Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch (8806 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At MMIA, Lagos (photos) / Pic: Man Proposes To Girlfriend At Murtala Muhammed Airport Dressed As Superman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Russialane(m): 8:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
poor guy u r on a looong thing
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by quinne25: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
D guy sju leave d gurl she dsnt ve shame
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by MIrhABi: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
Truth of the matter is,some guyz are created to be MERUWA for some galz.Yeye destiny!!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
I could remember back in my year 1 one in schoool. My sociolgy teacher teacher said love means:

1 knowing the person

2 caring about the person\

3 Having a responsibility toward the person

4 Having respect and dignity for the person

5 Accepting imperfection- this is the case of my Guy

6 Grow fo rboth people in the relationship.

but the thing is that most of this features are been pratice why the westerners e.g (white Girls).

The only thing nigeria girls know about love is your financial status.

kai. . . . . . . .
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Macavelius(m): 8:22pm On Aug 24, 2011
@190 #91 - true talk never date a Nigerian girl between the age of 18-25 years if you live abroad.
The amount of atrocities these young ladies commit will leave your mouth wide open.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

[size=28pt]

YES - CAPITAL YES -

This is why i keep saying - IF YOU Dont want to DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME - NEVER - I REPEAT NEVER -  DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL BETWEEN 18-24 TILL AFTER SHES DONE WITH HER NYSC

Cos wthin that period, they are all ASHAWO'S
[/size]
How you take know self and thats what I treat them like these days, they all want to live on the fast lane with a dumb dude footing the bills.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

[size=28pt]

YES - CAPITAL YES -

This is why i keep saying - IF YOU Dont want to DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME - NEVER - I REPEAT NEVER -  DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL BETWEEN 18-24 TILL AFTER SHES DONE WITH HER NYSC

[/size]
bros i don follow most of ur comments on nairaland concernin 9ja babes and finanlly i am afraid u now hav a fan in me!! With dis ur latest and detailed xplanation coupled wit my experiences wit our girls, i finanlly come to agreement wit u bros. Naija babes, i swear, una go marry una sef!!!!!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by slex(m): 8:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

[size=28pt]

This is why i keep saying - IF YOU Dont want to DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME - NEVER - I REPEAT NEVER - DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL BETWEEN 18-24 TILL AFTER SHES DONE WITH HER NYSC

[/size]

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
slex:

grin grin grin grin grin

THANK GOD NO BE ORIKINLA TALK AM. grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

bros i don follow most of your comments on nairaland concernin 9ja babes and finanlly i am afraid u now hav a fan in me!! With dis your latest and detailed xplanation coupled wit my experiences wit our girls, i finanlly come to agreement wit u bros. Naija babes, i swear, una go marry una sef!!!!!
That is not to say they are all bad. When they are older they start to mellow except for some dumb few
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by seedord247(m): 8:32pm On Aug 24, 2011
Please where is

Rokiatu

goldiefoool

Ms Potato

Mrs Chimaa

I think they can emphasize more on this
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nyerhovwo1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 24, 2011
if @ dis stage he his confused. how did he get is visa in d first place. grin
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
small time the guy will see the chick on twitter slugging it out with her fellow bb babes
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Russialane(m): 8:48pm On Aug 24, 2011
wat has visa got to do with this
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by markolini(m): 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
LMAO, U GUYZ ARE HILARIOUS,

NO OFFENCE OOO, FOR ME I THINK THE GUY IS CLASSIC, AS IN HIS KIND IS RARE,COS THE LAST TIME I SEE GUY WEY MUMU REACH LIKE DAT DON TEYYYY, HE'S PROBABLY THE LAST OF A DYING BREED, THE BREED OF BOYS WEY JUSS GO SKOOL BUT COMON SENSE DEY DODGE DEM, HAHAHA.

PLS SOMEBODY PRESERVE DAT BOI IN A MUSUEM, OR A GAME RESERVE B4 HE KIND BECOMES EXTINCT,

AS REGARD D GURL, M NOT SURPRISED, NA IMPATIENCE AND GREED NAIM MAKE EVE CHOP OTUTU WEY PUT ALL MANKIND 4 TROUBLE TODAY, SO I THINK AN ESSENTIAL ATTRIBUTE OF A WOMAN IS, SHE HAS TO BE GREEDY, BESIDES GIRLS NO GET RIGHT TO GET SENSE ANYWAY, THE FEW WEY GET SENSE GET AM AND DAT NA LIKE 1 OUT OF 50 AND MOST TIMES SEF D ONES WEY GET SENSE NA THE ONES WEY GET ELEMENTS OF BOY IN DEM(tomboys), NO OFFENCE TO D LADIES WHO ARE KEEPING IT REAL OOOO,

