti01: 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Can Tinubu survive this avalanche

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by ghiloman28(m): 10:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
You will all Labour in vain spreading fake news on Tinubu. BAT is coming

5 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Marcos88(m): 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sweetplum:
When Obi ends up losing, no Igbo should cry. The lies Hundeyin cooked up ll be his undoing.
I hate documentaries that are filled with lies. Imagine him dragging Abiola inside it too.
You all ll be shocked!
Tinubu ll win.

That’s actually the height of desperation.. BAT campaigning all these while without calumny and propaganda.. None of the 4 major candidates I repeat none made their fortune 100% legitimately..

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2022
Theunbothered:

Thanks for the mountain of nonsense but I have one question.

How did Tinubu make his millions before joining politics?

You called my post mountain of nonsense and you expect me to answer you? Tell me if you are a graduate in the 80’s, started working right from then, got jobs and consultancies, became a senator, governor for 8yrs and then was instrumental to several others becoming governors etc, do you think as at today you or your children will remain poor? If the answer is yes then you are the dumbest graduate alive. Even i, made my first millions at age 20 right in the 90’s without being in politics and as at today i know my worth(far ahead of being millionaire). Intellectual smartness can fetch you fortune and take you places. So long you think about pulling others down you will forever remain at the lower level i. the society. Stop all these nonsense smear campaign. I know other candidates secrets but what would i gain making stupid documentaries of it when i have so many things to do. Hundeyin is a paid agent and a jobless person.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Metrofox(m): 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Marcos88:
Still can’t comprehend why most people find it hard to actually digest information, process before they conclude .. Where in the video was BAT found pushing drugs?? He was allegedly found wanting in the financial aspects. If he was actually guilty of drugs pushing the US government wouldn’t have allowed him leave without jailing him.. If they run forensic audits on y’all accounts can y’all explain the source of every dime that came in.. Hypocrites everywhere..

Talking like a kid, do you know why it's called a network or cartel? So the people who supply guns to Boko Haram are innocent and should never be culpable? I can't imagine why una no fit hey common sense in this life. What do you think happens when one person in a cartel has a problem to settle? Continue you guys deserve current Nigeria and the next drug and terrorism super-charged one you're beckoning on. You're looking to open a very dangerous door that leads only in one direction. When that Pandora box is opened I hope for the sake of your generation that you're ready to face the music. I no dey pity anybody again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Arutan: 11:08pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ogunleti01:
Can Tinubu survive this avalanche

A true leader must face and survive all huddles. It’s same path that whoever that wants to be successful must pass through, hurdles after hurdles. It’s brings out the best in you. Tinubu will survive and Obi will also survive but one thing we left out as southerners is Atiku. The north will never pull down their own but we are busy pulling down ours in the south.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
babzo:
Nigerians and nonsense. US says man has no case as far back as 2003; people still shouting here.
Why can't you attack him on other issues that are even clearer.
Anyway it's politics, keep trying your luck grin

That boy Hundeyin will die in prison at the long run. In 1993, 29 years ago he was in Primary school still tied to his mother's apron. Watching the documentary you will know that he is a fool. When Tinubu was a governor and was having issues with Obasanjo, Hundeyin was still a street boy without training. Obasanjo made an investigation against Tinubu but he was cleared by US. Which documentary is he doing? Nobody in his family and generation including the coming generation in his family can ever have the kind of influence Obasanjo had in USA bringing three (3) American President to Nigeria and bringing American Interpol and their Jet to Nigeria to pick Buruji Kashamu over drug deals.

If America can clear Tinubu before Obasanjo, that boy Hundeyin will die in jail when time comes.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Reno Omokri Mock Shehu Sani Over Resignation From APC / Sambo Dasuki In Nigerian Army Uniform (Throwback Photo) / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.