DNT GET IT TWISTED, U BE ALBERT EINSTEIN NO MEAN SEY U BE KING SOLOMON,
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by tpia5: 9:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
Boyloaf:

bros i don follow most of your comments on nairaland concernin 9ja babes and finanlly i am afraid u now hav a fan in me!! With dis your latest and detailed xplanation coupled wit my experiences wit our girls, i finanlly come to agreement wit u bros. Naija babes, i swear, una go marry una sef!!!!!

you go waank tire, unless you're not in nigeria.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Russialane(m): 9:05pm On Aug 24, 2011
see were the guy dey sef opposite direction i sure say de baby dey wine the guy with a promise of punny if he show for naija undecided rubbish
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Russialane(m): 9:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
@tpia i agree with you my guy soon naija babes go begin to marry themselves rubbish.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by marcus1234: 9:10pm On Aug 24, 2011
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Russialane(m): 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2011
he can give her dickberry lipsrsealed
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by http(m): 9:41pm On Aug 24, 2011
There is no difference btw a girl and a married woman, show me any woman that is not materialistic in nature and i will show you where Adam was buried grin

The problem is that out of one million female, only TEN are selfless, i mean this word with everything in me, when you are dating, they will want everything, always comparing themselves cos they are in competition with other girls, bunch of retards.

God has just created this problem for us and that why Men dies first mostly in any marriage cos i dey see my grave if i no careful na pai be that either i like it or not grin i just wish God should subtitute them for us and give us something or let us be, haba.

Men are just unfortunate in this world when it comes to women. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@ poster, tell your friend that OBO o man BO inkan re mole nio, meaning punny always destroy destiny if care is not taken, that thing na course and men don't realise this on time. angry
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Aug 24, 2011
Trust me I wouldn't be demanding a blackberry! It going to be something worth more than a fucking blackberry!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by martinosi: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2011
GARBAGE!!! If thats all she wants from him, then she is just pure Garbage, The guy needs to open his eye to
all the wonderful Nigerian Girls that are studying abroad in his vicinity and strike up a relationship
with one of them. Someone that understands his situation. Because these girls in Nigeria dont get it especially
if they are not working.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by martinosi: 9:58pm On Aug 24, 2011
190smh:

YES - CAPITAL YES -
This is why i keep saying - IF YOU Dont want to DIE BEFORE YOUR TIME - NEVER - I REPEAT NEVER - 
DATE A NIGERIAN GIRL BETWEEN 18-24 TILL AFTER SHES DONE WITH HER NYSC

I have to say that too many Nigerian girls in Nigerian Uni's are not the kind of people you want to reason with
because with too many of them they dont have their priorities straight.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by martinosi: 10:04pm On Aug 24, 2011
She wants a Blackberry Torch, ROFLMAO!, YEAH RIGHT!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by martinosi: 10:07pm On Aug 24, 2011
Macavelius:

@190 #91 - true talk never date a Nigerian girl between the age of 18-25 years if you live abroad.
The amount of atrocities these young ladies commit will leave your mouth wide open.

lol, to be real, not all Nigerian Girls are like this, is easy to spot the Bad ones and the ones that fake it, but my guy
i bow oh!!! if the guy dey the UK or the states or canada, you mean he cant find one Nigerian nice girl out of the 5 thousand
female Nigerian students studying abroad, lol!
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by nat138: 11:17pm On Aug 24, 2011
Both of them are just two very silly people, the boyfriend is such a cheap ass imagine his facebook status ''Must you buy your girlfriend BB torch before she love you''. If he wants he shouldn't put his backside in that Idaho State Uni that he is in and get good grades. As they say, common sense is not common after all, them no dey sale am for market. mtsheeeew angry angry angry angry
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by emmatok(m): 11:28pm On Aug 24, 2011
Lol.Men and their weakness for women.

Another man is probably Zap.i.n.g her well in 9ija.

And You are busy killing yourself .
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 190smh: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2011
Russialane:

[size=28pt]he can give her dickberry lipsrsealed
[/size]

[size=28pt]FALLS FROM UPSTAIRS [/size]
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by 2tek: 12:56am On Aug 25, 2011
d fear of woman is d beginning of wisdom.a woman can destroy ur destiny,especially if u'r still a student.she uploaded some pictures wt a BB,meaning she already has one but wants 2 upgrade 2 a BB torch b/c her friends use it.she must b an idiotic retard.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Tosinville(m): 1:30am On Aug 25, 2011
^^Abi, dem no go kill all these mugu-maruwa 9ja boiz.
Re: His Girlfriend At Home Is Demanding A Blackberry Torch by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 25, 2011
One can now buy a 'blackberry' branded torch-light in the markets (Oshodi, Obalende, Ojuelegba etc) for less than M200 NGN. If she wants a Blackberry Torch, then by all means get her a torch that is called blackberry. People like making a fuss out of nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you / Don’t Trust Any Of This Girls On The Street...they All Coded Olosho / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.